CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basing your estimation off of video footage/MSM images, can anyone match the likely location of MGs trailer (it's probably not present in this map). I'd also love to know where the cesspools are located. Also, where is the point of entry?

I do see fencing around the perimeter of the property, but it's broken away in places so not really a deterrent to being wandered into from the back side.
image.jpg

Did anyone see mention of whether JG called MG that evening? I know when I leave my child with a sitter including family members - I call at least twice to check in. Just wondering if she did this and what response she got.

I would have to believe if she didn't get an answer - she'd may over there to check things out. If he did answer and was high - that would make me want to go get the baby even more . To me it sounds like he was functioning enough to get to the store and get gas and even take the baby inside the store. The sales person can probably say if he had his wits about him or if he was out of it.

But then after that store, according his statement - he can't recall the next hour or anything afterwards in detail ....so he had to suddenly get very high in that next hour ?

Interesting thought. He said she was in the playpen and all that, but who knows right? Very interesting thought! He did say he drove her around to put her to sleep. Many people will then leave a sleeping child in the car with the windows down and just keep hanging out outside till they wake, rather than bring them inside to wake them. Perhaps he initially thought he'd go inside quick and come back out and get her when she cried, but did his wax stuff, passed out, and woke to find her deceased.

Either way he slept thru several feedings if she does get fed every 2 hours so he also slept through her crying. And so did everyone else on that property. Cuz you know a 6 month old doesn't sleep from 1030pm - 5am without waking and crying.

My only problem with my own theory is that - wouldn't he still report it? I would think if he had to create a lie - he would say she didn't wake up versus creating a story that she disappeared and then having to hide a body. that's why I keep going back and forth with this theory and one that has him angered over crying and shaking or dropping her. In that case - he knows he physically caused her death with his own hands and can't say it was accidental because of marks or injuries .

Did anyone see mention of whether JG called MG that evening? I know when I leave my child with a sitter including family members - I call at least twice to check in. Just wondering if she did this and what response she got.

I would have to believe if she didn't get an answer - she'd may over there to check things out. If he did answer and was high - that would make me want to go get the baby even more . To me it sounds like he was functioning enough to get to the store and get gas and even take the baby inside the store. The sales person can probably say if he had his wits about him or if he was out of it.

But then after that store, according his statement - he can't recall the next hour or anything afterwards in detail ....so he had to suddenly get very high in that next hour ?

Good question. I don't have an answer - nothing's been stated in msm about her checking in on them. But it does make me wonder how JG thought Ember would be safe alone with MG given his drug use. And she certainly was aware of it; his IG has some photos of him smoking over a year ago with comments like nothing better on a Wednesday night. JG "liked" his comments.

I suppose she could have thought he wasn't smoking anymore though I don't know how she could miss evidence of the honey oil, bong and other paraphernalia in that tiny trailer.

I guess it just blows my mind that Ember's mommy had to have known what MG was into (the wax garbage - since he actually has a public post on his FB that he'd even make some if someone was interested in buying) and still let him take her for the night.

Maybe I'm from another planet, but NO ONE cares for any one of my 7 kids or 4 grand kids if they're using drugs. ESPECIALLY drugs that make you pass out/blackout/become violent/hallucinate/etc., the way wax apparently does. I don't care who they are.

I guess it just blows my mind that Ember's mommy had to have known what MG was into (the wax garbage - since he actually has a public post on his FB that he'd even make some if someone was interested in buying) and still let him take her for the night.

Maybe I'm from another planet, but NO ONE cares for any one of my 7 kids or 4 grand kids if they're using drugs. ESPECIALLY drugs that make you pass out/blackout/become violent/hallucinate/etc., the way wax apparently does. I don't care who they are.
Not helping so your child (of any age) so they won't have to live in a trailer without plumbing or sewage disposal is a pretty big indicator of the level of interest other family members had.

My only problem with my own theory is that - wouldn't he still report it? I would think if he had to create a lie - he would say she didn't wake up versus creating a story that she disappeared and then having to hide a body. that's why I keep going back and forth with this theory and one that has him angered over crying and shaking or dropping her. In that case - he knows he physically caused her death with his own hands and can't say it was accidental because of marks or injuries .

JG was interviewed at the police station for hours. I hope she told them when she last spoke to MG.

I wonder if she saw MG swollen feet.

BTW, the family is adamant that the situation with her not being fastened into her safety seat is this:
She was in a carrier seat, buckled into it with the five-point harness, and that carrier seat was buckled into the vehicle BUT WITHOUT IT"S BASE.

That does not however make it less safe.

She was still buckled into this carrier seat when he carried her into the store (in her carrier seat) according to what is seen in surveillance AFAIK based on the FB page conversation and screen grabs of the video posted someplace, I believe it was here in the previous thread.

Take it FWIW.

I couldn't find the posts by the cousins gf on the news' Facebook page so I'm not sure if that's where this info came from or not. It does seem like if that's the truth, it's a lot of extra work for an uncaring dad who is simply taking a mini mart run to get caught on camera, as speculated. When not using the base, you have to weave the seatbelt through the plastic "clips" on the front of the seat to secure the seat.

Thanks everyone for reading my post about my daughter and giving me your support. It means a lot to me to be able to share my fears with y'all and to have my fears validated. Your support and encouragement are comforting. Thank you all.

Babies have a great impact on a mother's actions. Once your grand baby is here - she may realize she needs to leave and if you provide open arms and door - I hope she uses both. Maybe a support group would help her - even if it's online . Sometimes knowing there are others out there and seeing how they overcame gives strength.

