GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, NL's comments to IM/owner of the ranch. I know LE must be investigating the wife...IMO!

Does anyone have the link to what the Water Dept said when he spotted EC's car? Thank you

Wow, NL's comments to IM/owner of the ranch. I know LE must be investigating the wife...IMO!
Theres a pic on the ranch's page of a horse sponsored by Nichole. The lady in that picture is wearing a hat..if that lady is Nichole then we know she wears a hat

Upon seeing the
detectives were at the location, Lee quickly grabbed a black duffel bag item the vehicle and took it inside the
main residence at 788 Geronimo. When he came out Nicole ran up to Lee and began to talk to him. Detectives
witnessed. this behavior and believed they were concealing evidence and discussing further plans of action to
likely conceal or destroy evidence.

From p 11 from affidavit
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1225468-1765-001.html

I am so curious to know what was in this black bag.
I'm sure time will tell.

The .40cal gun. It's still missing right?

Nichole told LE about the .22 rifle, even handed it over to them.

Most ironic that very recent post on that page is "How to lovingly respond to a friend that's having an affair."

That's not just ironic, it's sick. Sick, sick sick. Ugh, wow.

I am just gob smacked over all this. And I have to go to SLEEP and get ready for WORK tomorrow. Yikes!!!

Also on her facebook page, April photo.

Blonde hair, not very long. Beasley's description is ringing in my head.

That certainly might explain why LE has so studiously ignored that interview. They were tippy-toeing around on little mouse feet, busily gathering evidence before word got out.

Along these lines, I suggested earlier that maybe Erin met up with someone to attend a horse show (or fill in any activity). Since horses are an interest, I think horse related activity on a Saturday is a possibility.

I've been reading some romance novels and an episode of Snapped:Killer Couples where they both snuck off to the barn/stable to get jiggy.

If CL left at 7:30 am like he said and EC left at 7:00am then that leaves 3 hours between 7:30 and 10:30 am for something to have happened to EC if NL helped plant the car on Valle Vista. EC thought they were going 2 hours away. Obviously with a 3 hour window this would not be possible so did CL make up some sort of excuse to "hunt" closer to home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix