Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

HUMAN REMAINS IN SAND CANYON: Lt. Derrick Alfred of LASD Homicide Bureau talked with KHTS Reporter Michael Brown and several other reporters about the discovery of human remains off of Sand Canyon.

Detectives do not believe that the remains are connected to the Tick Fire.

Read more: Human Remains Discovered In Canyon Country After Tick Fire

This is in Will’s hometown. Praying the investigation brings closure to his family or at least another family. I wonder what the nephew is up to now?? Any abnormal behavior after this discovery?
LASD has said their not related to the Tick Fire and are at least a year old

I've been dealing with these fires starting on Thursday 10-24-2019 in Santa Clarita Valley as we had 3 new fires get started and shocking that a smoldering pile of mulch near our Oaktree Shooting range more than 1 week after the Saddleridge fire rekindled to a fire.
Here is an article concerning those bones found 10 months ago in our wash. They were identified to a male from Reseda / Woodland Hills a little more than 15 miles from here: UPDATE: Remains found in wash are of missing Reseda man
Concerning those bones found off of Sand Cyn. from the vegetation burning in this "Tickfire", time will tell from the coroner. I never spent any time on the Bryce event, so I won't guess. Concerning William Cierzan, it upsets me, as stated in my previous post, that it took 2 years to get a return call from Det. Ralph Hernandez. He never followed up on helpful information. I am not an official, but all of the information about William that guided my searches doesn't give me much hope on Sand Cyn.

I was actually wondering on Friday when the fire started if this might be when they might finds something because its the only time they really get into the unpopulated areas and after things burn and if something was missed if it was in areas that were searched they would come across it...hopefully this provides closure for someone's family if its not Wil's.

I've been dealing with these fires starting on Thursday 10-24-2019 in Santa Clarita Valley as we had 3 new fires get started and shocking that a smoldering pile of mulch near our Oaktree Shooting range more than 1 week after the Saddleridge fire rekindled to a fire.
Here is an article concerning those bones found 10 months ago in our wash. They were identified to a male from Reseda / Woodland Hills a little more than 15 miles from here: UPDATE: Remains found in wash are of missing Reseda man
Concerning those bones found off of Sand Cyn. from the vegetation burning in this "Tickfire", time will tell from the coroner. I never spent any time on the Bryce event, so I won't guess. Concerning William Cierzan, it upsets me, as stated in my previous post, that it took 2 years to get a return call from Det. Ralph Hernandez. He never followed up on helpful information. I am not an official, but all of the information about William that guided my searches doesn't give me much hope on Sand Cyn.

I remember you spent a lot of time of the searches and I remember how much your "cooperation" was appreciated by the detectives...who if I recall wanted this to be a MP investigation for as long as possible. I totally get your frustration! You have worked really hard. I am in your area as well hoping winds don't shift again (I had Saddleridge Fire problems).

HUMAN REMAINS IN SAND CANYON: Lt. Derrick Alfred of LASD Homicide Bureau talked with KHTS Reporter Michael Brown and several other reporters about the discovery of human remains off of Sand Canyon.

Detectives do not believe that the remains are connected to the Tick Fire.

Read more: Human Remains Discovered In Canyon Country After Tick Fire

This is in Will’s hometown. Praying the investigation brings closure to his family or at least another family. I wonder what the nephew is up to now?? Any abnormal behavior after this discovery?

Unidentified thread for the remains: CA - CA - Santa Clarita, Remains in Area of Tick Fire (Unrelated to Fire), PMI >1 year, Oct'19

Does anyone know exactly where the remains were found? 'Near Sand Canyon and Thompson Ranch' is a little vague.

Does anyone know exactly where the remains were found? 'Near Sand Canyon and Thompson Ranch' is a little vague.

Crossposting this for ya
William is a good candidate. Just look how convenient this commute is from his place of residence to where the body was discovered...

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Only 9 miles seperate the locations...

(And I have no idea why that link i provided above looks like that, but it works...)

We're coming for you, Daniel. And your dad too.
upload_2019-10-30_17-43-54.png

“It looks like the body may have been concealed up here or was here in the vegetation and after the fire, the body was revealed and found by the public.”

Missing: William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita, CA
20 mins ·
We just received confirmation from the LA County Coroner that the remains found in the Sand Fire are NOT Will Cierzan. We cannot thank all of you enough for your patience until the actual confirmed report came directly from the Coroner's office today. We are sending all support we can to the family/friends of the unnamed person who was found. And we are more than grateful for all of you that continue to look with us for Will. #bringwillhome

New Years Eve, I wrote an email to Det. Ralph Hernandez stating that we are coming up on 3 years this month. I always state that I understand that this is an "ongoing investigation" but that term should only be used if some meaningful time was spent. Can you tell me how many quality days were spent in 2019? Can you tell me how many days are planned for 2020? Since he never collected a "motion activated video" that I gave him the location of, I proceeded to explain what I saw on it. I told him that I could start today searching any area he is curious about. I would love to have just one clue which direction he is leaning...He actually returned the email within 2 hours stating last years words, NO I CAN"T.

Than
New Years Eve, I wrote an email to Det. Ralph Hernandez stating that we are coming up on 3 years this month. I always state that I understand that this is an "ongoing investigation" but that term should only be used if some meaningful time was spent. Can you tell me how many quality days were spent in 2019? Can you tell me how many days are planned for 2020? Since he never collected a "motion activated video" that I gave him the location of, I proceeded to explain what I saw on it. I told him that I could start today searching any area he is curious about. I would love to have just one clue which direction he is leaning...He actually returned the email within 2 hours stating last years words, NO I CAN"T.
TMS - thank you for following up. Sad that we can't get more action :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back