Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this case is pretty weird and since I’m a new member I’m not sure if this is allowed.
I found two pictures of men that look similar. One is of the person of interest possible being seen with Fowler and Dease. The other is of an interview from someone living in the Gillam area.
If I am way out of line delete immediately please.
I don’t think that is him because he would be pretty stupid to place himself out there on video when the person who helped draw the sketch could identify him. But you never know. Sure looks like him and sure seems like KM and BS had help getting away.

After the Meadow Lake, Sask sighting was confirmed they were “considered armed and extremely dangerous” by Sask RCMP.

Thank You, I had not seen this one!

“Saskatchewan RCMP on Tuesday said the pair were seen Sunday in Meadow Lake, approximately 300 kilometres northwest of Saskatoon. B.C. RCMP earlier in the day said McLeod and Schmegelsky had been seen in northern Saskatchewan driving a grey 2011 Toyota Rav4.

“All of our Saskatchewan RCMP officers are on the lookout for the suspects and continue to support this investigation,” RCMP said in a statement, while noting investigators believed the two had continued travelling.

The two “are considered armed and extremely dangerous,” Saskatchewan RCMP said, adding that anyone who spots them should not approach the pair and instead should call 911...”
Armed and dangerous B.C. murder suspects spotted in Meadow Lake: RCMP

burnt-toyota-rav-4-kam-mcleod-and-bryer-schmegelsky-gillam-manitoba.jpg

From: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/fox-lake-nightly-community-patrol-fugitives-1.5225799

Was the car upside down or did the investigators turn it upside down? Also you can see all the stuff they left behind...are those canned goods by the back there?

Photo from your link above: what’s that thing?

A72FB30D-CA12-423E-81F9-44370B99DC17.jpeg

who are you referring to
Timothy Treadwell was a bear activist/environmentalist who didn't follow normal safety protocol in his annual excursions to Alaska to film and observe bears and was eaten by a grizzly bear in 2003 with his girlfriend. He was not entirely eaten--and neither was Amie, the girlfriend--and had been mentioned as an example of what might have been left if BS and KM met the same fate. Essentially, if the two suspects were eaten, there might still be remains somewhere, though the bear who ate them would probably be guarding the remains.

I was the one who first mentioned him because what people were describing about bear attacks matched his situation to a T. I apologize if it ended up derailing the thread!

MOO

Timothy Treadwell was a bear activist/environmentalist who didn't follow normal safety protocol in his annual excursions to Alaska to film and observe bears and was eaten by a grizzly bear in 2003 with his girlfriend. He was not entirely eaten--and neither was Amie, the girlfriend--and had been mentioned as an example of what might have been left if BS and KM met the same fate. Essentially, if the two suspects were eaten, there might still be remains somewhere, though the bear who ate them would probably be guarding the remains.

I was the one who first mentioned him because what people were describing about bear attacks matched his situation to a T. I apologize if it ended up derailing the thread!

MOO

(bbm)

interesting - what a way to go!

I know this case is pretty weird and since I’m a new member I’m not sure if this is allowed.
I found two pictures of men that look similar. One is of the person of interest possible being seen with Fowler and Dease. The other is of an interview from someone living in the Gillam area.
If I am way out of line delete immediately please.
interesting. do you have a link to that interview? I would love to watch/read it!

I found two pictures of men that look similar.

Please do not do side-by-side sketch/photos. Threads have been shut down because of users posting photos of perfectly law-abiding people beside sketches of people wanted by police. How would you feel if someone posted online, for anyone to read, a photo linked with your name, to a wanted sketch?

I'm not trying to be bossy or tell you what to do, but I think the person who posted that above needs to delete the side-by-side photos. This is the kind of thing that gets threads shut down. That man lives in Manitoba and not British Columbia. It's highly unlikely he is the same person who was spotted in British Columbia and identifying him as a person of interest like that is not fair to him.

@Thinkzerz, I'm not trying to be bossy or tell you what to do, but I think you need to delete the side-by-side photos. This is the kind of thing that gets threads shut down. That man lives in Manitoba and not British Columbia. It's highly unlikely he is the same person who was spotted in British Columbia.
I wasn’t the one who posted that post of the pictures. I haven’t posted any pics at all.

For the benefit of newer posters who may not know their way around here yet, once you post something, you cannot just delete it easily. You have a couple of options. You can press the 'report' button and request that an admin delete the post...or, within the first hour after posting something, you can go back to the post and click the 'edit' button, and then just backspace or delete everything out of the post, and replace it with the letters 'DBM', which you will see here often, and mean 'deleted by me'. That way, at least you can get rid of the problematic part of your post. When you have the choice, imo, it is always better if you don't have to involve the mods. I hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb