Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE: This thread is about Maricela, not her family. Any attempt to derail this thread will be smacked down pronto. You might've noticed that several posts have been removed, and I'm not done. Leave the FB drama on FB. It's off limits here.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

thanks for staying on top Bessie!

ADMIN NOTE: This thread is about Maricela, not her family. Any attempt to derail this thread will be smacked down pronto. You might've noticed that several posts have been removed, and I'm not done. Leave the FB drama on FB. It's off limits here.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Well I guess I missed something..... But I'm still here lurking, hoping that beautiful maricela will be found.....

Well, as suddenly as the information train came to a screeching halt, so did this thread. I presume public interest in finding Maricela will follow suit. Such a shame. I hope she is somewhere safe and comes home soon.

Well, as suddenly as the information train came to a screeching halt, so did this thread. I presume public interest in finding Maricela will follow suit. Such a shame. I hope she is somewhere safe and comes home soon.

I know... ugh. This is what it always would have been if Mistivon had never stepped in. But now... crickets. No free speech and no new updates. I think she is alive. I don't know why. I am prob wrong. 50/50 chance.

I know... ugh. This is what it always would have been if Mistivon had never stepped in. But now... crickets. No free speech and no new updates. I think she is alive. I don't know why. I am prob wrong. 50/50 chance.
I think Mistivon is trying to respect family, let everyone settle and maybe.... dare I say it.... just, maybe..... Get some well deserved rest 😊
I guarantee you, Noone I know is giving up.... 😉

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Actually, because I have worked pretty much for Maricela's family the last two weeks, I had a MAJOR pileup of work all due on the 31st that I am still frantically trying to get done. Thirty days worth of audits crammed into two days. Sigh. Another all nighter for me.
I don't want this thread to die. Yes, information is going to halt and I know when that happens, everyone gets tired of rehashing the same old stuff. But there are so many great minds on this thread. So many wonderful theories, ideas and suggestions. We need to keep brainstorming. Didn't someone suggest a timeline/fact list? (Siren)? I can work on that in another day or two when my life gets back to order and I can focus on what I need to focus on. For now, I'd like to know what the general consensus is. CI? HT? Random? I see so much pointing to CI but my gut for some reason just keeps going back to HT. So is there any chance this girl may really be alive?
What can I do? Where can I go to help? I'm still thinking about hanging flyers at meth clinics and homeless shelters and am still looking for a list of those if anyone has suggestions.
She's been gone three weeks, not three years. I can't let this die yet! I still won't stop until she's found. If I'm repeating the same information then maybe I'll see it differently the fourth time I say it. Or the fifth. You guys have to keep at it. I need you and she needs you.

Actually, because I have worked pretty much for Maricela's family the last two weeks, I had a MAJOR pileup of work all due on the 31st that I am still frantically trying to get done. Thirty days worth of audits crammed into two days. Sigh. Another all nighter for me.
I don't want this thread to die. Yes, information is going to halt and I know when that happens, everyone gets tired of rehashing the same old stuff. But there are so many great minds on this thread. So many wonderful theories, ideas and suggestions. We need to keep brainstorming. Didn't someone suggest a timeline/fact list? (Siren)? I can work on that in another day or two when my life gets back to order and I can focus on what I need to focus on. For now, I'd like to know what the general consensus is. CI? HT? Random? I see so much pointing to CI but my gut for some reason just keeps going back to HT. So is there any chance this girl may really be alive?
What can I do? Where can I go to help? I'm still thinking about hanging flyers at meth clinics and homeless shelters and am still looking for a list of those if anyone has suggestions.
She's been gone three weeks, not three years. I can't let this die yet! I still won't stop until she's found. If I'm repeating the same information then maybe I'll see it differently the fourth time I say it. Or the fifth. You guys have to keep at it. I need you and she needs you.

Mistivon, iirc was right in the process of trying to electronically distribute flyers to homeless shelters in the LA area for Elisa when she was found, the same day I think. Marking my spot to go back and see if there was anything possibly helpful there discovered...it's going to take some digging...I was stunned to learn about the homeless problem there, saw some documentaries even...Colorado is becoming this way, jmo.

Not seeing any recent msm...

(I'm vaguely remembering some cases, or a case, where the mp did not want to be found, but LE knew and didn't tell her family she was alive due to privacy rights or something lIke that...anyone recall this? Tia.)

Also, it's really bugging me, I can not remember this poor woman's name who was found in a river or canal nearby to where she went missing, she supposedly had a mental breakdown, not Teleka...she had a female roommate iirc, and there was also footage of her behaving in oddly while walking her dog near the parking lot, maybe barefoot, her name started with a K, she lived in an apt complex, something about strange phone conversations, tia...)

Also, it's really bugging me, I can not remember this poor woman's name who was found in a river or canal nearby to where she went missing, she supposedly had a mental breakdown, not Teleka...she had a female roommate iirc, and there was also footage of her behaving in oddly while walking her dog near the parking lot, maybe barefoot, her name started with a K, she lived in an apt complex, something about strange phone conversations, tia...)

Kayelyn Louder?

Here are a few homeless shelters. I only looked in the valley but there are more farther out of course. Will be glad to list those too or any more that I find in the valley. I lived in 1000 Oaks for many years so it's still the "valley" to me.

San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission
8756 Canby Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818) 785-4476

Hope of the Valley Rescue Mission
11134 Sepulveda Blvd.
Mission Hills, CA 91345
(818)392-0020

Hope of the Valley Help Center
6425 Tyrone Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818) 804-5507
hopeofthevalley.org

United States Mission Canoga Park Transitional Housing
Canoga Park, CA 91303
818-884-4409

A Better Living Permanent Housing and Supportive Services
North Hills, CA 91343
(818) 331-4447
http://www.ablphss.org

Home For A Homeless
18375 Ventura Blvd, Ste 809
Tarzana, CA 91356
(877) 904-1916
homeforahomeless.com

Methadone clinics in the valley. The one on Canby is the closest to where she disappeared.

Western Pacific Medical Clinic - Reseda
7232 Canby Avenue
Suites 4, 5, 6
Reseda, CA 91335
(818) 705-5561

American Health Services Van Nuys
6265 Sepulveda Boulevard
Suite 9
Van Nuys, CA 91411
(818) 779-0555

Western Pacific Medical Clinic - Van Nuys
14332 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818) 989-1996

Western Pacific Medical Clinic - Panorama City
9462 Van Nuys Boulevard
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 891-8555

Tarzana Treatment Centers
18646 Oxnard Street
Tarzana, CA 91356
(818) 996-1051

VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System Sepulveda Opioid Treatment Program
16111 Plummer Street
Building 10-A
Sepulveda, CA 91343
(818) 891-7711 ext.7986

I just can't shake the feeling that what really happened has got to be something more obvious to the facts, like a disappearance. Disappearing can be very hard and so is the temptation to pick up the phone and call your family. There have been stories over the years about how hard it is for people in witness protection to remain hidden, even with all the resources that are provided to them by the government.

I honestly think this is an abduction and who ever took her is hiding her so that there aren't any sightings. If she left on her own and is completely all alone having to take care of herself (food, shelter, etc.) she would either have to drastically change her appearance because of all the media coverage in that part of CA, get far away from CA fast, or both. I could be wrong, but that's just my gut instinct based on what is known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member