GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping someone local can answer my question, we've discussed but I don't recall the answer. Would Erin's car have been visible to those going in/out of the Condor gate Monday morning?

Condor gate at 2:51 in the bonus video long interview with witness. The video shows surveillance camera at Condor gate.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/...arine-wife-had-rendezvous-with-man-in-red-car

Was there only ONE TWEET about her leaving via the Condor gate, or was that actually reported in MSM? I can't find the tweet now.

Erin's family needs to contact area pawn shops and beg them to watch for her camera as wells as checking local advertisements. LE may not have done this.
Any info. could help.

Hoping someone local can answer my question, we've discussed but I don't recall the answer. Would Erin's car have been visible to those going in/out of the Condor gate Monday morning?

No. Once you leave the gate you continue on Condor Rd for .5 mile. Then you take a left on Valle Vista and Erin's car was 1.5ish miles down Valle Vista. Not visible from the gate at all.

Erin's family needs to contact area pawn shops and beg them to watch for her camera as wells as checking local advertisements. LE may not have done this.
Any info. could help.

Assuming, of course, that her camera is missing at all. It could have been in her car or even at home. That small thing she had in her hands could have been a very small purse or wallet. My daughter carries a "wristlet" that also holds her phone and it's about the size of a really nice camera.

Just curious , if anyone has seen a statement or interview from a member of Erin's family recently ?

Just curious , if anyone has seen a statement or interview from a member of Erin's family recently ?

Her sister in law updates Locate Erin facebook page. Last update was when the Beasleys came forward, and Locate Erin said thanks everyone for informing them.

Imo I think she met the guy in the red car but when they saw Michael Beasley looking at them she moved her car to maybe hide it. She got back in the red car and they left. I don't think they were sitting there in the heat for a long peroid of time. Even if they did sit there for 20 minutes the red car was new and probably had great ac.

That's exactly what I think. Maybe they sat there for a moment, waiting for the car to pass, and then it came up that her car needed to be more conspicuous.

I'm not sure her car was moved. I don't even think JB is sure her car was moved - she just kind of thought she remembered it in a different location. So often a little factoid gets into a case and derails it - because it was wrong. My guess is, the car wasn't touched since she rode off in the red car, until LE was informed it was there.

That's what I think as well. It probably was more of an optical illusion--without the red car there, it just looked like it was in a different place.
JMO

I'm not sure her car was moved. I don't even think JB is sure her car was moved - she just kind of thought she remembered it in a different location. So often a little factoid gets into a case and derails it - because it was wrong. My guess is, the car wasn't touched since she rode off in the red car, until LE was informed it was there.

Could be, but I just wonder how MB saw such detail about the cars, people, etc with him just driving down that road. Didn't the water employee find the car several feet away from the main road? I want to trust MB and JB as eyewitnesses, but even eyewitnesses can miss many important details.

Could be, but I just wonder how MB saw such detail about the cars, people, etc with him just driving down that road. Didn't the water employee find the car several feet away from the main road? I want to trust MB and JB as eyewitnesses, but even eyewitnesses can miss many important details.

I don't think he was driving down the road when he witnessed this. I think he was on his property - with binoculars. (That's a total guess). I know his sister mentioned driving by the car, but you couldn't see this exchange driving past, I wouldn't think. Maybe, though.

Can't wait for LE to punish the hell out of this sucker.

I was also thinking about how (IMOO) if someone is trying to hide a body I can't see them looking up on google maps to find the perfect place... I mean maybe some people but...so it's possibly a place this person has visited before. I'm not saying it's a popular place but it's one that it's either on the way to a popular place or something. It's the desert. I can't see people walking out to discover new dirt but I can see them going to check out something to do because it looks extremely boring there. So like photography(of more than just dirt lol)/hiking in joshua tree/shooting range/dirt biking/4-wheeling..etc. I was looking up springs just now and this particular part of Joshua Tree is closed. Does anyone watch the area or could someone still go back there regardless? http://www.nps.gov/jotr/planyourvisit/cottonwood.htm

I *think* you would pass through an entrance with a camera to get to that location but I could be wrong. Not sure if someone could access it when closed. I imagine they could.

Your post got me to thinking.....another possibility of someone who wouldn't have to look at a map to find a desolate area or to have knowledge of hidden out of the way or remote locations (aside from dirt bike riding, 4 wheeling, shooting, etc.) would be someone who rode trails on horseback. MOO

In the 6 minute or so complete interview he states he saw it while driving to get balloons for a party.

I don't think he was driving down the road when he witnessed this. I think he was on his property - with binoculars. (That's a total guess). I know his sister mentioned driving by the car, but you couldn't see this exchange driving past, I wouldn't think. Maybe, though.

I'm still thinking if you didn't know the area well, and you left from where the car is, and you wanted to leave a body, you would take Amboy road and dump between there and the 40, or even past there toward Vegas. I'd guess many marines have driven that way to Vegas and would know that area through Amboy is full of empty shacks, dumped cars, and vast desert. You wouldn't have to "know" the area.

I'm still thinking if you didn't know the area well, and you left from where the car is, and you wanted to leave a body, you would take Amboy road and dump between there and the 40, or even past there toward Vegas. I'd guess many marines have driven that way to Vegas and would know that area through Amboy is full of empty shacks, dumped cars, and vast desert. You wouldn't have to "know" the area.

When looking through pictures of #0811 #29palms #stumps etc I have noticed a lot of activity with Amboy Rd. Do they "practice" artillery training outside anywhere off that road or is it inside their base? Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?