Canada - Three people killed in arson fire, Amos, QC, 17 Sept 2012

Hmmmmmmm. what do you think about he's sort of going incognito, laying low, using another name. IIRC, someone commented on the roommates IDs. Has this guy just flipped out, or has he been like this and done things before?
I'm thinking he's using another ID.

I just searched for Justin Bresaw on google news. There are no new articles in the past 24 hours. The newest I could find is from 2 days ago. I hope this guy doesn't get away from lack of coverage.

Hmmmmmmm. what do you think about he's sort of going incognito, laying low, using another name. IIRC, someone commented on the roommates IDs. Has this guy just flipped out, or has he been like this and done things before?
I'm thinking he's using another ID.

Plattsburgh LE confirmed he left the area. They may be hot on his trail.

It really upsets me that we don't have better border patrol policies in place between our 2 countries. I think regardless of the crime, the immediate alert should be to border patrols. The fact that he got across is concerning, imo.

I know someone that lives on the border, keeps a loaded gun in the house, and gets calls from BP when they know something criminal is going on near their property. Do you think he's way out of the area? Do you think he'll try to go back into Canada or head south? I'm wondering if he did this, what set him off, or if he's done things before and not been caught.
Where is the 'North Country'? Sorry, haven't heard this phrase before that I recall.
I believe most of the family on his father's side is in the U.S. Did you see that D.B. is actually another person and he may have 'borrowed' his information to set up online accounts.

I do live in the next town down from Mooers, NY and wish we knew more about this. The Border Patrol here does a great job at the border crossings and have stopped many people from entering, stopped huge drug runs etc.
The problem however, may be that this is a long, lonely border through Northern NY and Vermont. Many areas to cross through woods if you know how to do it although doubt that many want to try.

Someone at the beginning of this thread said they didn't think that trains run through Plattsburgh. They do, there is a station in Plattsburgh and it runs to Montreal to the North and NYC to the South, and points beyond.

I am hoping that this man truly has gone from the area and would expect that NYS Police and Border officials have good reason to know he has left the area.
Buses also run North and South, Greyhound.

For such a small, somewhat remote area here we did have a killer from Canada who was wanted for many killings there , came down and happened to come across a wonderful young man at a camp doing caretaker work, murdered him and we will never forget this or the young man taken from us.

Hope this Canadian wanted man is found soon so he does not strike again.
The other killer was caught from info from an observant local person.

I know someone that lives on the border, keeps a loaded gun in the house, and gets calls from BP when they know something criminal is going on near their property. Do you think he's way out of the area? Do you think he'll try to go back into Canada or head south? I'm wondering if he did this, what set him off, or if he's done things before and not been caught.
Where is the 'North Country'? Sorry, haven't heard this phrase before that I recall.
I believe most of the family on his father's side is in the U.S. Did you see that D.B. is actually another person and he may have 'borrowed' his information to set up online accounts.

The North Country is a region of the U.S. state of New York that encompasses the state's extreme northern frontier, bordering Lake Ontario on the west, the Saint Lawrence River and the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec on the north and northwest, and Lake Champlain and Vermont on the east. Generally speaking, the North Country is understood to be that portion of northern Upstate New York which lies outside the Adirondack Park and consists of mostly level lands or the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, but is not within the Adirondack range itself. The region is the most sparsely populated, but also one of the geographically largest, in New York State. At the 2000 census, the population of all six counties was around 422,000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Country_(New_York)

Not sure if this is gonna work but you can see where he was headed. Like I posted earlier he has family in New Hampshire and Maine. He may be headed there or like you said, he may be heading back to Canada. I doubt he will be heading back here though.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Amos,+QC&daddr=Ottawa,+ON+to:plattsburgh,+NY,+United+States&hl=en&sll=53.796105,-68.44248&sspn=45.441088,89.560547&geocode=FRwL5QId-BhY-ym9QsKdoI4gTTFvzRyHWnsBgA%3BFdoTtQId1_N8-ymvE1FfsgXOTDHtFd0x4VFqig%3BFV8PqgIdkDKf-ynXfqXoqDjKTDEVdFPFoeiwtQ&oq=plattsburgh&mra=ls&t=m&z=7

The North Country is what we are referred to as people who live North of about Glens Falls, NY, through the Adirondack Mountains to the Canadian border, and Northern Vermont.

Many people do not even realize that there are so many people living up here along the Border, but it is a beautiful area up here, usually low crime rate and very few jobs to be had.

Anyone else see any updates? I can't find anything at all. It's like they aren't even looking.

If you think about his description, see his photo, do you think the average person would recognize him if they passed him on the street? Do you think he's hiding out, or maybe not being noticed or do you think he killed himself? Do you think he's the kind of person or because of the position he's in, that he'd commit suicide? Do you think that's why there's no news?

If you think about his description, see his photo, do you think the average person would recognize him if they passed him on the street? Do you think he's hiding out, or maybe not being noticed or do you think he killed himself? Do you think he's the kind of person or because of the position he's in, that he'd commit suicide? Do you think that's why there's no news?

I suppose it's possible he would kill himself but why go through all that trouble of crossing the border if that is what he intended to do.

No, I wouldn't recognize him if I walked past him on the street. He could have also altered his appearance. Grown a beard, wearing a wig, etc.

I find it incredible there has been no updates. I can't even find if the 3 victims were identified or not.

He still appears on the SQ site as "wanted" but so do many other criminals. I couldn't find him on the RCMP site nor the FBI. I guess a triple murder doesn't qualify? I have no clue.

Hi I joined this site because i need a little help. First of all JB is now wanted by INTERPOL. Second, could any of you computer wizzes look up similar unsolved crimes in Washington State for the same MO (Murder, Arson and stolen vehicle) somewhere in the begining of 2009. Car could have been found in Southern California.

Thx
Find JB

That FB link is in French..I don't speak French..is it about the other case you inquired about,or this one?

@ GM8549 : That FB link is 2 of the 3 victims in Quebec. I have no more info on Washington state, Could not even be anything, just fishing.
Thx

Thanks. Too bad it's all in French. I was wondering why no mention was made of the victims.

Such a tragedy indeed, my Thoughts and prayers go out to the family's and friends of the deceased.

The last article you posted is also in French. A pity I can't understand a word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back