Canada - Three people killed in arson fire, Amos, QC, 17 Sept 2012

The last article you posted is also in French. A pity I can't understand a word.

Google translate is a good tool to use whenever you want something translated from any language to English.

I'm fluent in french and will translate.

On connaît maintenant les noms des trois victimes de l’incendie criminel du lundi 17 septembre à Amos. Il s’agit de René Deschatelets, Diane Duhaime et Jean-Guy Labelle.

We now know the names of the three victims in the criminal incident on September 17th in Amos. They are René Deschatelets, Diane Duhaime et Jean-Guy Labelle.

Selon une dénonciation, document public obtenu au greffe criminel du Palais de justice d’Amos, Justin-John Bresaw est bel et bien accusé de trois meurtres au 1er degré.

According to public records obtained at the Amos courthouse, Justin-John Bresaw is indeed accused of 3 counts of first degree murder.

Une page Facebook a été créée en l’honneur du couple propriétaire. La famille, les amis et l’entourage y partagent leurs anecdotes, témoignages et souvenirs des victimes. À 11 h, le mardi 25 septembre, la page avait 608 membres.

A facebook page has been created to honour the couple who owned the property. Family and friends posting tributes, memories of the victims. As of 11 h on September 2th., the page had 608 members.

En plus des accusations de meurtre, la dénonciation confirme que Bresaw est accusé d’avoir mis le feu à une maison située au 202 4e Avenue Est à Amos en sachant ou en ne se souciant pas que celle-ci était habitée ou occupée.

In addition to the murder charges, records confirm Bresaw is also accused of arson to the home located at 202, 4th avenue east in Amos not caring whether or not the home had occupants.

La Sûreté du Québec ne semble toujours pas avoir épinglé l'individu. Les dernières informations obtenues de la part d'un journal américain indiquaient qu'il avait réussi à passer la frontière canado-américaine en passant par la forêt pour aller dans l'état de New-York. Il serait très mobile et possiblement dangereux selon les autorités.

Quebec Police force have yet to capture the suspect. The latest information obtained from American media sources is that he succeeded in crossing the Canadian/American border. He's mobile and possibly dangerous according to authorities.

Can't find anything on the third victim yet except for his name.

Thanks n/t. I did figure out I could do the translate thing. Seems there is still so little info being published. If they are thinking he could be anywhere,it would seem prudent to have much more coverage in English.

Alas,there is no translate feature for the Facebook page.

Thanks. Too bad it's all in French. I was wondering why no mention was made of the victims.

FYI,
Google will translate if you ask, but some of their translations are lacking in grammar. I don't know who or how they translate, but they did a Chinese newspaper article for me. I think they did well enough that I could tell what they meant unless the translation was REALLY bad. So, you might want to run the French thru that. My French is very limited.

Thanks n/t. I did figure out I could do the translate thing. Seems there is still so little info being published. If they are thinking he could be anywhere,it would seem prudent to have much more coverage in English.

Alas,there is no translate feature for the Facebook page.

Can't you copy the facebook page and then paste it on a google translation page? That's what I did for the French. Are you American gm?

His alias FB page is (first one) is now set to private and picture is gone. His Justin Bresaw FB page is still up but all his family photos were either deleted or on private.

Someone is accessing his fb pages.

BBM
I wonder who it is? Would LE be able to do that?

What was his motive for killing these people and setting fire to the house?

Yes,I am American. Used the translate feature for the articles. Got the gist. Can't imagine c7p an entire Facebook page for translation....plus it is constantly changing.

It still seems strange that the coverage is all in French. Since they mentioned he was spotted in NY,more coverage is needed.

Quebec fatal fire suspect to face U.S. charges before extradition

A man wanted in connection with three deaths in northwestern Quebec will not be returning to Canada until a separate set of charges is settled against him in the United States.

Justin Bresaw, the subject of a Canada-wide arrest warrant and an Interpol alert, was arrested Sunday by police in Tallahassee, Fl., during what police said was a wild incident where he is alleged to have evaded capture and assaulted a police officer.

A state attorney in Florida said Tuesday that he was aware an extradition request had been made and said authorities were working to expedite the U.S. criminal case.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/10/09/justin-bresaw-charges-extradition.html

Mugshot

28c2f2d643dfaa8f32a0fc1f79bf.jpg

Yes,I am American. Used the translate feature for the articles. Got the gist. Can't imagine c7p an entire Facebook page for translation....plus it is constantly changing.

It still seems strange that the coverage is all in French. Since they mentioned he was spotted in NY,more coverage is needed.

Yes, doesn't it seem to you that this suspect should have had some American media coverage? Think of the capacity he had to harm people throughout the country in the U.S., and I bet most Americans hadn't been aware of him at all. Since the last place he was seen was in NY and he had family throughout the U.S., including New Hampshire and Georgia, you'd have thought he'd get at least some U.S. national media coverage.

From August 2017, translated by Google:

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle...e-a-amos-un-nouveau-proces-pour-justin-bresaw

The Court of Appeal orders a new trial for Justin Bresaw. There are two reasons to quash the guilty verdicts of the Honorable Justice Richard Grenier of the Superior Court.

Chief Justice of the Court of Appeal Nicole Duval Hesler first notes that the trial judge did not caution the jury against part of the testimony of an expert who went beyond the scope of his psychiatric expertise...

In November 2015, Justin Bresaw was found guilty of all three charges against him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back