CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know where the baby is for Christmas? Poor little girl,
now without her mommy and daddy and grandma who took care of her. Is she with strangers or KB's family. Poor little orphan.

I pray I am wrong, but I think she is in foster care / protective custody until the court hearing. But I pray she is with her mom’s family. Ultimately she may not know the difference because she is so young and may not know KB’s family well, so my hope is probably more for the benefit of the adults. They deserve the happiness of having baby with them on Christmas.

Did anybody see this? It’s about a scheduled custody hearing. First I’m hearing about it, but, if true, it’s interesting and may point toward motive.

That is inaccurate reporting. The custody hearing was set up by child protective services after PF was arrested. JMO.

I would think a reward would be null,and void for anyone who is an accessory, or accompliss,and more likely they would be charged.
Moo
I am thinking it came through his phone...people that he called or texted...especially in the days leading up to the murders. Remember LE mentions how valuable the digital information was.

This is a really good summary article with photos. Also mentions that LE may be looking locally in the days to come for KB versus long distance. I would think otherwise but who knows?

Cops process evidence found in Kelsey Berreth's murder investigation now in Idaho | Daily Mail Online
I find the Daily Mail a poor source. The article implies the Idaho law people are working to execute search warrants....(going to serve search warrants in Idaho??????????) KMVT says the Idaho law people have worked with the FBI, etc to serve the search warrants....(the serving of the past search warrants around Woodland). You be the judge. IMO

Not sure but when I read the reward details it sounded to me like
it was for the return "of a live person" not so sure there's a reward
if she's dead.
The majority of news articles say reward is for information
"leading to the location or Safe Return" of Kelsey. I doubt they'd
pay for info on location of body, just my opinion.

But the solicitation could involve any aspect of the crime, from the actual murder to the cleanup/assistance in coverup.

No. Soliciting someone for the crime of first degree murder means you attempted to involve them in some part of the crime that CAUSED the murder of the individual. In other words, not after.

Why did he wait 3 days to send delaying texts from Idaho? Did he need more time to clean up or get rid of evidence? This is what keeps going through my mind as I try to figure out where KB's body could be located.

I think PF had to do something to delay searches, so on Sunday, before KB was due to be at work on Monday, he sent those texts to give himself more time before people got suspicious. It must've worked, look how many days went by before the wheels got rolling on her.

I’m still thinking the murder was unplanned, a spontaneous rage that day and the third party/parties will be associated with coverup and disposal of her body. I think he asked for help after the crime.

That isn’t what solicitation of murder means though. I suppose we’ll see. I’d rather it be a spontaneous thing that wasn’t premeditated, but I don’t think that will be the case this time.

No. Soliciting someone for the crime of first degree murder means you attempted to involve them in some part of the crime that CAUSED the murder of the individual. In other words, not after.

IMO in his booking photo ( mug shot - old school ) he looks very cold thru his eyes and he does not look like he has lost much sleep over this ordeal, he looks rested .

I had the same thought about him looking well rested. Compare his photo to Steve McDowell who murdered Crystal McDowell. He looked HORRIBLE, like the stress was killing him. Not that that makes him any less awful a person but at least he looked like he felt something. PF is just dead eyes.

@Jennifer17 was the first I believe to float the idea of an animal trailer hitched to a truck to transport the body with a horse. I was thinking maybe in a pile of manure in a trailer, or with a couple of beef cattle headed to slaughter.

@MassGuy who BTW insists I watch too many movies, informed me rightly that the beef processing plant in Twin Falls would be highly regulated. BUT the type of people who work in mass live animal slaughter for food and industry or knackers, are not squeamish. The pay isn't very good either, so money might buy help.

A day or so ago when someone posted the list of active live-animal meat processing plants and suggested we look at what was listed for Idaho -- I'm fairly sure the Twin Falls plant was for swine. There was a beef processor but it was located in Kuna, which is west near Boise.

I agree. If someone solicitated in a coverup, they would be charged with solicitation of a coverup or obstruction of justice or whatever, it would require a different charge.

Does anyone know this:

Hypothetically, if LE has to track someone down who has knowledge of the circumstances, as opposed to them coming forward on their own, would that person still get a reward if their knowledge proved useful in finding her and / or securing a conviction?

I have no idea. But I did find it interesting that in the last presser no one even asked about the reward money. If the reward money was going out to somebody due to new information.

Did LE even mention the reward during the last press conference?

*heads to media thread or beginning of this thread to see if it has been pinned somewhere*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member