GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is very sad reading that post about April. :( But, I believe SO much in prayer being the way to find missing people and getting answers. Just as an example, I followed the Kelli Bordeaux case of her missing from North Carolina, after she had gone alone to a bar, and never returning home a few years ago. I just took such an interest in that case and never stopped praying that she would be found. Quite miraculously, her murderer confessed and showed where her remains were recently.... it is said there is no way her remains would have been found if he hadn't confessed and shown where he put them. Just goes to show that there is power in prayer. I didn't know her or anything about the family, I just never stopped praying for her case in particular. I will have to up the prayers for Erin. These things make me so sad to think about why someone would do that. I also know that in many cases, it can be traced back to a certain level of "fault" of the victim... never should they have to suffer in this way for their mistakes, but people have to stop and think of consequences before getting involved or doing something that is not right or smart.

He may have seen her point her remote or her car lights flash. I doubt he heard the beep, but my daughter has a 2012 car that doesn't beep when it's locked. The lights flash. My 2008 Honda CRV does both.

------>I see others have already said this!

Uh-huh, sure is. What the odds that MORE remains are being found in the same area?!

I'm not quite sure what the odds are - but they have been, apparently. If this isn't Erin, I would suspect a serial killer.

Interesting. Of course this is if the person is left out in the elements, which could be true in this case, but probably not.

The above article says a person driving through the open desert spotted the remains - my guess is, the remains were completely exposed. I guess the person must have had a 4-wheeler or something -

I wonder if they might have video of her returning to the base then her car leaving again at another time

The above article says a person driving through the open desert spotted the remains - my guess is, the remains were completely exposed. I guess the person must have had a 4-wheeler or something -

In the desert, a shallow grave is quickly eroded. We get wind and what little rain is often torrential. Even if someone tried to hide a body in the desert, it would soon be completely exposed IMO.

On September 2, 2012, at approximately 6:50 p.m., Deputies from Barstow Station responded to the 49000 block of Silver Valley Rd, Newberry Springs, following a report of human remains being located.
http://www.vote29.com/newmyblog/archives/39648

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014, at approximately 5:42 p.m. a deputy from the Barstow Sheriff’s Station was flagged down by a citizen who discovered human skeletal remains while driving in the open desert area northwest of the intersection of Silver Valley Road and Bon View Avenue in Newberry Springs.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5235530/

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sil...a4f2af5db8d10!2m2!1d-116.5933446!2d34.8652113

I wonder if there is a wash in the area?

Since they named the remains female immediately, I think we can rest assured this isn't just a bone or two that has been found.

Since they named the remains female immediately, I think we can rest assured this isn't just a bone or two that has been found.

These recent bones (skull) have not been identified female, have they?

These recent bones (skull) have not been identified female, have they?

I guess you're right - "Doe" could be a John Doe. I haven't read it was a skull - but rather, "human skeletal remains". Have you seen skull?

I remember reading about another woman missing near Joshua Tree within the last year, but can't remember where I saw it. Anyone else?

So, I just watched the video by the horse ranch owner. I find the story about her not being able to keep the horse on base very interesting. Not sure why, but it feels important to me.

Uh-huh, sure is. What the odds that MORE remains are being found in the same area?!

Newberry Springs IS a frequent place to use as a 'dumping grounds.'

It's pointed out multiple times in that link from 2012 even.

This week another set of skeletal remains was found in Newberry Springs. Not that that is surprising but it appears that these are old enough to turn to bones.

and

Newberry Springs unfortunately has seen its share of unidentified bodies of lost souls.

See more at: http://www.vote29.com/newmyblog/archives/39648#sthash.O4G6qROs.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221