CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree but it is possible that they did not know condition of trailer? Girls that age rarely tell parents everything and I tend to think she sugar coated the situation to her family. They seem like decent people and I just think given the double gates, etc that they had never been out to the property.

I have a feeling they knew about the situation. But she's 19 and so legally there's nothing her parents could do. It's pretty clear from msm articles that the families don't like each other and JG allied herself with the Grahams. She was with them during searches while her family was elsewhere searchng.

I'm willing to bet there were some heated arguments between JG and her parents over the move.

Can you please point me to where we can find info on swollen feet? I've read you guys talking about it, but I missed how it was disclosed.

Wayne Graham said the Shasta County sheriff’s investigators cited his son’s swollen ankles as a sign he may have done a lot of walking. But the elder Graham said his son’s ankles swell easily as a result of burns he sustained as a teenager. Those burns required skin grafts, and there is scarring on his legs, he said.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...-surround-disappearance-of-baby-girl/33971226

Thanks everyone for reading my post about my daughter and giving me your support. It means a lot to me to be able to share my fears with y'all and to have my fears validated. Your support and encouragement are comforting. Thank you all.
Wishing you only the best of luck. I think that since you are paying attention, you will be very helpful in guiding your daughter once the baby is born.

THank you so much! I did not see this video but I did see the vigil, the whole vigil where MG was leaning on a car ten feet from where JG was, when she first started talking. He slowly walked over to her. It was weird.

Wow almost like he worried about what she would say? Getting close to someone is a tactic used to control others. It can be intimidating.

I agree but it is possible that they did not know condition of trailer? Girls that age rarely tell parents everything and I tend to think she sugar coated the situation to her family. They seem like decent people and I just think given the double gates, etc that they had never been out to the property.
Even if they had not physically seen the trailer , JG has been with MG for at least a year . Redding/Anderson is a small town . People talk and talk and talk , they had to have had some idea of their son in laws lifestyle . I'm by no means blaming them . I just think that this was extremely preventable had anyone cared enough to put up a fuss about embers saftey.

JG was interviewed at the police station for hours. I hope she told them when she last spoke to MG.

I wonder if she saw MG swollen feet.

Agree and I hope they take a close look at phone records between the two that evening . I'm reading past articles and JG states that MG had contacted his cousin prior to calling her a little after 5 am to till her of Ember's "disappearance". Did he go there in person and wake them up or call? I'm assuming they would be asleep if it was before 5 am. MG stated to her that he checked with everyone beforehand and "she's gone".

[bbm]

because he had to be free to look for his baby :facepalm:

I keep thinking if he had been court ordered to go to treatment a long time ago, perhaps Ember wouldn't be "missing".

I do think they freed him because it is in the best interest of solving the case. Who knows what he might reveal, where he might go.......

I pray Ember is found today. :praying:

Maybe this is just a crazy thought but I'll put it out there...
LE is saying that it's a new lead and not a tip...MG was released from jail, and they are following him and tracking his every move, I'm assuming. So maybe he visited this area at some point since his release? Maybe in the middle of the night??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a possibility. One thing I can say about addicts is they are impulsive.... so who knows where MG might lead the authorities.

I have a question about making guilt/innocence judgements based on photos of the parents.

If there were an experiment set up, with 10 sets of parents in the first week of grief, and now the outcome is known (stranger abduction, parental killing), how many of us could accurately judge based on the expressions on their faces who was guilty and who was innocent? My guess is there would be very little correlation with the "guesses" of the public based on facial expression and body language to the real truth of what happened.

How pissed did John Walsh look? If I recall, very pissed.

Even if they had not physically seen the trailer , JG has been with MG for at least a year . Redding/Anderson is a small town . People talk and talk and talk , they had to have had some idea of their son in laws lifestyle . I'm by no means blaming them . I just think that this was extremely preventable had anyone cared enough to put up a fuss about embers saftey.

3blue1pink, this isn't directed at you. I'm jumping off of your post because it is related.

So here's the thing... and many of you will disagree with me. That's ok but I don't like all the rumor and misinformation here. Please allow me to clear a few things up. You will just need to trust that I know what I am talking about here and have done my research.

1. Attitudes about marijuana in general are changing and wax is basically concentrated THC (still marijuana). It typically wouldn't make you hallucinate or become violent. Even if JG's parents knew about MG (or anyone else) smoking weed, that might not have been their biggest concern or a concern at all. Most people do not consider this a dangerous drug. And to be honest, it really isn't IMO. It would be stupid to get high while caring for a baby with medical needs but no more stupid than drinking under the same circumstances. My point is this: If a true accident occurred while he was high, he would have tried to get help for the baby. As a result, I lean toward something far more sinister.

2. Manufacturing wax is a problem. If they were smoking it, that's one thing but making it is EXTREMELY dangerous depending on method. When using butane in the manufacture, these "labs" explode pretty regularly. That's really where the danger comes from, not in the use of it.

3. I am having a difficult time on this thread because I think there is a lot of judgment going on. Yes, the living conditions were horrible. Yes, both parents probably were smoking weed. No, they should not have had the baby living there or exposed to it. But in all honesty, I don't think any of that had anything to do with this. I think it's far more likely the "dad" intentionally harmed Ember for no reason other than he is evil.

Agree and I hope they take a close look at phone records between the two that evening . I'm reading past articles and JG states that MG had contacted his cousin prior to calling her a little after 5 am to till her of Ember's "disappearance". Did he go there in person and wake them up or call? I'm assuming they would be asleep if it was before 5 am. MG stated to her that he checked with everyone beforehand and "she's gone".

So many questions...

This is hitting too close to home for me. My daughter is 34 weeks pregnant with her husband. She just let him move back in, they've been separated 6 months this time. He's a two time felon, theft and habitual prescription drug abuser. Not his prescriptions either. They've been together 8 years and married for 3 years. When she kicked him out in January he had pawned items worth thousands some of the stuff he'd stolen from employers. He can't keep a job and will spend every dime he can get on prescription drugs.

This case is my nightmare every night, I dream of this happening to my granddaughter and she's not even born yet. My daughter is 26 years old, a college graduate and makes 30k plus working in Behavorial Health. But I can't convince her that this does and can happen to anyone. It's always one more chance, he promises he will do better.

My heart goes out to both of you. Addicts don't stop without help. Has he been in treatment? Has the family considered an intervention? Also, I would recommend your daughter consider going to al anon or a support group for people dealing with addicted family members.

Praying he is willing to and able to recover.

I have a question about making guilt/innocence judgements based on photos of the parents.

If there were an experiment set up, with 10 sets of parents in the first week of grief, and now the outcome is known (stranger abduction, parental killing), how many of us could accurately judge based on the expressions on their faces who was guilty and who was innocent? My guess is there would be very little correlation with the "guesses" of the public based on facial expression and body language to the real truth of what happened.

How pissed did John Walsh look? If I recall, very pissed.

ITA and IMO, he STILL looks pissed. I think he always looks that way.

Basing your estimation off of video footage/MSM images, can anyone match the likely location of MGs trailer (it's probably not present in this map). I'd also love to know where the cesspools are located. Also, where is the point of entry?

I do see fencing around the perimeter of the property, but it's broken away in places so not really a deterrent to being wandered into from the back side.
View attachment 77941

I went on bing maps. And spinned the map around to see the entry way.

Who called LE? Was is MG
or JG ? And at what time ? Was it a 911 call ? Anybody know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member