Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if the police received results of toxicology testing this week and that is why they couldn't announce the conclusion until now. Could it be that they were subdued with chloroform? Would the PIs really be able to get full results back within a matter of days?

3 year old Mariah Woods died from chloroform toxicity (I'm not suggesting the Shermans died from toxicity - we know they didn't, but maybe there was enough to subdue them and drag them on their backs to the pool area) and it took the police from 2nd December to 22nd January, just over 7 weeks, to get the results back. Maybe some types of tests need a certain length of time to be developed in the lab.

This is all speculation.

I think Honey was targeted too, because whatever the motive was, it wouldn’t be solved if she was left alive, ie donations would continue, personal grievances continue. She probably thought the same as Barry about many issues.
By killing them both, their power is gone.
I don’t think it was a matter of her being in wrong place at wrong time.
Today I’m leaning towards the cause being connected to Apotex, seems so odd JD would leave like this in the middle of their biggest crisis, after all his years working there.
Not inferring he is involved, but that is probably the biggest thing that has changed, CEO gone.
Good post, and I agree with most of what you are saying. Don't think JD is involved per se, but maybe he is scared that he could be next? :dunno: JMHO

The Sherman case might involve huge players, might not. Connection to Apotex is a good possibility. Another one would be connection to the construction of their residence.
Motive: old lawsuit
Trigger: listing the house on realtor.ca and describing it as a masterpiece (November 28ish)
Timing: it had to be done before they sold and moved
Both targeted: because they both sued
MOO

I don't recall anything that specific being quoted. From the beginning I pictured them with their legs in the pool, while others assumed just the opposite. If you have a source, please share.
I don't recall LE confirming their positioning.

I don't recall anything that specific being quoted. From the beginning I pictured them with their legs in the pool, while others assumed just the opposite. If you have a source, please share.

The sources ARE in the second sentence of my quote. LOL

Yep, 'on the pool deck'. If you watch the video of TPS update, its at approx. 4:10.
I meant the positioning of their legs and which way they were facing. They didn't confirm that.

She was supposed to be out of the country? Not quite. Maybe someone remembers the actual date

No, she was heading for Florida in a few days, according to emails asking friends when they could get together. Barry would follow. She wasn’t leaving the country.

I thought she was going from Canada to Florida? Florida is out of the country of Canada...
Maybe I've missed something lol

I thought she was going from Canada to Florida? Florida is out of the country of Canada...
Maybe I've missed something lol

Oops. You’re right, of course. What was I thinking?! :doh:

May HS & BS rest in peace and their killers be found and held to account.

This is all of course IMO. First time I am commenting on the Sherman case.

From the moment I heard this terrible story (and I'm quite familiar with Toronto) and it wasn't carbon monoxide or fire/smoke inhalation, there was no way it was MS. Anyone I talked to about it, we were pretty unanimous no MS, targetted DM. I found it a little funny that with the police conference with media last week, that media were surprised by the double-M investigation being confirmed. I think it is because they were hoping for drama and to see TPS versus the family hired private investigation.

It’s both interesting and annoying some of the wild theories people have - too much convenient TV "theory" and too much of a desire for drama when it is already too awful what BS & HS went through. It's irksome that some people have speculated and continue to speculate that this is a burglary or robbery gone wrong. Burglars are in and out as quick as they can. Robbers aren’t going to go to these lengths on murder. These murders are sinister. It was planned, the victims were watched, monitored, tracked. They were about to leave for holiday, HS ahead of BS. HS was planning her Florida engagements. I tend to agree with Kilr0y in that, if HS was not part of the target, they'd have approached BS anytime alone, or let HS be on her way to Florida to deal with BS. It's very upsetting to consider because her generosity seems to have known no end.

As for the earrings being spotted by the CP24 person? I have a reaction on that too: Come on! Sorry, just a little too convenient. Seems like a red herring. If not, certainly not enough, anyway, and hardly the case breaker.

I don't know if they will catch who did this and as someone else speculated somewhere in these threads, if they are even from or in this country. It's quite plausible that they are not. No doubt TPS will put resources to good use and I have no doubt that the family has a far reach and will use any and every means they can.

Chalk it up to being distracted on account of the shameless gold-star-attention-seeking ;)
[emoji93]

Ha! Thanks for understanding. Yup. That will distract me every time. :banghead:

The crazydays blog is not MSM and the link and posts discussing it have been removed.

Also, too many OT posts having to be removed. Stay on topic please.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member