CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think she's alive.
I think they might find remains.

This case is not going to have a happy ending, imo.

That poor little baby growing up without her mommy.

moo

I hope they find KB, alive. If she is not on this earth, I hope they find her, too.

I have a strange feeling that it might turn into one of our missing" threads that will not have an ending. I hope it does not happen.

What's scary is how well people manage to hide their psychotic tendencies. We see it all the time...someone gets arrested for an insanely hideous crime and all the neighbors do is say how the killer was such a nice person and not someone they expected to be a killer.

yes, it is never (or rarely) expected. My story Little guilty in double murder | The Star

Oh I don't know. I bet a lot people actually DO get away with murder. We just don't hear about those (for obvious reasons).
It depends on the circumstances. If you kill someone you know, you’re likely going to pay the price.

Gang killings and murders of unknown individuals, you have a good chance of getting away with it.

SABBM

Good point.
So, if she supposedly left the very day they were planning some sort of get together for the holidays ... didn't anyone else in the PF family ask where she was and what was going on ??
I'm wondering if LE talked to anyone else on the ex/fiances' side......
And did he show up alone with the baby already saying she had broken up with him? Or that she went to spend the holiday with her family at the last minute? Or did he also not go?

why wouldn't he have moved one of her cars to throw them off? Maybe neighbors would see him, esp if he didn't have a key and had to break into them.
The neighbor who came out today with her sighting of PF's red truck sideways at KB's place on Thanksgiving... I have been wondering if any neighbor noticed that neither KB car moved for 10 days? And none noted that PF's red truck wasn't coming and going for child exchanges any more?

I disagree. I think he would go to lengths to secure her body in Idaho to seal his alibi.
I mean, I could be wrong but driving 800 miles and spending a minimum of 12 hours on the road to Idaho with a smelly, rotting, bloated dead body in the back of a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck (or any other vehicle he might’ve driven), and running the risk of getting pulled over, getting into a wreck, car trouble, stopping for fuel, etc sounds like a really terrible decision to me.

I posted their waste types accepted. This would not be acceptable.
Metal wouldn't be accepted? We have Waste Management and they accept metal here including aluminum and steel. JMO

I agree with you. But I hope he IS that stupid if he is guilty of disappearing Kelsey. He has to have made mistakes. MOO.

Yup. There is no perfect crime. Though as the shock factor of the actual killing wears off, it’s a bit easier to come up with strategic plans. Hopefully mistakes were made in the first 24 hours

I really think they have put the puzzle pieces together and know it’s him but have no evidence to prove it. Weak circumstantial at this point. This scares me- that if he did it he may get off scott free and keep the baby.

That baby girl is a great concern to me --

What about Kelsey's daughter?? Is she staying with Frazee all the time, or did I miss more info about who will be taking care of her day and night?
It's a really worrisome thing for me. Babies can cry a lot -- a lot -- sometimes, and it can get tiring and even aggravating, especially at 3:00am, and you're planning to be up and out to work at 5:00 or 6:00am, and she just won't quit that crying, please, baby, please shut up and let me get some sleep, she is so loud, why won't she just pipe down and go back to sleep? I can't stand this much longer. Now I have to get up and get her to stop crying...
------------------------
Yes, it worries me...

My word, these pages are filling fast. I can't keep up!

Do we know the general location where the phone pinged in Idaho? I know they said 700 miles away, but was there an area or a town mentioned?

Gooding, but it could have been anywhere in the vicinity depending which cell tower it pinged and how far apart they are

I mean, I could be wrong but driving 800 miles and spending a minimum of 12 hours on the road to Idaho with a smelly, rotting, bloated dead body in the back of a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck (or any other vehicle he might’ve driven), and running the risk of getting pulled over, getting into a wreck, car trouble, stopping for fuel, etc sounds like a really terrible decision to me.
He could have hitched a horse float up, with a horse in it and lots of manure and hid her in one corner with horse stuff, like saddles, hiding her body and masking smells.

Maybe that is what PF took to the recycling center?

So just out of my curiosity, if he is innocent and police destroyed his septic tank, does homeowners insurance cover it? I never really thought about what happens afterwards until now

Unless he hit the road the very day he had killed her. He would be desperate at this point to cover up the crime and fast. Decomposition isnt an issue at that point.

It appears to be the open desert land behind all of the buildings. All, or most of these buildings, look like they are municipal buildings. Jail, public works, WM. There is a little pond that looks like where the leachate is collected. That would be rainfall that comes out of the landfill that would go through a wastewater treatment process. Landfills have liners that contain the waste materials and each day they are covered. Usually people pass by them and never know what they are. They may take it elsewhere, but it wouldn't make sense. From that municipal area there are dirt roads that lead around it. Do you know if Coulson Lake is a recreational lake?

Yes, it is and is a known fishing spot.

Coulson Lake Fishing near Woodland Park, Colorado | HookandBullet.com

Description for Coulson Lake, Teller County, Colorado
Coulson Lake is a reservoir located just 5.9 miles from Woodland Park, in Teller County, in the state of Colorado, United States, near Divide, CO. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including lake trout and others here. Whether you’re fly fishing, spinning or trolling your chances of getting a bite here are good. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to Coulson Lake. For Fishing License purchase, fishing rules, and fishing regulations please visit Colorado Fish & Wildlife. Please remember to check with the local Fish and Wildlife department to ensure the stream is open to the public. Now get out there and fish! Check out our Fishing Times chart to determine when the fish will be most active.

Wanted to add: Lake Coulson is only about 800 yards from the Waste Management Facility. It has fishing for trout. This is not a dead lake. It is called a reservoir, and they encourage people to fish for a type of fish that is edible. We're not talking about carp at the bottom of a playa lake.

I don't believe Colorado would allow fresh-water fishing only 800 yards from a landfill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01