GUILTY CO - Jordan Vong, 7, found deceased, Denver, 6 Aug 2018 *arrests*

Will the court docket release next appearance to see if she will be tried as an adult ?
If the DA decides to prosecute her as an adult then most likely much info will be released, including court dates. They may even release her name. If the case remains in juvenile court we may only get limited information. At least that's what we've seen in the past so JMO.

Welcome MindHunter13! I look forward to you becoming verified and I'm sure plenty of others here are too! We love our verified pros so be prepared for the countless questions we'll be throwing your way.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what led LE to be suspicious of the girl. Like you said, they must have had something. At 8:37 pm on Aug 7 KDVR reporter Ashley Michels tweeted that LE was in an upstairs bedroom taking lots of pictures. According to msm the warrant was executed at 8:26 pm so 11 minutes in they were focused on a particular room.

Ms. Marple,

Thank you for the warm reception! I hope to be an asset to this community and will help in any way I can. I submitted my info for verification and am just being patient now. If you have any questions, feel free to start asking!

Ms. Marple,

Thank you for the warm reception! I hope to be an asset to this community and will help in any way I can. I submitted my info for verification and am just being patient now. If you have any questions, feel free to start asking!
Thanks! Actually, if you have some spare time you might be interested in two interconnected threads:
FL - FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016
Found Safe - Ky - A F, 15, Taken By Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*
There hasn't been a lot of coverage on either but they're very interesting. Right up your alley I think!

Ms. Marple,

So after reading everything in this thread, below is my theory based solely on the thread and any links located within it as well as any thoughts I may have formulated on my own. I have no official knowledge nor official contact with sources on this case.

I believe that it is likely we will discover Mr. York has a background of pedophilia. Considering (in it's totality) all of the allegations levied against him, the evidentiary weight connected to those allegations and the psychological typology of pedophiles who engage in incestuous acts, this is not behavior that manifests itself in when someone is in their 50's. I really hesitate to speculate on any potential background he may or may not possess as I have no information to go off of to base any opinion off of.

Whole theory played out from start to finish:

Mr. York went to the DR for whatever purposes (potentially related to Haitian relief efforts as DR and Haiti share an island). While there, he came across AF and realized he had an opportunity here to have his very own child bride. He marries mom as a means of getting AF over to the US.

In less than a year, they are already on the outs and their marriage is falling apart. RF has already formulated her own theory that an inappropriate relationship that is likely sexual in nature exists between AF and Mr. York. She confronts him about this and he tells her she's nuts and doesn't know what she's talking about.

On September 26th, he then goes to the courts and files for custody using mental illness as a guise. This is a tactic often used by men in controlling relationships as a means of discrediting their partners by attempting to convince others that they are suffering from mental illness and thus cannot be taken at their word.

On September 27th, RF in turn realizes what York is trying to do and immediately goes to the courts and levies the accusations against York. Think more of it like a "Game On" type mindset. If he's going to make her look crazy, then she's going to get that information out there as quickly as possible before he's "infected" the ears of the masses. This is where she filed the TRO.

Then on November 14th, 2016, RF vountarily withdrew her TRO. Now i've been sitting here mulling what could have caused her to randomly withdraw her claims and request for the TRO. This is conclusion that I've decided to go with: Not even one week before, Donald Trump has been elected President. Not I refused to turn this into a political debate but it is a well established fact that immigration was a known topic of discussion for the Trump campaign. And what else could be the most ultimate form of control over someone then being able to have them completely ejected from a country! You see, immigrants who marry an American citizen don't get citizenship immediately. It takes a minimum of 3 years. So York uses the threat of having her removed from the country (while keeping the kids because that makes it even more painful for her).

After RF drops the TRO, York knows he's on borrowed time since LE has around gotten word of his "indescretions". He eliminates his problem (which would be RF) and packs up shop. Why move so abruptly? While many people say it's odd, suspicious, etc, there is a very valid reason for doing this. If you had killed someone, would you want to remain around where the cops can watch your every move, where your community can monitor your every action? While it does cast suspicion on the individual, it may actual serve as a means of deflecting some of that suspicion as well as it removes the ability of surveillance.

RF then loses the children to Kentucky CPS and is questioned by LE. Less than one month later, AF goes missing. This was in March of 2018. Three months later, May 2018, AF is found and York is arrested and charged with her kidnapping along with the rape of AF and her younger female sibling.

I surmise that York will not confess to harming RF until he is confronted with direct evidence. I do not see any signs of psychopathy but I also have limited information. I also doubt that the children are aware of what happened to RF. I get the feeling he was too controlling to allow for that loose end to exist. I take him to be a slightly cocky, arrogant guy but not in a manner that would be off putting. Hence why he has supporters. I'd love the opportunity to have some face to face time with him.

