CANADA Canada - Shelley Loder, 44, Mono, 7 Dec 2010

Several more months and still nothing. So disappointing...

I'm happy to see that Shelley and Sonia V's threads are still active. I was so sorry to see Audrey Gleave's thread shut down so abruptly and am hoping that somehow, after so much time, it might be re-opened. Audrey was a victim and she should have a voice too!

MOO

A man was arrested in BC for a violent sex assualt that was interrupted; the perp was committing crimes in Ontario in 2010 and after .... Thanks to dotr for posting these links:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...rged-with-strathcona-sexual-assault-1.3012137
and http://www.lfpress.com/2015/03/30/m...vancouver-sex-assault-wanted-by-london-police
(and I had posted on another site) --

Does the perp Caleb Heaton look very close to the POI in the composite sketch for Shelley's attack?? I can't do a side-by-side: can someone more tech-savvy manage that?
I know sometimes it's hard to tell likenesses, but to my eye -- there's enough to warrant close scrutiny. Thoughts?

(And apologies -- I've also posted pretty much the same info on Sonia Varaschin's page)

A man was arrested in BC for a violent sex assualt that was interrupted; the perp was committing crimes in Ontario in 2010 and after .... Thanks to dotr for posting these links:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...rged-with-strathcona-sexual-assault-1.3012137
and http://www.lfpress.com/2015/03/30/m...vancouver-sex-assault-wanted-by-london-police

Does the perp Caleb Heaton look very close to the POI in the composite sketch for Shelley's attack?? I can't do a side-by-side: can someone more tech-savvy manage that?
I know sometimes it's hard to tell likenesses, but to my eye -- there's enough to warrant close scrutiny. Thoughts?

(And apologies -- I've also posted pretty much the same info on Sonia Varaschin's page)
This was a very disturbing assault too, very violent guy.

Audrey's case was the first 1 I read when I came to WS. I was also saddened when it was shut down
I'm happy to see that Shelley and Sonia V's threads are still active. I was so sorry to see Audrey Gleave's thread shut down so abruptly and am hoping that somehow, after so much time, it might be re-opened. Audrey was a victim and she should have a voice too!

MOO

Just jumping in, long after all of you have been working on this violent case. Here are the questions I'm sure all of you have already checked off, so probably stating the obvious:

1. Any affairs going on, either the husband *or* the wife
2. Any big debts owed, unexplained outlays of cash
3. Any large life insurance policies
4. Any known disgruntled ex's or unrequited lovers; any creepy "fans"
5. Any known enemies with an axe to grind

Did hubby take and pass a poly?
How is she doing now?

Just jumping in, long after all of you have been working on this violent case. Here are the questions I'm sure all of you have already checked off, so probably stating the obvious:

1. Any affairs going on, either the husband *or* the wife
2. Any big debts owed, unexplained outlays of cash
3. Any large life insurance policies
4. Any known disgruntled ex's or unrequited lovers; any creepy "fans"
5. Any known enemies with an axe to grind

Did hubby take and pass a poly?
How is she doing now?

I would like to get answered all your questions too!

Trying ...

Phantom1.jpgPhantom2.jpgSoniaPhantom.jpegCH.jpg

Oh no, I did not even realize it was shut sown :(. Can I ask why

Good morning everyone. We have decided to close Audrey's thread for now. If there is new news, please alert a mod and we will consider re-opening the thread.

Thanks,

Salem

MOO

If anyone needs a voice for justice, it's AG imo. AG's thread was shut down many, many times. Not sure it was the posts so much as behind the scenes complaints from an unknown source. Jmo.

Does anyone know the status of the Canadian guy jailed in Miami (doing about 8 yrs for child internet luring) that is a dead ringer for the suspect composite post in SL's case? He was reportedly seen walking away from SL's home. The same jailed guy knew AG through her 'executor' and 'sole beneficiary'.

Woodland, I don't have any updates on that person, but I was wondering if you saw any similarities between Caleb Heaton's PHOTO and the composite sketch released in Shelley's case? (Many many thanks to FromGermany for posting all of those for us here :) ). When I look at the pencil drawing of Heaton in court I see 0 resemblance -- but, then again, I don't see any likeness between Heaton's sketch and Heaton's actual photo (!). Do any of you think his photo looks like the sketch released in Shelley's case?
Maybe I'm just grasping at straws for any break....

In the sketch, the shape of the face could be said to be similar imo, since it's only a sketch. I think you are correct 2soccermom in that the sketch of CH doesn't look that much like him.

If anyone needs a voice for justice, it's AG imo. AG's thread was shut down many, many times. Not sure it was the posts so much as behind the scenes complaints from an unknown source. Jmo.

Does anyone know the status of the Canadian guy jailed in Miami (doing about 8 yrs for child internet luring) that is a dead ringer for the suspect composite post in SL's case? He was reportedly seen walking away from SL's home. The same jailed guy knew AG through her 'executor' and 'sole beneficiary'.
Looking right now, for some reason I remember his name.
I cannot find anything after March 2013

C. T. Heaton in Vancouver:

According to police, the suspect has a criminal record outside of B.C. Vancouver Police Chief Jim Chu said the police are continuing in their investigation and the assault is concerning. "We have investigative teams that are putting together the strongest case we can against the suspect we have in custody," he said. "And we're working hard on the westside assault to see if there's a linkage and we're also examining some other cases across Canada."

http://www.jamesworks.ca/sex-abuse.html
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-colu...-heaton-has-violent-criminal-record-1.3017614

The man charged with a brutal sexual assault on a woman in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood last week has at least 40 criminal convictions in Ontario, including aggravated assault, break and enter and possession of a weapon.

Could you please put name of possible suspect, or case to phantom 2,3 & 4? They all look very similar.

Thanks

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=...ur=327&page=1&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=0CCQQrQMwAQ

Please, look at the thread Shelley Loder #37 and other posts.
The three pics are showing 1 man/2 men?/3 men?, who play/s a roll in this case. Was seen walking along SL's street before the attack.
Some on WS assumed, a man with that look may play a part in "our" other cases Sonia V and Audrey G.

Sorry, I don't know more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back