Canada - Three people killed in arson fire, Amos, QC, 17 Sept 2012

They said he is considered armed, and dangerous, and DO NOT APPROACH.

I think he has at least one more name. We've only seen two. I think he has at least one more.

When I did a search for 'regression hypnotherapy' there are apparently several types. Besides the alien abductions, which IMO, was what he refers to, they do 'age regression hypnotherapy' and 'regression hypnotherapy between lives', and several others. One having to do with amputees.

This page was creepy and informative. It says:
Regression Hypnotherapy is about going back to your past and unlocking negative emotions.
http://www.hypno-regression.co.uk/

I wish they would release the surveillance footage of him in New York State (I think I read that but can't find the actual video anywhere?).

I feel bad for the residents of that small town across the border where he was seen - seems they've been through this before and even though he's supposedly left the area, I'm sure they're on edge.

I think he has at least one more name. We've only seen two. I think he has at least one more.

Why do you say that?

The other thing that's weird is that he has another person on his FB page with the same last name so I wonder if it's just a random person he met or if it's a relative and they both changed their names or some other strange circumstance ... (I vote for 'some other strange circumstance' considering the other weird things associated with him).

Why do you say that?

The other thing that's weird is that he has another person on his FB page with the same last name so I wonder if it's just a random person he met or if it's a relative and they both changed their names or some other strange circumstance ... (I vote for 'some other strange circumstance' considering the other weird things associated with him).

haha I think I just answered my own question

the other person with the same last name appears to be him (I didn't look closely at the profile photo before but he definately has the exact same dimple/crease)

so pretty sure we can add Dylan to his list of aliases ...

Why do you say that?

I just have a feeling this Markus name is made up too. It has things in common with the Justin name. I can't see the facebook stuff so what is the name? The Etenuka is on the Markus Thorne MySpace, but do you think that photo is him?
http://www.myspace.com/etenuka

haha I think I just answered my own question

the other person with the same last name appears to be him (I didn't look closely at the profile photo before but he definately has the exact same dimple/crease)

so pretty sure we can add Dylan to his list of aliases ...

Which one? Besaw or Thorne as a last name?

Which one? Besaw or Thorne as a last name?

look for Dylan Bresaw in his friend's list and then look at Dylan's profile photo - he's pictured with a lady

ETA: on the D.B. page, there are quite a few more Bresaw's as friends ... this is getting curiouser and curiouser ...

I just have a feeling this Markus name is made up too. It has things in common with the Justin name. I can't see the facebook stuff so what is the name? The Etenuka is on the Markus Thorne MySpace, but do you think that photo is him?
http://www.myspace.com/etenuka

not sure ... was actually wondering if it's a stock photo of an actor from a movie ...

most of those Bresaws connected to through the Dylan page live in the States

does he really know these people? what the heck is going on here?

from that link, he says on the page:

"I have a long history in security and Immigration ..."

very interesting ...

On this other site,he says
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Far, far to many.....I ame constantly haunted.
That line is from here http://www.myspace.com/etenuka/blog/205375860, from five years ago.

He's saying a lot of things on these different sites that when you add them all up, I'd say n/t is spot on.

most of those Bresaws connected to through the Dylan page live in the States

does he really know these people? what the heck is going on here?

I have a feeling he has very many names and it's going to take some work figuring out the name that was put on his birth certificate. IMEO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back