CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the PC did he say that Kelsey was murdered on or about the 22nd??????? I hope that's not what I heard but what that means is she never got the chance to spend her Thanksgiving with her daughter as we suspected.

That's exactly what he said. What i wonder now is...KK got rid of the phone around the 24th/25th. So what were we doing in that time space between 22/25th?
As I said before, she knew before, during AND after and could have prevented all this.
MOO, MOO

Daniela Leon on Twitter
DA says he can’t comment as to why they agreed to a guilty plea. He says to ask come February 19 when Frazee is due back in court. He says it’s a fair question but today is not the day to answer that.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Idaho nurse Krystal Lee is not in custody, she just needs to come to her court dates. Felony summons means she hasn’t been arrested, but has a mandate to come to court. Had her fingerprints and photo taken also (see previous tweet) #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KKTV11News

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Dy5WwkOU0AABq4j.jpg

DA Dan May confirms three years tops in prison for sentencing. Her sentencing is postponed until all other cases pertaining to #KelseyBerreth are finished. Lee will have to testify in cases. full statement is “I moved the victim’s cellphone between Nov. 24-25.”

Lance Benzel on Twitter
CX: Normal sentencing range for evidence tampering is 18 months but judge could impose up to 3 years if he finds aggravating circumstances. @csgazette
Lee will have to testify in cases (plural?)

The Twin Falls search was Dec 15th.

"Twin Falls, Idaho police announced Saturday on the city's website that the FBI had reached out to their department and the Twin Falls County Sheriff's Office to ask for their help on Dec. 15.

Investigators with both departments worked with the FBI and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation to prepare and serve several search warrants and process some items of evidence in the case of missing 29-year-old Woodland Park mom Kelsey Berreth."

FBI reached out to Twin Falls police to process evidence related to Kelsey Berreth's disappearance

Thank you for clarifying, my bad.

Someone said yesterday that she is not real sympathetic and they were right.
To those who have their minds already made up, she couldn’t be sympathetic no matter what she did. If she’s stoic, a person could say that she doesn’t care. If she’s sobbing, a person could say she is being too dramatic. So for those who have no sympathy for her in the first place, naturally she isn’t sympathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member