Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
(There are currently 303 users browsing this thread. (106 members and 197 guests) )

Here's a map I annotated of Borego Park and its surroundings.
attachment.php

Good map...

and great distinctions between neighborhood Borrego Park
.... and more rugged, more vast, Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park!

:thumb:

Lots of photos people took that had seen it thought it strange. Photos were there until someone ran the license plate and posted the registration info on FB. Then gone.

A5975B3A-E993-47CF-A582-0C21CD29D651.jpg

Fly high Blaze...

Blaze Bernstein family and friends - my heartfelt condolences to all of you

This theory is far fetched. To lug back a dead body when the park was under surveillance would have been impossible.

To those who are posting and discussing miscellaneous comments from FB, please stop. The ONLY comments from social media you are allowed to bring here and discuss are those by a victim or officially named suspect, or by the Admin of a Websleuths approved page (a Help Find, MSM, or LE).

This is the last reminder. Further occurrences will result in timeout.

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

Not BB's home. A home is Newport beach has been search. The response of Newport Beach is an answer to questions of what NB stands for.
Others have stated "the driver" lives there.

Ah, sorry, I read it wrong....commas can be our friend [emoji39]

Geez, throwing Newport Beach and Lily in the same sentence is boggling my mind in an an already complicated case!

Just because the car was registered to a business in NB, doesn't mean the owner doesn't live in Foothill Ranch. That wouldn't be a stretch. I own a business 30 minutes from where I live (my car is registered to my home, but I know plenty of people who register them at their businesses). If it's a company owned car, that would make sense to me. A ton of people don't live where they work, especially in this area.

Lily's profile says she's from Newport Beach but mine has also said I'm from a city I haven't lived in in over 20 years (it's where I grew up ... my parents don't even live there anymore).

Do we have confirmation the NB home was the driver's home? Is it in a video newscast, or an article?
I do not have anything regarding the driver, I just watched a live news report from channel 9 KCAL(in Los Angeles)reporting from the park, the reporter mentioned a home in Newport Beach was searched.

To those who are posting and discussing miscellaneous comments from FB, please stop. The ONLY comments from social media you are allowed to bring here and discuss are those by a victim or officially named suspect, or by the Admin of a Websleuths approved page (a Help Find, MSM, or LE).

Is it in violation what I've said regarding Lily?? If so, I'll delete! Thank you!!

Closer view.
attachment.php

I am at a loss. My only thought is everyone thought a good place to hide a body would be Whiting Ranch Park, not Borrego Park. Hiding in plain sight?

As for the topography of Borrego park. It sits on a flat piece of land with very few bushes and trees in the actual park. The trees that are there are young. The library sits even with the park. Everything else around it is either higher (the school) or lower. There is a steep slope of brush going down to a major street along one side. A steep slope of brush along the backside that leads to the shopping center (the footpath is here) and manicured, large bushes between the school and the park. The brush on two sides isn't particularly dense. It is dry with not a lot of green this time of year. There are sprinklers to it though and cement drainage in some areas. I can't for the life of me figure out what would have to be done to hide a body in there. I am in shock that he was at the park all along. I guarantee kids were in that park Monday after school. School gets out at 2:45.

Thanks SoCalRes and acd562!

There seems to be a quite steep slope at the south side of the park? Could he have fallen down there and hit his head or something? Do we know where exactly he was found? A local member reported yesterday police were looking at something in the playground.

Geez, throwing Newport Beach and Lily in the same sentence is boggling my mind in an an already complicated case!

With his best friend being Lily, perhaps he met the male driver thru her and Lily and the driver both live in NB. Idk.

The loss of this young man is tremendous and it's magnitude can be felt by those of us who did not even know him.

Homicide. Typing it makes it sink in. Just awful!!

Why? Who? I feel confident LE is on track with this.

Regarding the search. I wonder if anything was used to cover the scent of the body and throw the dogs off? I remember the 2 who broke out of prison last year in upstate NY did something to throw the dogs off their scent so wondering if that could have happened here? Just a thought.

they know he is mentally unstable and taking meds for it. He is struggling with his sexuality, interests and probably mental illness that shows up in males at this age. everyone is afraid for him. he is referred to as a kid <snipped> with a million people all over the world.. this wiil be the largest digital celebrity manhunt in history,
These are pretty strong statements of non-fact. I disagree with all of this that hasn't been respectfully snipped for relevance. I hope you meant to frame this as an opinion, because there is literally... as in it does not exist, literally... There is literally no article, statement or comment from Blaze's family nor friends nor LE indicating that they think he's unstable or taking meds for it; that he's struggling with his sexuality; that he's referred to as a kid; or that a million people will be on "this manhunt"; or that this will be the largest digital celebrity manhunt in history, starting with the fact that Blaze is not even a celebrity.

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

May I ask, to avoid confusion, if the Help Us Find Blaze Bernstein page on FB, which is the parent's FB page, allowed on here? This is where many folks are getting their information from in terms of things that happened yesterday that was suspcious on that page- Blaze's mother was involved in one of the posts they are talking about. I have not posted anything myself from there, but just wanted clarification for not just myself but others here as well before anyone gets in trouble for it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea