CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this woman to be willing to drive over 800 miles to dispose of that cell phone tells me that she must have had some deep feelings for PF. What woman in her right mind would just willingly do that for just any man. I don't believe her life was threatened by PF at all. If anything she drove the 800 miles to prove her love for PF. IMO

Which respectfully is what I would expect you to say. Just pointing out that we know maybe 1% of what we would need to know to make an accurate judgment of her real character. We don’t know what kind of threat he made to her life, or how credible that threat was, given the circumstances. Had he done something in the past to make her think that his threat was extremely serious? Did he create some kind of scenario where she reasonably felt trapped?

Or maybe none of that applies. Maybe she truly is horrible. Maybe she slept with him after knowing the murder occurred and was excited by it. Maybe she was glad he did what he did. I don’t know. Neither do you. Respectfully JMHO but I refuse to brand someone evil and hope and pray that two more children lose a mother, based on so little real information.
Unless he drove back with her with a gun to her head she could have stopped anywhere between here and Idaho to notify LE without being afraid. It was a MURDER. So we will agree to disagree about moral compasses.

Last edited:
Unless he drove back with her with a gun to her head she could have stopped anywhere between here and Idaho to notify LE without being afraid. It was a MURDER. So we will agree to disagree about moral compasses.
Yes we will. You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. And my opinion is not the opposite of yours - it’s just “I don’t believe we have enough information.”

According to my notes :p
KK stated she learned PF committed homicide on or about November 22nd in Teller County and she moved KB’s cell phone with intent to impair the phones availability in Teller County on November 24th or 25th, 2018.
Note the ambiguity of that wording. Does it mean that she LEARNED IT on the 22nd? Or does it mean that a day or two after, she learned that it had happened on the 22nd?

I heard her testify that she “learned PF committed homicide”.

What isn’t clear is if she learned that from Patrick or from the police.

However, the police didn't know there was a homicide yet.

KK stated she learned PF committed homicide on or about November 22nd in Teller County and she moved KB’s cell phone with intent to impair the phones availability in Teller County on November 24th or 25th, 2018.

To those who have their minds already made up, she couldn’t be sympathetic no matter what she did. If she’s stoic, a person could say that she doesn’t care. If she’s sobbing, a person could say she is being too dramatic. So for those who have no sympathy for her in the first place, naturally she isn’t sympathetic.

I am glad that she is talking and hopefully it will mean a faster resolution in his case.

I’m not sympathetic to her, but I’m sad that anyone could decide to throw a future (and perhaps family) away for a guy, and be so callous before and after the murder.

I still feel KK’s involvement is deeper than what has been revealed.

I’m in the camp that hopes PF’s family doesn’t get custody or even visitation of the baby (unless perhaps it is supervised in a public place).

All MOO

At the end of this presser a Officer either faints or passes out.
That's what I hear and I hope they're okay! I haven't had a chance to go back and watch it yet; still watching the analysis on HLN. Also, apologies for any duplicate posts this morning - I am posting to the media thread at the same time and sometimes forget to refresh my screen when bouncing back and forth. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackUlyssesStyce