Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I would try to find the most recent and true resemblance. If that happened to be a picture I was in with my child I would totally crop out! Unless I was trying to over protest my loving relationship.....
“This is me with my children. As you can see in this photo, I’m a great mother. Look how happy we all are.”

Lol - I had a 2 hour break today and I was getting myself confused about what was rumor and what was MSM - but I need all our sleuthers to get it right so thank you for the drone updates ! I really want this boy found and I suspect they will and we will all be holding hands when it happens like Lizzie - I know we could hold out hope he’s alive somewhere but if nothing bad happened LS would gladly speak to LE and explain what went on that day - but instead - nothing -so we can only think it’s very bad (that 4 hour period on Monday) ... sigh ... and thank you for your kind words for my work here and for your dedication to all the missing on WS
JMO
Thanks Oviedo it’s getting so confusing so much out there from so many platforms

the part i found interesting is she said LE would not let her leave. i suppose she had not been arrested at that point so seems she could have just left.but she was trying hard in the interview to create the narrative that her rights were being trampled on. but as you say hard to really believe her.
dkryder, I thought it was interesting when you said, "...she was trying hard in the interview to create the narrative..."

Yup she was and the body cams on LE are going to be very interesting!
:0)

I don't know. What does "justice" look like? Our court system has so many delays, appeals, it seems to go on forever. I am still waiting on Nubia Barahona's case to go to trial, she was killed in 2011.
BBM:

For me, justice looked like the KB case.

Kelsey was murdered on Thanksgiving Day, November 22nd, 2018.

Her vicious, brutal, moronic murderer was arrested, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced, all within a year of her murder.

Her vicious, brutal, moronic murderer was sentenced to LWOP + 156 years.

Justice was meted out swiftly, even without KB's remains ever being recovered.
(You getting this, TS?)

Now, to me, that LWOP + 156 still ain't perfect justice, because if ever a case cried out for the death penalty, it was the KB case.

But it's as close as the DA could get to perfect justice in a state (Colorado) that doesn't actually have the stomach to actually impose the dp.

True justice awaits that vicious, brutal moronic murderer on the other side of eternity.

JMO.

Last edited:
I’ll eat 12 hats if Major Crimes Division was sitting around with so little to do they absorbed a non-criminal investigation. Never in the history of ever has Major Crimes been asked to boot cars, catch speeders or find runaway boys.
A riddle wrapped up in an enigma per Churchill.
Puzzling conundrum. Rubik‘s Cube. I’m obsessed. 12?

-IMO-
Regarding the white in/on her hand.
She left the house with a white hat (beanie) ON [:06, :11]
She came back to the house with NO hat on. She was carrying it. [6:37]
No way it is a bandage or baindaid (way too small) as it flops around like a beanie would.

In this video, there is another person who appears when the truck has backed into the driveway. That person appears to vigorously wipe (the windshield?) as the driver gets out of the truck.
View attachment 230562 View attachment 230563

MOO it is the door. Happens both times, when she is leaving and when she returns. She opens the door with force and it hits is max open and bounces back on forth the slam cam inside the hinges. She parks in almost the identical space, as the door top wobbles both times between the T and Y of XFINITY.

MOO she is aggressive with the door both times, apparently she is comfortable slamming things around.

BBM:

For me, justice looked like the KB case.

Kelsey was murdered on Thanksgiving Day, November 22nd, 2018.

Her vicious, brutal, moronic murderer was arrested, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced, all within a year of her murder.

Her vicious, brutal, moronic murderer was sentenced to LWOP + 156 years.

Justice was meted out swiftly, even without KB's remains ever being recovered.
(You getting this, TS?)

Now, to me, that LWOP + 156 still ain't perfect justice, because if ever a case cried out for the death penalty, it was the KB case.

But it's as close as the DA could get to perfect justice in a state (Colorado) that doesn't actually have the stomach to actually impose the dp.

True justice awaits that vicious, brutal moronic murderer on the other side of eternity.

JMO.
I wish I could "like" this 1000 times!

I also dont think she killed him herself. Unless he was heavily sedated, he would have fought back. I know there are pictures of her hand covered with an alleged cut and or bandaid. But I'm talking about scratches on the face and arms and bruises. I think the man did it and that's why she can say without a care that she didnt hurt him. She is disconnected because she didnt actually commit the murder. She says "I would never hurt him". I've seen plenty of other people lie but they always seem nervous. This woman seems very calm. JMO
If she's a Narcissist (I vote for that), she has no emotions, or at least not authentic ones. That's where the disconnect is with this type of person. They are without a care other than the protection of self. Calm is easy for them. And even if she didn't do it, or have direct involvement (I vote she did it), where is her empathy for this lost child?

-IMO-
Regarding the white in/on her hand.
She left the house with a white hat (beanie) ON [:06, :11]
She came back to the house with NO hat on. She was carrying it. [6:37]
No way it is a bandage or band aid (way too small) as it flops around like a beanie would.
But it might be carrying it to cover skin tear or some hand injury just in case she met some one going inside.

I think maybe she drove with one hand. It's just weird how she appears to be holding her hand by her shoulder when the door opens.

Elevate a cut to stop the bleeding......

IMO

Possibly holding the beanie while removing seat belt.

But it might be carrying it to cover skin tear or some hand injury just in case she met some one going inside.

IMO

While anything IS possible. The most simplistic and logical explanation is...she just removed it and carried it in. That's just how I do things. ;)
We have no clue that she was hurt at all.

<mod snip>
I am not sure pure made up speculation is helpful at all!
She has proven to be a liar. IMO nothing she says is credible now.
We did not see her while she talked. We saw her back. So her face could have shown her nervous as hell. Though, liars do not always appear nervous. Narcissists and socio/psychopaths are incredible at hiding their emotions. As are everyday people.
We do not know what she sounds like off camera - except maybe - when she asks, in a different voice and tone "am I on camera?".

Just pointing out that, to be strictly honest, I'm not sure the reporter did or anyone else would have gleaned any helpful information from the interview, because in addition to TS's showing us her back for the interview, she also wore rather dark sunglasses. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. It's as if she has no idea of how an innocent, loving mother / stepmother would behave or the actions one would take in this sort of situation.

It's very bizarre, imo.
As she isn’t one, and, I believe, has some sort of disorder (Cluster B), she literally can’t feel what the normal response would be.

She does what she imagines would look good or what a loving parent might do, not what reality and “normal” behavior would dictate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare