GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Have any of you ever read such? Why is it still in Idaho?? This is the most bizarre investigation and I can't even believe that LE would disclose this, makes them seem inadequate and inexperienced. Now they have opened the seed of doubt that the evidence may not be handled appropriately. Has to be more inaccurate reporting. IMO

2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

It’s possible, but I doubt it.

This was personal, and I think that there was likely something specific that triggered it.

I think the timing was based on something that was going on at the time, something between both he and Kelsey.

It’s entirely possible that he wasn’t really aware of the case, as there are plenty of people out there that pay no attention to current events, as hard as it may be for some of us to imagine.

It would be ironic though.

“I’m going to kill my significant other because I just saw that some other guy got arrested for killing his.”

That didn’t work out well for Chris Watts, and I see more of the same coming here.

3. Gunslinging Granny

Gunslinging Granny Well-Known Member

Teresa Siever's children were forced to to talk to their incarcerated, murdering dad multiple times/day on the phone.

4. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

WTHeck?! A LE courier! Please!

5. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head why IMO there is no way she did not know the texts were being sent. Because what if KB's work replied back?

PF had to be sure that she would not reply back to KB's job and say something to her employer.

If IN was not aware of what was going on and just turned on the phone and KB's work replied back to an automatic text then IN may have replied back something like "I dont know how I got this phone but KB is not here and I will try to find her for you". Or anything along those lines.

This pretty much proves to me IN had to know the context of the texts if she was the one turning on the phone that sent them.

6. yawningreyhound

yawningreyhound Well-Known Member

Allygator and tmar like this.
  7. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

And who was the LE source in Idaho that supposedly confirmed that IN was under investigation? That's not good if info is sealed while FBI, CBI and LE in Colorado are trying to to work the case and keep it under wraps!

Myvice, tmar, Kapua and 1 other person like this.
  8. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

They have had the SENSITIVE evidence since December. What???
    Color me confused!
    This is disturbing.
    Idaho has had it and isnt sure how to release it or WHO to release it to?
    *See bottom link about another case.

"Police in Twin Falls have been trying to return to Colorado evidence of a sensitive nature that was discovered in December, after the FBI asked them to assist in the murder investigation, they said Thursday."
    Twin Falls Police will send "sensitive" evidence to Colorado in connection to missing woman | East Idaho News

****Murder case adjourned over sensitive evidence

MerBeach, Alcina, Allygator and 10 others like this.
  9. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

This has crossed my mind. The CW news inundated the airwaves, and Colorado folks were the epicenter.

Kapua likes this.
  10. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

Fortunately for our society, the prison population is not what you'd call overflowing with valedictorians.

11. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I don’t. I think if he first solicited in September, he’d been considering ways to get rid of K months prior to his first solicitation. Wonder if he anyone regularly engaged in convo with P regarding getting K out of the picture? Trying to think of someone P might know that wanted K gone. MOO

12. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

Neither my Android nor dh's new iPhone have a way to automatically send texts, either by scheduling or by writing drafts, turning the phone off and turning it back on. The Scheduled app just sends you a notification to send the text and you still have to send it. There might be some other apps that will do it but it is not a function on most phones from what I can tell. AFAIK, Samsung Galaxy phones are the only models that allow for scheduling texts, but there might be others.
    Edited because I can't keyboard.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  13. yawningreyhound

yawningreyhound Well-Known Member

Well, you know, the holidays. Tongue in cheek. (Referring to da's comment of why things are moving the way they are) Seriously I was a little consternated by that inability to decide mail vs courier, too.

14. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

Having patience as we wait for all the cards to be placed face-up on the table.
    What LE and the DA know isn't for us, just yet.
    I agree, all evidence is sensitive.
    Chi

15. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Ditto. Did the reporter maybe get it wrong?

16. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

There is a big difference between KB dying in a car accident, and KB dying by being brutally killed by the father of her child. ....BIG difference.

While that baby was living in the F family home, her father was actively planning her mommy's murder. That creates a very toxic emotional situation. While she is sitting on Daddy's lap, he is thinking about whether the body should be burned or buried, wrapped or dismembered.

That is an important distinction between the death being a tragic accident or a planned execution.

Seeing how it was a planned execution, it brings guilt and shame into the family situation. Even if his family didn't help him, as far was we know, the situation was toxic and dysfunctional, while that murder was being planned, carried out, and covered up.

There is no way that innocent sweet baby should be sent back into that emotional cauldron.

After the trial, and after things calm down, then maybe they can open some doors to give some family members visitation opportunities. But they should not give the F family custody, IMO, JMO

17. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

I wonder if LE are ticked off that this IN news has leaked out and it's making their investigation more difficult or time pressured.

silversurvivor, LAHOLLA and bestill like this.
  18. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

That is a good point to make and you have me thinking, looking and researching children in carriers and what age they can be in any particular one depending on their age, height and weight. Justmore to think about

silversurvivor and Hatfield like this.
  19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Addressed. Lol.

20. LietKynes

LietKynes Inama Nushif ; She is Eternal

Emph. mine

So what's this 'evidence' ?
    Were some of KB's personal items discarded to make it look like she'd traveled at least that far ?
    Just seems like there's so much premeditation with all involved .

Have to agree with previous posters-- if someone asked me to damage or throw away a persons' phone ; I'd do the opposite if I'm innocent, that is.

Hopefully someone(s) is being hauled in for questioning again !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.