Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

I think this may be based on "black box"/GPS/Onstar type navigation of the vehicles along with phone pings and analysis of the two.

They have some specific information that points there.

I do not think there were others involved in this. I think this was wholly TS. She didn't hand him off to anyone.

JMO

2. manybooks

manybooks Well-Known Member

She did it again later. at -1.35 near the end of her video.
    My immediate reaction IMO/JMO/MOO is that " the Gannon family" is a term that the LE has become accustomed to using among themselves as a shortened way of saying 'Gannon's biological parents'.

To say "Gannon's family" IMO would include a lot of people, including people they might be intending to (et fix this) exclude IYKWIM. And 'the Stauch family" would be dad and step mom... So while she corrected herself the second time and said "Gannon's family", I believe "the Gannon family" was in this case, a slip, but also a term that LE is using.
    Sorry if this is too wordy or makes no sense. It's hard to explain, but I enjoy looking at semantics/word choice.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    La Louve, Occula, catch_22 and 12 others like this.
  3. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."

This is a general statement like my other comments on this thread :
    People sometimes think they're far more intelligent than any lawyer or LE ; and this is what will trip them up in the end.

Kittybunny, La Louve, TRB and 14 others like this.
  4. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

The snow isn’t THAT deep out there though. Maybe looking for loose soil?

Shadow@light, AnnaGrace, Knox and 5 others like this.
  5. LietKynes

Thanks for posting this, MrsWatson.
    It gives me hope that he'll be found and justice will follow.

DTPeke, osu, Seenit and 1 other person like this.
  6. LietKynes

Or a mound of dirt ?
    Piled or loose stack of rocks ?
    Thinking out loud.

Ontario Mom, DTPeke, osu and 3 others like this.
  7. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

I know what you mean! But......I'm sadly convinced poor precious Gannon is indeed no longer with us.........and he NEEDS to be found..........for his loving Mommy, Dad and siblings......and for Justice.

MOO!

ETA: I forgot to MOO.

8. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

HayLouise, La Louve, Occula and 25 others like this.
  9. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

Agree. And with zero film of him from any neighbors in the runaway time frame; he’s a ninja or she’s full of BS.

10. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

Oh I totally agree. I’m just....so so sad.

JaePim, AnnaGrace, Damarna and 5 others like this.
  11. manybooks

manybooks Well-Known Member

DOUBLE POST MY APOLOGIES -
    Mod want to delete?

She did it again later. at -1.35 near the end of her video.
    My immediate reaction IMO/JMO/MOO is that " the Gannon family" is a term that the LE has become accustomed to using among themselves as a shortened way of saying 'Gannon's biological parents'.

To say "Gannon's family" IMO would include a lot of people, including people they might be intending to (et fix) exclude IYKWIM. And 'the Stauch family" would be dad and step mom... So while she corrected herself the second time and said "Gannon's family", I believe "the Gannon family" was in this case, a slip, but also a term that LE is using.
    Sorry if this is too wordy or makes no sense. It's hard to explain, but I enjoy looking at semantics/word choice.

Winterhike and Seenit like this.
  12. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

I'm wondering about locals checking their security camera footage. I know they have asked everyone to do so.
    And while that area might be good in the sense that it is not so populated as Springs, people will notice your big red truck if you are driving down random less-populated roads. Lots of people know each other or at least know their cars.

Unless there is GPS tracking on the truck or by some miracle on a phone or a Switch, that's all I got.

13. lucidtx

lucidtx Western CO

I've only ever seen probe poles used on searches for someone presumed dead under the snow. They really aren't helpful in searching for much else.

14. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Gannon is a name that almost sounds like a last name. Imagine how much odder it would sound if his name was Jimmy. The Jimmy family. Over and over.

Just bizarre.

Presley78, DTPeke and Seenit like this.
  15. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

I agree Grandma and I am really afraid he was simply left there by someone to die of untreated life-threatening internal injuries........hideous and horrifying as that would be :(

MOO

ETA: Forgot to moo again..

16. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

As someone who suffered verbal abuse/emotional abuse for 12 years I agree. The PTSD is bad and I cry for any child subjected to that.... pure evil to hurt someone that way.

17. shebisch92109

shebisch92109 Well-Known Member

I am assuming it was a tip...I just feel like they would have had GPS information days before yesterday. Maybe someone reviewed cameras in that area and saw something? Maybe there's a personal connection to TS in some way to that area? However, the timing of TS's statement to MSM and this new location is an interesting coincidence.

La Louve, natesma, Honey_West and 8 others like this.
  18. Silverheels

Silverheels Well-Known Member

I live about 10 minutes from the search area so I took a drive. There are a lot of cars (30+), several horse trailers, the EPSCO mobile command unit and an ambulance at the staging area.

The weather is so much better today. It’s a beautiful sunny Colorado day. It’s not warm (around 25) but the sun makes such a difference.

I feel like my 2’ of snow estimate yesterday was a little high. Maybe more like a foot but the area is very snow covered and a bit rugged. It can’t be an easy search so it feels like they must have serious reasons to believe something will be found. I was very encouraged to hear that dogs are active out there.

MOO

19. Blissfully_B

Blissfully_B Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting. They have to have something that was either found last night during the search or a SOLID lead that was either called in or they finally obtained through search warrants. Maybe GPS tracker or cell phones pings. I wonder how long it takes for those kind of records to get back to them. Does anyone know that?

Sunny123, DTPeke, osu and 2 others like this.
  20. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

I know I'm on a side street, closer to the hypothetical stores (the one on that Monday, and the one that LS and HH were shopping for undergarments). I checked my security cams for that day, and it is set off by larger trucks. Nothing on mine. But I know a lot of people here in the community were telling each other to check?

TRB, AnnaGrace, GordianKnot and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.