CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who have their minds already made up, she couldn’t be sympathetic no matter what she did. If she’s stoic, a person could say that she doesn’t care. If she’s sobbing, a person could say she is being too dramatic. So for those who have no sympathy for her in the first place, naturally she isn’t sympathetic.
A person who assists another person after he just murdered the mother of his child and she did not stop to alert LE on the way back home, is VERY FAR from sympathetic. She is sorry because she got caught. IMHO.

Yes, I think this is key IMO. We have speculated that more players may be involved, that he may have gotten someone else to kill her - but it looks like he told KK he did it based on what she said in court. Huge IMO. Now we know.
It the DA suggested at the presser there may be more involved. Forget the wording.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
So, Krystal Kenney says she knew Patrick Frazee committed murder & then knowingly held onto Kelsey Berreth’s cell phone. This case is something else. #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

8:20 AM - 8 Feb 2019

@SamKraemerTV
Barring any last-minute motions, we should finally get access to evidence at Frazee’s preliminary hearing on Feb. 19. Sure feels like we’re getting closer to closure for the Berreth family, if everyone is telling the truth. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney #PatrickFrazee

8:23 AM - 8 Feb 2019

ETA: Reporter Sam Kraemer is now officially on vacation previously scheduled. :(

Last edited:
Patrick Frazee DID murder his fiancee Kelsey Berreth says his mistress as she admits to hiding cell | Daily Mail Online
9566368-0-image-m-4_1549643771728.jpg 9566374-0-image-a-5_1549643778511.jpg
Krystal Lee Kenney broke down in tears as she confessed to destroying Berreth's cell phone after learning that the young mother, 29, had been murdered by her fiance.

The former nurse, 32, told the judge that she learned about the homicide of November 22 while agreeing to testify against Frazee at his murder trial.

She will be sentenced after that trial for her own involvement after pleading guilty to one felony county of tampering with evidence.

Kenney did not provide any additional information as to how she destroyed the cell phone.

That's exactly what he said. What i wonder now is...KK got rid of the phone around the 24th/25th. So what were we doing in that time space between 22/25th?
As I said before, she knew before, during AND after and could have prevented all this.
MOO, MOO
Poor KB was likely killed upon her return from the shopping trip. This is so awful. Poor CB and family...

Idaho woman linked to accused murderer Patrick Frazee pleads guilty
CRIPPLE CREEK, Colo. (KKTV) — On Friday, Krystal Lee pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, a class 6 felony.

11 News has confirmed that Lee said she "moved the victim's cell phone" in Idaho.

According to the judge, Lee's sentence could be anywhere from 12 to 18 months in prison, community corrections, or probation.

The sentencing will not occur until sentencing for people charged in the case is completed, which "could be 6 months from now or 2 years from now."

Lee is scheduled to back in court on June 24th at 11 a.m.

11 News will update this article as more information becomes available.

A person who assists another person after he just murdered the mother of his child and she did not stop to alert LE on the way back home, is VERY FAR from sympathetic. She is sorry because she got caught. IMHO.
Which respectfully is what I would expect you to say. Just pointing out that we know maybe 1% of what we would need to know to make an accurate judgment of her real character. We don’t know what kind of threat he made to her life, or how credible that threat was, given the circumstances. Had he done something in the past to make her think that his threat was extremely serious? Did he create some kind of scenario where she reasonably felt trapped?

Or maybe none of that applies. Maybe she truly is horrible. Maybe she slept with him after knowing the murder occurred and was excited by it. Maybe she was glad he did what he did. I don’t know. Neither do you. Respectfully JMHO but I refuse to brand someone evil and hope and pray that two more children lose a mother, based on so little real information.

UPDATE: Magic Valley woman pleads guilty to tampering with evidence in Colorado
Kenney appeared in court at 8:30 a.m. Friday in Teller County, Colo., and pleaded guilty to one count as part of an agreement with prosecutors.

She has agreed to cooperate with police and prosecutors in other court cases and will testify at the trial of Patrick Frazee, who faces murder charges connected to Berreth's death.

Kenney said in court Friday that Frazee "committed homicide" and that she tampered with a cellphone.

Her sentencing will not take place until after Frazee's trial, the prosecutor said. She could face prison time or parole.

The details of the agreement and sentencing have been suppressed and Kenney has said she won't talk to the press as part of the agreement.

If it GOES to trial, yes. The question that was asked was, if PF decided to plead guilty and it doesn’t go to trial, does KKL still get the benefit of the plea deal? The answer is Yes.

Oh I see, my bad, I thought you were saying that all she would need to fulfill the deal is a deposition, and no testimony. My misunderstanding, my apologies!

Maybe one of the attorneys can chime in......Is they any way KB's family can go after KK with any charges?
All of our attorneys say "anyone can sue anyone" - the question IMO is what would they hope to gain out of it? I thought the reason for them to sue PF was to get him to talk - but they haven't really moved that case forward that I can tell. If they amend the complaint to add KK to it, maybe they would get the answers they need? They did use the plural cases, so perhaps she may have to testify in the civil trial for PF as well as the criminal one? I don't know. But I do hope she has to tell every single thing she knows and when she knew it JMO
ETA: all of our attorneys at my firm - not the WS attorneys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member