Your daughter sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders and those types may want to fix someone else's problems but eventually I think she will get tired and just focus on her babies needs. I wish the best and prayed that her future is blessed with all good things and people from now on. If she asks for these things and doesn't settle for less - she will have them.

Apologies if this has already been posted. I've been busy trying to keep up with traffic downstairs. I missed a PM from Madison Wade regarding my request to post the video from the vigil. It's up on her page now:

Madison Wade KRCR7 - 16h

ICYMI: Parents of missing 6-month-old Ember Sky Graham attended the vigil last night for their daughter. Family tell me they are standing behind Matthew Graham, the person of interest in the case, saying there's no way he's involved in Ember's disappearance. ‪#‎KRCR‬ KRCR News Channel 7 ‪#‎FindEmber‬

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=397480683784038&id=267727076759400
(Trying URL again :blushing: )
#FindEmberSkye
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you'd think that JG would have called to check on him and the baby that night. IIRC, though, she was staying with her parents in Shingletown. That's at least 40 minutes away. My family has a cabin in Shingletown and it has no cell phone reception there. Other parts of town do, but I don't know where JG's parents live. Our cabin has a land line, but again, I don't know what the parents' situation is.

I think this was similar to what Michael Jacques did in the Brooke Bennett case, yo establish an alibi of sorts. Jacques brought Brooke to a convenience store because he wanted it on camera that they went in together then went their separate ways. Unfortunately, he circled back around and picked poor Brooke up again.

I think MG brought Ember into the store to establish, on camera, that she was alive and well and then planned to tell police that he went straight home afterward where she was mystery taken.

I don't think he realized that another camera was pointed at the street that would prove he DIDN'T go straight home.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That is highly likely and if he purposely had her filmed on camera - then I would have to say an accidental death did not occur but rather pre-planned unless something accidental happened before the store and the filming was part of his attempt to cover it up. From the store...he went to dispose of her which took a while then he headed back. The cousin's statement that she saw him after the store would be questionable then.

Yes, you'd think that JG would have called to check on him and the baby that night. IIRC, though, she was staying with her parents in Shingletown. That's at least 40 minutes away. My family has a cabin in Shingletown and it has no cell phone reception there. Other parts of town do, but I don't know where JG's parents live. Our cabin has a land line, but again, I don't know what the parents' situation is.

It was a mistake in an early msm article. She lives in Anderson.

Graham's father, Wayne, said his son and Ember's mother, Jamie Lee Graham were married last August and Ember is their only child. Matthew lives in Happy Valley while Jamie Lee lives in Anderson. Earlier Sheriff Tom Bosenko said the woman lives in Shingletown.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...-surround-disappearance-of-baby-girl/33971226

One thing that has been bothering me is the lack of concern regarding the safety of EG. If I were JG's parent I would do everything in my power to keep Ember from living in that kind of squalor . I mean no running water , garbage everywhere , no real sewage disposal . I get people live different lifestyles but this kind of chaos is unacceptable . Also , you can't tell me that JG didn't know MG has a drug problem and you also can't tell me that she never shared that info with her family . It seems like no one cared enough to raise a fuss before the unthinkable happened and now that is has we're all a bunch of self righteous snooty jerks for pointing out the obvious ?

I agree but it is possible that they did not know condition of trailer? Girls that age rarely tell parents everything and I tend to think she sugar coated the situation to her family. They seem like decent people and I just think given the double gates, etc that they had never been out to the property.

JG was interviewed at the police station for hours. I hope she told them when she last spoke to MG.

I wonder if she saw MG swollen feet.
Can you please point me to where we can find info on swollen feet? I've read you guys talking about it, but I missed how it was disclosed.

I wonder what kind of effect would be on a 6 month old sick baby from second hand "wax" smoke ? If he was smoking that crap all day /night in that tiny space . I find it hard to believe it would'nt affect the baby too.

Good question. I don't have an answer - nothing's been stated in msm about her checking in on them. But it does make me wonder how JG thought Ember would be safe alone with MG given his drug use. And she certainly was aware of it; his IG has some photos of him smoking over a year ago with comments like nothing better on a Wednesday night. JG "liked" his comments.

I suppose she could have thought he wasn't smoking anymore though I don't know how she could miss evidence of the honey oil, bong and other paraphernalia in that tiny trailer.

I think she knew and she was quite aware of the conditions of the new home they were moving into. If I had t write a dramatic movie ending for this - I could see JG asking him to care for EG and checking up on her only to hear in his voice that he is out of it. She heads over there in a rage and can't take the situation anymore, takes EG home and is raging at the crying, exhaustion and everything else she's had to bear and the unthinkable happens. Of course everyone will suspect MG with his history and the fact that he will not be able to say who came in. Now that would be a highly dramatic and twisted outcome and MG would have to be severely out of it not to hear any of it in that small space.

Apologies if this has already been posted. I've been busy trying to keep up with traffic downstairs. I missed a PM from Madison Wade regarding my request to post the video from the vigil. It's up on her page now:

Madison Wade KRCR7 - 16h

ICYMI: Parents of missing 6-month-old Ember Sky Graham attended the vigil last night for their daughter. Family tell me they are standing behind Matthew Graham, the person of interest in the case, saying there's no way he's involved in Ember's disappearance. ‪#‎KRCR‬ KRCR News Channel 7 ‪#‎FindEmber‬

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=397480683784038&id=267727076759400
(Trying URL again :blushing: )
#FindEmberSkye
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THank you so much! I did not see this video but I did see the vigil, the whole vigil where MG was leaning on a car ten feet from where JG was, when she first started talking. He slowly walked over to her. It was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member