Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it in violation what I've said regarding Lily?? If so, I'll delete! Thank you!!

Was just going to post about that.

As Lily was an Admin of the FB group, her posts in that group are allowed to be discussed. Thanks for asking KC :)

At the park now. It's open, people here. What would be helpful for me to take pics of/video? No police tape, no obvious LE presence.

I've wondered about that Cadillac....odd coincidence that it was left parked for days.

Thanks for bringing this up. I keep getting you two confused btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the park now. It's open, people here. What would be helpful for me to take pics of/video? No police tape, no obvious LE presence.

Interesting, that leads me to believe that LE has all of the evidence they need.

Anyone have a link to the presser?

Any indication at all where he was found? There must be something taped off? Maybe not obvious. Someone here posted he was in brush, on a slope.

I don't know if you are a religious person, SCR, but if you could say some form of a prayer while there concentrating on Blaze, I would be forever grateful on our behalf.

Any indication at all where he was found? There must be something taped off? Maybe not obvious. Someone here posted he was in brush, on a slope.
Nothing taped off. Police just pulled in, no news vans now

Thank you sillybilly and Tricia for everything!

I'm so puzzled. LE found him yesterday in the park and nobody saw them taking out a body? No coroner came?

Yes please take pics of bushes that would be at/near the actual park that a 5"8" person could be hidden in.
Thank you so much!

I don't know if you are a religious person, SCR, but if you could say some form of a prayer while there concentrating on Blaze, I would be forever grateful on our behalf.

Yes, absolutely, will take a minute to pray for him and his family now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500