GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jeep has Alaska plates. Erin and Jon are from Tennessee.

Ah I see so then it wouldn't be possible for him to have had Alaska registered plates at all then? I don't know how that works over there you see.

I also noticed on the horse rescue homepage, there is a picture of some men digging post holes. The picture caption expresses appreciation to the Marine volunteers. I wonder if Erin became close to one of these Marine volunteers?

Under "Blog archives" there is no June 2013. Only July 2013.

dah! are you looking at the web site or the facebook page?

I was looking at the web site. I now see the photos in question on the Facebook page. Could be her if she was in town at that time.

I have no doubt LE is looking for remains. I have no doubt they know where to look, and they are a body away from an arrest. I'm, sorry, but we are on 4 now, with no new info. No appeals to the general public. This is going to wind up being a tragic Lifetime movie about young people caught up in their hormones and isolation and a military culture. IMHO I think JC is a young man trying to save his marriage and also trying to keep his dignity - imagine the loss of respect if his men know his wife is seeing someone else? He is in a position of authority over other young men, who may have heard gossip on base.

IDK, my gut is that Erin is no longer with us, sadly, and that someone other than her husband knows where she is.

I was looking at the web site. I now see the photos in question. Could be her if she was in town at that time.

She liked a different FB photo on the White Rock page around that time. But I can't seem to find that photo now. I think it was a pic of a dark horse.

She liked a different FB photo on the White Rock page around that time. But I can't seem to find that photo now. I think it was a pic of a dark horse.

I found 2 likes in photos titled horse Second Chance Oct 2013.

That is not Jon, Erin's husband. That is a Marine who worked/works at PMO. Jon is with 3/11.

Just a coincidence that his last name happens to be the same as Erin and Jon's.

Wow, yes it is! Thank you for clarifying!

That is not Jon, Erin's husband. That is a Marine who worked/works at PMO. Jon is with 3/11.

Just a coincidence that his last name happens to be the same as Erin and Jon's.

Oh duh me! It even states his first name which is not JC. Thanks for pointing this out.

What about attachment(s) A; *including containers of any kind*.

Is that standard language?

I don't know but I imagine so, just to be clear that if there is a backpack, say, in someones car, they also have the right to search that.
Totally guessing though

What about attachment(s) A; *including containers of any kind*.

Is that standard language?

Not sure I have seen that word often, if at all. But it may be standard...seems like they were given permission to really do a thorough search, Imo.

With the warrants, deputies can take just about anything from the apartments and cars, including DNA samples, journals, firearms and their containers, electronics, electronic passwords and keys.

Sheriff’s spokeswoman Jodi Miller said deputies will not be releasing any information related to the search warrants.

“There are reasons for withholding search warrant information, and the release of detailed information could have a negative effect on the investigation,” she said in an email.

bbm

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/2...sing-pregnant-wife-of-twentynine-palms-marine

http://www.examiner.com/article/eri...se-surveillance-footage-adds-to-police-search

Erin Corwin missing: Marine base surveillance footage adds to police search

July 16, 2014
Investigators in the Erin Corwin missing person case in San Bernardino County, California, are now going over surveillance footage taken at the gates of the Twentynine Palms Marine Corps base where the 19-year-old was last seen in the hope that somewhere in the footage a clue might surface that leads them to the young woman who has been missing since June 28.

Fox News reported July 15 that security footage was handed over to detectives at the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department for review, according to Capt. Justin Smith, a spokesman for the Marine Corps base in Twentynine Palms. The surveillance video was given after Erin Corwin was last seen leaving the base and later reported missing by her husband, Lance Corporal Jonathan Corwin, who is stationed at the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo