Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree with you, MassGuy. To me it looks like she was making a lot of decisions on the fly and reactively as things unfolded. My thought would be maybe others supported her in some small way without realizing they were aiding her in a cover up, but that there isn’t another party plotting and executing and in the know about the whole thing.
Yeah, if she did have help, it would have been by someone close to her. This would likely apply to the coverup itself, and involve coercion and coaching.

No one tells this woman no, least of all a minor family member.

Imagine you're one of the first investigators assigned to this case, and T is presenting it as a runaway. He's so young and the whole thing is fishy, so you could categorize him as endangered missing, which would mostly just change how his missing person entry on NCIC looks, but would also alert T that LE is suspicious and going to take it more seriously than a runaway.

OR you could let T think her runaway story is working for a few days. Leave him classified as a runaway on NCIC for a bit, but treat the actual investigation as you would an endangered missing with possible foul play. You could investigate and surveil her before she fully realizes she's under suspicion. Even if GS wasn't initially classified as an endangered missing, they still could have sent a bulletin out to other relevant LE agencies, to get the same information out but on the down low.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." In investigations, there's often an advantage in letting a suspect think they're getting away with it for a while.

It may have been asked at a presser. Sheriff's office was asked to confirm far as I remember. Might be worth google search or a search of the media thread.. It feels like it was quite a while ago, LE would not confirm
#PartOfTheInvestigation.. I think we discussed it here and were permitted to discuss it only in that capacity at the time.
I imagine they didn't neglect it if that reassures you.
I’m trying to hunt it down right now but no mention in the pressers of a rental car being seized that I can find as of yet.

A warm welcome to you.
It can be very confusing, you are not alone.
The general rule is that we are permitted to discuss articles that have been printed in MSM.
We can also discuss statements by LE and some other official data sources.
Crimeonline is allowed though it is not exactly MSM.
MSM will also discuss rumor but it doesn't make it factual. They will quote suspects lying and they will interview lying suspects.
Rationale is to protect other people from us and to protect us from ourselves.
I hope you stay.
It's a safe place and it all works well.
Thanks for your open and honest post.
Thank you

When MSM attributes quotes to a source, at least we can be fairly confident the source actually said it. On other sites and FB pages, I have literally seen people create fraudulent posts and attribute them to a person of interest just to incite drama. It’s wild. Welcome to 2020.
A warm welcome to you.
It can be very confusing, you are not alone.
The general rule is that we are permitted to discuss articles that have been printed in MSM.
We can also discuss statements by LE and some other official data sources.
Crimeonline is allowed though it is not exactly MSM.
MSM will also discuss rumor but it doesn't make it factual. They will quote suspects lying and they will interview lying suspects.
Rationale is to protect other people from us and to protect us from ourselves.
I hope you stay.
It's a safe place and it all works well.
Thanks for your open and honest post.

That’s funny cuz first thing I thought of yesterday with 900+ mileage was what the hec? Did she drive to Texas? Sure it’s just coincidence tho and car was brought there by another renter from Texas at some point. Moo

But according to the paperwork, when she rented this car it had *5* miles on the odometer.

I’m trying to hunt it down right now but no mention in the pressers of a rental car being seized that I can find as of yet.
It was a question posed by a journalist far as I remember. We certainly discussed it on one of the early threads here and a mod may have opined. not sure which thread.

Well whoever is running the investigation knows exactly where that car traveled during the course of the time she had it. They did not change the search location as a result of their findings. That is enough.

There is no definitive LE or MSM supplied evidence of a multi-state investigation or of any accomplices.

After myriad posts and threads, sprinkled with theories and speculations, I have concluded the same facts exist today as have for quite some time.

't' is THE person that left with Gannon on that fateful Monday.
't' is THE person that returned without Gannon that same day
't' is THE last person seen with Gannon
't' is THE person spoken of most in this thread
't' is THE person who has spoken out in defense of her actions
't' is THE subject of the crime online reports
't' is THE person that rented a car
't' is THE person who could answer MY questions

hmmmmmmmmmm

all roads seem to end in a 't'

But according to the paperwork, when she rented this car it had *5* miles on the odometer.

Which in and of itself, indicates to me that the whole mileage thing is a red herring.

I’ve had some low mileage rentals, but nothing remotely close to single digits.

Logically it also makes no sense, as she would have had to disappear for close to a day.

No way.

Forgive me if this doesn't make sense; I am exhausted, but has anyone been able to figure out or has it been reported the year of AS's truck and/or if that would be equipped with GPS tracking?

Reading through posts and noticing her saying something to the effect her vw had gps in part 2 of her interview, it clicked for me why she possibly took AS's truck. She knew her car could be tracked, but his possibly no? That's why I ask. Furthermore, the rental also makes sense if this is the case. She still maybe had evidence to dispose of and AS would have asked her why she needed his truck rather than her own vehicle to go "look" for GS once he was back. Or she knew a probable blow up with AS and LH was likely considering history and she was in no way going to have access to anything but her own vehicle once they arrived and again it has gps. So she came up with renting a car to finish handling what she needed. I have no idea on the odometer, that is an entire extra level of confusion.

Anyway, if that is the case and AS did not have GPS in his truck and she left her phone at home and possibly her watch on Monday then maybe that is why we are seeing what we are from LE. TS used the truck to hide GS, but she used the rental to dispose of more evidence. She didn't realize the rental had tracking. So they are going to all these seemingly random spots because the rental gps tracks there, but that isn't where GS is because she used a vehicle without tracking to do that. JMO. Again, extremely tired and I possibly have overlooked something or AS's truck has gps and this idea makes no sense. I feel like I have been going in circles looking at her words for hours trying to read between the lines.

She wants to get a Rental to drive around "door to door" looking for Gannon, the runaway, in an unfamiliar car that Gannon would NOT recognize ??
But Wait, He did not runaway, somebody took him.. and LE knows this info and who "sent" this person to take him.
So-- they still go driving around in a rental, looking for Gannon, who was taken by someone that somebody sent.
You just can't make this $hit up !!!
Yet she continues to do so--UGH, LMAO, SMH
Just tell LE where GANNON is !!!!!
I'm getting so honked off now that I think I need a break or a drink :(
I have a bottle of Jameson that I reserve for funerals.. Will send you some drops through the ethers.

Which in and of itself, indicates to me that the whole mileage thing is a red herring.

I’ve had some low mileage rentals, but nothing remotely close to single digits.

Logically it also makes no sense, as she would have had to disappear for close to a day.

No way.
I know you and I are coming up on different sides of whether we should take the mileage seriously. But I have rented cars at least 100 times in my adult career and I HAVE encountered super low mileage cars. Not saying that means this is true, I just really have a bad feeling about ruling it out given that she drove the car from full tank to empty tank at the very least.

Sorry if I sound argumentative ever though. Love the way you communicate here. Just have a gut feeling about not dismissing this mileage until we have factual reason to exclude it.:)

Correct. An intimate associate shall we say .....
?

I keep going back to what set all of this off? Hiking on Sunday, seems like it was an ordinary day! Any chance Gannon saw or witnessed something he wasn't supposed to see?

For various reasons I feel like this was premeditated, almost like LS was just looking for the right time to strike.

So much to process in this mess.

As an 11 year old who has no history of running away or any defiant behavior, why would he want to dodge a parent or step-parent after one cold night on the streets?

What parent/step parent thinks they need to disguised to find a child? If there was a fight and the kid is madder than heck, I could see them not wanting to deal with person they were angry with. But, to make it sound like he would bolt at the sight of the family vehicle is very odd.

She could have canvassed a bulk of her local area 30 times and still not racked up that much mileage. At 11, how far could he have gotten if he ran away? And if someone took him and she knew someone took him, where would she begin to canvass. 900+ miles is a very long way to go in 24 hours. Heck, even 300 miles would be lots. So even if there is a mileage mistake, where was she "looking" and why?

So much to process in this mess.

As an 11 year old who has no history of running away or any defiant behavior, why would he want to dodge a parent or step-parent after one cold night on the streets?

What parent/step parent thinks they need to disguised to find a child? If there was a fight and the kid is madder than heck, I could see them not wanting to deal with person they were angry with. But, to make it sound like he would bolt at the sight of the family vehicle is very odd.

She could have canvassed a bulk of her local area 30 times and still not racked up that much mileage. At 11, how far could he have gotten if he ran away? And if someone took him and she knew someone took him, where would she begin to canvass. 900+ miles is a very long way to go in 24 hours. Heck, even 300 miles would be lots. So even if there is a mileage mistake, where was she "looking" and why?

It’s too suspicious for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member