GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

She does. And defiant and without a care in the world - as we suspected.

She doesn’t appear to have been humbled by her actions. Claiming Keith was abusive with no one to back it up makes her look desperate and vengeful.

She is still hoping that her manipulation tactics will win people over. Scary, I don’t trust her.

From the quoted link:

Keith has already won a series of legal battles in the divorce – including having his ex-wife declared an 'unfit parent' and gaining sole legal and physical custody of Tyler and Violet.

Papini is allowed only supervised visits with the children which take place at a court building in Redding and voice and video calls at Keith's discretion.

He also saw off an attempt by Papini earlier this year to overturn a postnuptial agreement signed in 2012 that agreed both would keep their own separate property and would waive the right to make any demand on the other.

From her cell at Victorville in April this year, Papini told court she had been 'coerced' into signing it – claiming she had suffered a 'violent relationship' with Keith, despite having no witnesses to corroborate it.

But in a ruling made at the start of May, Judge Summer Ryan said Papini was not a credible witness, enforced the postnuptial agreement and ordered her to pay her own credit card bill – a ruling that she is still contesting and will take to trial later this month.
Cripes, she’s still playing the victim. What a surprise…
JMO

She’s going to reel in a new guy, who should know better, but will fall for her lies.
~~~~
Continued sympathies for Keith & the kids. He’s probably counting the minutes until the youngest is 18 and he won’t have to deal with her anymore.

Well, she looks pretty good.

She looks curvier to me. She also has a 2 step colour process on her hair. That is a typically done in a salon and on the pricey side.

This from the DM article up thread:

“The former jailbird, who was dressed in a black cardigan, jeans and shearling boots, then *FLIPPED* the chalet-style building off as she was driven away in a white RAM 1500 TRX pick-up truck”

That’s a very arrogant and immature gesture. It speaks volumes to her lack of remorse.

Last edited:
76070021-12584495-image-a-60_1696255263422.jpg

Fresh goes better
Mentos freshness
Fresh goes better with Mentos
fresh and full of life!

She doesn’t appear to have been humbled by her actions. Claiming Keith was abusive with no one to back it up makes her look desperate and vengeful.

She is still hoping that her manipulation tactics will win people over. Scary, I don’t trust her.
Nope. I've said it before -- it's just a matter of when SP re-offends. I forget the details of her plea agreement and how long (if any) probation she's under.

ETA: OK, if I understand correctly, even if she breaks probation, she only had an 18-month sentence so little chance of SP being sent back to Club Fed to complete her 18-month term which was never a full 18 months per federal guidelines.

Brittany Johnson
@BJohnson_TV

#Breaking: The judge sentenced Sherri Papini to 18 months in prison, 36 months supervised probation upon release, and ordered her to pay more than 300k in restitution. She is to turn herself in by November 8th.
@kcranews

9:52 AM · Sep 19, 2022

@BJohnson_TV

Prosecutors asked for 8 months followed by 3 years supervised release. Panini’s attorney requested 1 mo & 7 months home detention. Judge said both were insufficient for the crimes committed & said Papini would probably still be telling lies if she didn’t get caught.*
@kcranews

10:05 AM · Sep 19, 2022

*And I sure think the Judge got this right! JMO

The article above says she only served about 10 months of her 18 month sentence.
Now does that mean she still has 36 months of supervised probation & pay back the $300K restitution?

edited to add - I have the divorce hearing on 10/9/23.

The article above says she only served about 10 months of her 18 month sentence.
Now does that mean she still has 36 months of supervised probation & pay back the $300K restitution?

edited to add - I have the divorce hearing on 10/9/23.

Per federal statute, after the maximum good behavior credits, an inmate only serves 85% of their sentence.

18 mos would be 15.3. Now that she's been released, perhaps MSM will report why SP transitioned to the halfway house earlier than expected and was released before 15.3 months of imprisonment was completed.

For all we know, the prison may have had a spike in COVID and she was released for medical safety. Prisons previously released many inmates using COVID-19 as an excuse.

I don't know of any reason why supervised probation and restitution would be affected. JMO

ETA: Add Supervised probation link

Last edited:

Case Information​

22FL-0199572 | PAPINI vs. PAPINI

Case Number
22FL-0199572

Case Type
Dissolution With Minor Children

• 10/09/2023 *Trial Readiness Conference

Judicial Officer
    Ryan, Summer D

Hearing Time
    8:29 AM
  • 10/31/2023 *Trial: Long Cause

Judicial Officer
    Ryan, Summer D

Hearing Time
    8:30 AM

@Niner

Keith is going to be having to deal with woman for the rest of his life. I hope he and the kiddos have an exceptional Social Worker or whoever to assist with their relationship going forward with Sherri. It’s going to be very difficult with Sherri’s manipulative nature and a children’s forgiving nature and love for their mother.

So she's suing Keith over a $3,000? Girl loves her drama. Wonder how much the augmentation cost her.....
I believe this is the 2nd procedure. I'm recalling KP paying all sorts of old bills/credit cards from the Get Money and think the surgeon was on the list. Curious who payed for this procedure? MOO

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
She’s been in a halfway house since August, per the article linked above. So she must have had her lawyer schedule the surgery for immediately upon her release? How odd to make that your first priority. She continues to be all about appearances. Never change, Sherri.
Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the way SP was dressed for court was designed to hide her implants and look demure. Obviously, she’s no longer hiding them, but flaunting them, now that she’s free to reel in a new sucker.

JMO
It won't take very long to reel that sucker in!!!!! I won't feel sorry for him when she pulls whatever crap she will pull- and she will do just that- count on it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming
Back