Canada - Three people killed in arson fire, Amos, QC, 17 Sept 2012

I can't read French. This was on that meetup.com site. I wonder why one person was stating to him something to the effect that the inability to be a normal person isn't a bad thing? What did s/he mean? My God, I wonder just what all he has done. Then he had not answered another person.

*Thanks, ~n/t~! You are always on top of everything and providing good information!

*I am still thrilled about DP's conviction!

N/t you are Internet search master! From the info you posted I came across
Eten Uka listed in phone book in Belize. I have the link but don't want to post in case this is not an alias. Mods delete if this post is not okay.

Did any of you see his other fb page? He's also using Justin Etenuka Bresaw, and both Justin Jon Bresaw and Justin John Bresaw. Do you think Justin and Dylan are twins?

This guy is a puzzle. I think he has one of those affable, charming personalities, that too many people see as an open, friendly guy. He sounds nice, cheerful, pleasant. To me, he's much more dangerous because he appears so nice, you don't see what's coming. I hope he's not going to leave a trail half-way thru the continent, or more.

According to two separate obituaries online there is a Justin and a Dylan breshaw.

The photo on that myspace just creeped me out.

It said he's been on stage, and his face is painted in the picture. I'm guessing he's an actor or performer.

ETA something on fb about theatres too.

Looking at his friends list on FB doesn't read like they are actual friends....more like maybe dating people, or just people he encountered and they were just being nice and added him.

N/t you are Internet search master! From the info you posted I came across
Eten Uka listed in phone book in Belize. I have the link but don't want to post in case this is not an alias. Mods delete if this post is not okay.

LOL, well, gee, let me just whip out my Belize telephone book. How do some of you do the things you do. I'm impressed, Yoda. Oh, that name in Belize isn't the suspect. It may be a relative. It's hard to say. There's a whole lot of oddball stuff roaming around online, and we were having trouble figuring what was real and what was fantasy. This guy is using several names, one is Markus Etenuka Thorne. He's on a lot of online dating sites, gaming sites, multiple fb and myspace accounts. Some, same photos.

The photo on that myspace just creeped me out.

It said he's been on stage, and his face is painted in the picture. I'm guessing he's an actor or performer.

ETA something on fb about theatres too.

Maybe it's a Halloween costume?
On one site he says:
"I am a multiple abductee and am looking for regression hypnotherapy to bring the events into sharper focus."

When n/t asked what the heck is a 'multiple abductee' mysticrose said:
When I googled multiple abductee it seems to be about alien abductions
There's all sorts of things in these accounts.

most of those Bresaws connected to through the Dylan page live in the States

does he really know these people? what the heck is going on here?

It appears that their family was from the United States. The one son went to Canada. We were wondering if Justin and Dylan were twins, or if Justin was using Dylan's name as well as his own. Besides, it could very well be there are more than one Justin and Dylan Bresaw. I can't believe what I find when I google my own name.

Or maybe this was pre-planned and he wanted to put multiple identities out there to throw LE a curve to garner more time?

Or maybe this was pre-planned and he wanted to put multiple identities out there to throw LE a curve to garner more time?

He's up to something. Dylan is not a twin. He's a younger brother, so, how do we deal with this? We need a mod. Dylan's in a totally different location, and I'm getting the feeling from what supersleuth n/t found, that Justin (his real name, I believe) is using the name Dylan B. when it works better for him. It appears the Markus Etenuka Thorne is something he uses little but online, with the gaming or dating sites. I don't think he was born in Belize, tho he says he was. I don't know if he speaks all those languages, but if you go to the links and read the info on the dating sites, gaming sites, he says all sorts of things. It's a shame, really, if he did this, because he sounds like a very personable and pleasant guy. Oh, and one link said he was on some kind of meds about three years ago, I'll try to see at what link, but IIRC, they were for depression or some other type of related disorder. Because when I found it last night, I thought that was important as far as understanding this situation with him.
Do you think it's at all possible he didn't do this and he ran because he's afraid?

I can't read French. This was on that meetup.com site. I wonder why one person was stating to him something to the effect that the inability to be a normal person isn't a bad thing? What did s/he mean? My God, I wonder just what all he has done. Then he had not answered another person.

*Thanks, ~n/t~! You are always on top of everything and providing good information!

*I am still thrilled about DP's conviction!

The translation of Shirley's post, in effect, is that she has sent him an invitation and a link where he can get the information and to sign up for a gathering to promote world peace, that gathering is in Montreal on 9/11/11. She states that those attending should come with peace in mind and that these positive energies will benefit all, from Quebec, to the country to the world.

Eveline's post speaks to her responding to a message from him. She has been busy and has not had time or 'quiet' to respond. She says that she 'will respond tomorrow'. She also speaks of a cafe she sometimes goes to, that he may know in the city, where they can meet. She will make arrangements to get back to him about it.

I'm wondering if he is affiliated with any Rainbow Family gatherings?
His comments at the bottom of the Myspace about his heroes speak to a dark side but still the person has redeeming value.

He's up to something. Dylan is not a twin. He's a younger brother, so, how do we deal with this? We need a mod. Dylan's in a totally different location, and I'm getting the feeling from what supersleuth n/t found, that Justin (his real name, I believe) is using the name Dylan B. when it works better for him. It appears the Markus Etenuka Thorne is something he uses little but online, with the gaming or dating sites. I don't think he was born in Belize, tho he says he was. I don't know if he speaks all those languages, but if you go to the links and read the info on the dating sites, gaming sites, he says all sorts of things. It's a shame, really, if he did this, because he sounds like a very personable and pleasant guy. Oh, and one link said he was on some kind of meds about three years ago, I'll try to see at what link, but IIRC, they were for depression or some other type of related disorder. Because when I found it last night, I thought that was important as far as understanding this situation with him.
Do you think it's at all possible he didn't do this and he ran because he's afraid?

Thanks for telling me about this tread. Interesting persona. Fractionated mind. Hope he isn't still killing people, he may get off on 'diminished capacity', if that exists in Canadian law.

Back to writing. ;)

I can't find any updates whatsoever. :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500