Whoops. Wrong thread. Don't know how to delete this post. Sorry.

After an hour or so you cannot edit it, and we've all ( well at least I have) done that before when we have multiple tabs open LOL.

An option at this time is You may want to copy over the note into the correct thread, and then use the alert ( ETA I see it is now called a report button ) button at the bottom left of your original post to ask a moderator to delete the post.

HTH

If the DA decides to prosecute her as an adult then most likely much info will be released, including court dates. They may even release her name. If the case remains in juvenile court we may only get limited information. At least that's what we've seen in the past so JMO.

As she is going to be in court tomorrow (that was in mainstream media) I would assume the DA will make that decision as to potentially try as an adult by tomorrow, and present to the juvenile court tomorrow.

Since 3 news outlets reported on the original court date, I would assume they will be following up tomorrow.

As she is going to be in court tomorrow (that was in mainstream media) I would assume the DA will make that decision as to potentially try as an adult by tomorrow, and present to the juvenile court tomorrow.

Since 3 news outlets reported on the original court date, I would assume they will be following up tomorrow.

Actually her court hearing is on Tuesday, Aug. 14th.

Lol!!! I'm retired, and thought today was Monday! One of the questions they ask you on an Alzheimer's test is what day is it. Well I just failed.

LOL!
rolling-smiley.gif
Hey I thought today was Saturday! Retired also - so don't feel bad! :)

Jordan Vong

Jordan Vong was reported missing on Monday at about 4:30 p.m.
Denver Police Department Division Chief Joe Montoya told reporters they had all held out hope of finding little Jordan alive.

“Generally, in these types of cases, we hope the child is hiding or playing a game,” Montoya said. But when he was not located by Tuesday night, police requested a search warrant that was granted by a judge, the newspaper reported.

Authorities began searching the family’s Montebello home and within 30 minutes found Vong’s body “intentionally concealed,” Denver Police Department Division Chief Joe Montoya told the newspaper.

Police would not say where in the home Vong’s body was found but did say evidence discovered overnight led them to arrest a teenage girl on Wednesday morning, according to ABC 7 Denver.

The 16-year-old is a minor so has not been identified by police and has not been charged, CBS 4 reported. Police have also declined to identify what, if any, relationship the girl may have had with Jordan.
7-Year-Old Colorado Boy’s Body Found 'Intentionally Concealed' in Home as Teen Girl Is Arrested

The twitter video is dated 8/8/18 around 11AM so that does sound very quick to release the "scene" to the residents --unless the home was not the "crime scene." Based on the red car in garage with trunk lining removed [by LE?], it's certainly possible that Jordan was murdered at another location, and his body then "concealed" at the residence. Alleged murderer is a minor, so the information will be very slow in coming.... patience.

Gasp..., these crimes against children really hurt my head:(:(

This one hurts my head too. Such a tragic and horribly sad set of circumstances. That poor family must be totally devastated. I hope the other children in the home can find some peace as they grow up.

Police Press Conference Video

• Police conducted 2 cursory searches of the house on Monday, and returned Tuesday with a search warrant around 8pm. (Although unconfirmed by LE, it appears Family stopped cooperating with LE as the search progressed).
  • FBI is part of Denver's "safe streets program," and were involved in the "missing child search."
  • News reports LE was called to the address where Jordan body found in June, and call resulted in an arrest for aggregated assault.
  • Neighbors interviewed by media seemed convinced "something bad happened in that house."

Last edited:
Ashley Michels‏Verified account @ReporterAshley 3m3 minutes ago
Investigators are now inside an upstairs bedroom of 7yo missing boys house taking lots and lot of photos #KDVR

Seven-year-old child disappears at 4:30pm but LE isn't called until 7pm. Two and a half hours. Sorry but why would his family wait two and a half hours before calling 911? He's 7. I could see a half hour, maybe even an hour. Beyond that my hinky meter starts humming. JMO.
Not sure where your info came from... According to the Police Chief (news conf), Jordan was last seen alive at about 2:45pm, reported missing at 4:30pm, and LE arrived to the residence at 4:45pm. The 911 calls have not been released by LE.

Not sure where your info came from... According to the Police Chief (news conf), Jordan was last seen alive at about 2:45pm, reported missing at 4:30pm, and LE arrived to the residence at 4:45pm. The 911 calls have not been released by LE.
You're right - early reports had the times off. It was too late to go back and correct it but I figured more current reports would be accurate anyway so it wasn't a big deal. I've seen this happen in other cases too where first reports change as more information comes out.

My comment still stands though - nearly two hours before reporting a 7-year-old missing seems like a long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back