CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020 #2

I didn't know that KH's lawyer was the same one who did the last trust documents. Interesting.

Healey, the deceased attorney, testified in a June 2022 deposition that he had not been paid to represent Harper, but took on the role in probate court because he had drawn up Abrams’ trust documents.

“It was just basically trying to protect Dia's interest,” Healey testified.

At the time of Healey’s death, settlement talks were underway in the case. Insiders said the settlement negotiations focused on the sale of estate assets, and the funding of a large reward for information leading to an arrest in the case.

Am I over-reacting to say that I hope any death connected even to this case is fully investigated?

JMO but I am of the theory that Dia may have been poisoned over time, contributing to paranoia and perhaps confusion.

When key players die or go missing, where millions of dollars are at stake, I say question everything.

JMO

In Keith Harper's deposition:

He talks about being a crime scene cleanup contractor (meth mitigation), that he had a domestic violence charge against his ex-wife Gena (expunged), that he worked in parole/probation for decades, that he has two sexual assault convictions, is required to register as a sex offender, that he operated a company called "Outlaw" tours that did outfitting and trail rides in the wilderness and that he was charged and convicted for illegally operating a business on government property, in the deposition it is also stated that he left the Monday following Dia's disappearance (she disappeared on Saturday), that he was the last person to see her alive, and that she disappeared with her car, cell phone, purse, dog, wallet and other items still in the house while he was mowing the meadow on the property.

Doesn't it sound like he is someone who knows his way around a crime scene, knows how to navigate the outdoors (and potentially dispose of a body) including government property, understands the criminal justice system, prides himself on being an outlaw and that he has a history of violence against women?

It is extremely suspect that a secret service special agent, Diane Fedder, is on all of the documents with Keith Harper that were all changed two weeks before Dia went missing.

The two sound like the perfect criminal duo.

Now Keith Harper and Diane Fedder's attorney, who also was the notary and lawyer for Dia when she made all of those changes, is deceased.

Wild.

MOO.

Last edited:
Keith Harper says they were engaged, multiple others contend that Dia was kicking KH off of the property in the weeks before her disappearance (this is an at least one article from CBS8).

In Keith Harper's deposition he states that he bought a ring, but doesn't remember where it was purchased. Also that the engagement was a secret, that Dia never told anyone about it, that he never told anyone about it and that she never wore the ring, among other things.

The deposition is worth reading IMO.

My observations and MOO.

Why did Diane Fedder take a pearl handed revolver out of the truck in the days following Dia's disappearance? She is claiming it was for dog food. She then gives it back to Keith Harper. Could the gun have been the murder weapon or at least significant evidence in the case? Where is the gun now?

Why is a secret service special agent providing a gun to someone she has to know has a criminal history (KH) during her "friends" mysterious disappearance? She takes the gun off of the property from inside a truck while getting dog food? IMOO, it doesn't make much sense and is an odd thing to do. The dog was with Keith Harper.

This, IMOO, sounds like a cover-up/destruction of evidence. Or at least tampering with potential evidence.

Dia never did anything without that dog, why did Keith Harper take the dog with him when he left before law enforcement arrived Monday and why is DF intent on retrieving dog food from the property in KH's multi-week absence? IMOO, KH's taking of the dog indicates he knew she was deceased.

If Dia was presumably missing but still around alive somewhere, wouldn't he leave the dog for when Dia was located? The taking of the dog, to me, IMOO, shows that he knew Dia was dead.

Dia wouldn't leave that property even when there was a fire surrounding it. She certainly wouldn't have left her animals, most especially her beloved dog.

If DF was Dia's friend, Diane Fedder would know the relationship between Dia and her dog. DF especially being of a high-level law enforcement background and with KH leaving before the search began, should have concluded that foul play occurred. Why is she then taking a gun and giving it back to Keith Harper?

It seems like an awful lot of concern for dog food during a time your "friend" is missing. Much in the same way KH's concern for his "meeting" that Monday meant his attention wasn't on the search for Dia.

In another interview Diane Fedder states that she only met Keith Harper twice. It doesn't seem to add up. MOO

Why does a "fiancé" leave before a real search, with actual LE, begins? Wouldn't you want to stick around to search for your loved one? The "engagement" was a secret?

All MOO. The parts about the gun are in this article:

Last edited:
Keith Harper says they were engaged, multiple others contend that Dia was kicking KH off of the property in the weeks before her disappearance (this is an at least one article from CBS8).

In Keith Harper's deposition he states that he bought a ring, but doesn't remember where it was purchased. Also that the engagement was a secret, that Dia never told anyone about it, that he never told anyone about it and that she never wore the ring, among other things.

The deposition is worth reading IMO.

My observations and MOO.
Yeah, I think KH may have forgotten to tell Lydia they were engaged.

JMO

I think that it is quite possible that given Keith Harper's history with women and his "computer gigolo" ways (stated in Jodi Newkirk's writings), he plotted with Diane Fedder to take control of the properties and the two were planning to be together. At least they perhaps were planning on splitting the estate.

My opinion only

I have some points to bring up from my knowledge.
a) It is true that Dia felt Clinton or someone tried to kill her in the hospital. That there was another incident that she was injured that she felt Clinton tried to kill her.
b) The children were squeezing her at every turn trying to run her off the property. They were using every means possible both legal and illegal to try and get her to abandon the properties.
c)Dia has an estranged relationship with Clem from the beginning.. She was just the "Trophy Queen" he knocked up and married. Provided him with legitimate children. There were continuously other women in his life in and out of his bed in the family home. DIA had moved to the ranch about 20 years before she came up missing.
d) The children achieved their goal when Dia disappeared from the ranch. They had not suspected that KH and DF would be in the way of them taking over the properties with Dia gone.
e) IMO from my personal knowledge of the situation, My gut tells me this was a hit. I also think Isidro thinks is was some sort of pre arranged hit.
f) I do not know KH exact situation in all this as we all do not. Putting that this was some sort of hit that KH was or was not involved in makes me believe he could have thought he was next on the hit list. I think he may have been terrified the morning he loaded up and fled in the motor home. Maybe he still is?
g) In the "world" of doing business on both sides of what is right and legal vs what ut takes to get it done at all cost. There are no friends, just people jumping back and forth across that line to get it done. Everyone in that situation goes to bed at night wondering when the "hammer" will drop on them.
h) I personally had the opportunity to be on that ranch and doing business. I ran like a big dog as it was an environment that was not safe from almost every angle.
Those are my feelings and I hope you that are sleuthing can use what I have presented.

Thank You
Thank You for sharing all this, @Sun Spot. I still have questions about what you feared most about being on the ranch property. It sounds like there was danger from all angles.
f) I do not know KH exact situation in all this as we all do not. Putting that this was some sort of hit that KH was or was not involved in makes me believe he could have thought he was next on the hit list. I think he may have been terrified the morning he loaded up and fled in the motor home. Maybe he still is?
I want to consider KH was scared, and maybe is scared, but he has really stuck it out through hassles using his own money now to hold on to that property. In the beginning KH acted like he didn't know he was named a Trustee. Remember that? He was the first one to get on tv and give all those interviews as the supposed fiancé, got on tv "painting the pic". Plus, he has stuck it out while all the other people have been dying around him. He has stayed. Do you think he is being coerced to keep hanging on to the property by someone he fears? Also, do you think DF left town out of fear of some kind?

I, personally, do not think it is appropriate or necessary to comment on this type of thing. Clem was an upright individual.
It was in response to your assertion that Dia had everything she could want (from Clem).
(And I'll admit to this phrase being a trigger for me, having known a woman who was routinely beaten and handed over to friends for their pleasure when she failed to properly recognize and appreciate all that her husband provided.)

I didn't know Dia, but "fidelity" seems to be in keeping with something she may have wanted. So I find it is appropriate given Clem [IMO] presumably influenced his kids, and his kids seemed [IMO] to be giving their mom the financial shaft after he passed.

Where, I wonder, did the kids get the impression they could treat her that way?

How did upright Clem respond to the allegation of Clinton attempting to harm Dia?

Last edited:
I have posted only a few times in this thread and have just caught up again. I stated I believed that KH and DF are in on Dia's disappearance together.

Possible scenarios:

I have even entertained the thought that KH, DF, AND Dia acted together and that Dia is still alive and in hiding with the goal being saving her property via the trust. Once KH was in ownership of the property, Dia could reappear. The goal is also to keep her son and daughter from owning the property.

Maybe KH and DF are in it together hoping that KH will eventually own the property. I don't think his interest in the property is so much in running the ranch but owning prime marijuana growing property. These are all just 'what if' and 'maybe'.

My personal opinion is that KH should not have been allowed to even be on the property after Dia disappeared or was murdered. I further believe that blood family, wife, or husband should inherit any property of a deceased person. Especially a son and daughter, but definitely not a fiancé that no one knew was a fiancé.

BUT, I would not be surprised if KH is eventually found responsible for either a murder or kidnapping. He is disgusting and so is DF. No way she is innocent in all of this.

Long post. Sorry about that but I find it so hard to believe this is still ongoing.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back