CA CA - Eileen Hynson, 19, Napa, 1 June 1976

According to the Doe Network:

Circumstances of Disappearance

She left the residence she shared with her father and brother to go to a resort at Lake Berryessa on June 1, 1976. She supposedly left the resort to go to Benicia, California to attend a bridal party dress fitting. She has never been seen again. Her suitcase was reportedly left at her residence.

I wonder if Eileen even made it to the resort at all. The suitcase stayed back at her residence. This complicates things since now there are at least 3 places she could have been last seen, her residence, the resort in Lake Berryessa or Benicia. Does anyone know if she was confirmed to have made it to the resort at the lake?

It does not appear she did according to the links in this thread.

The info for some reason is sketchy. I mean we don't even know if she had access to a car. How was she going to the bridal fitting?

Pic 40 has been identified! Does anyone know if LE thinks it's Eileen? If not who might she be?

Any chance that Eileen might have been pregnant, if so, could she be the uid Beth Doe?
speculation.

Here is the updated link for her Charley Project page: Eileen Francis Hynson – The Charley Project

Eileen Francis Hynson
  • eileen_francis_hynson_1.jpg
  • eileen_francis_hynson_2.jpg
Hynson, circa 1976

Grr....found it and lost it again. A post by a cousin (IIRC somewhere on a missing persons page on FB), that Eileen left her house, going to fit a dress because she was going to be her maid of honor. Considered her to be her bff etc. (no validation whatsoever)

Eileen Francis Hynson – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Eileen Francis Hynson
  • eileen_francis_hynson_1.jpg
  • eileen_francis_hynson_2.jpg
Hynson, circa 1976

• Missing Since06/01/1976
  • Missing FromNapa, California
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth02/06/1957 (62)
  • Age19 years old
  • Height and Weight5'2, 130 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Hynson was last seen in Napa, California on June 1, 1976. She left the residence she shared with her father and brother, en route to a bridal party dress fitting in Benicia, California. She never arrived and has never been heard from again.

Hynson left her suitcase behind at home. Few details are available in her case. She's missing under suspicious circumstances.

That is her. Why are they so scenical to even look at the photos?

It says page not found. Years ago I could have sworn there was a family FB group; I'm talking 5+ years ago

Strange Roselvr. When I follow the link it just opens. It's not allowed to post the cousin's post and name here I guess. Can somebody explain this to me (is it because I'm in Europe perhaps) so I can solve the problem.

Strange Roselvr. When I follow the link it just opens. It's not allowed to post the cousin's post and name here I guess. Can somebody explain this to me (is it because I'm in Europe perhaps) so I can solve the problem.

The link opens right up for me, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back