CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelsey’s Aunt said broke up with boyfriend and he said she was going to visit her grandma. This was way back early on threat #1.

We absolutely don’t know that PF was this boyfriend! Why would they have a child custody arrangement all worked out when they broke up the day before? That doesn’t pass smell test! PF and KB broke up long ago. And whoever this boyfriend was is not even being discussed.

@Kelsey’sAunt... can you clarify?
I don't believe there is another BF. The aunt would have said that!

Verizon said that it would be a real ping, but they were speaking generally, not about this ping. I am not sure how much weight you can give that though, because false pings have been recorded.
I know a Verizon engineer I believe he knows what he's talking about.

So now her BF left? Wow wonder why, LOL . Not funny but that says everything.

There can be no "order" for him to talk. We all have a fifth amendment right not to incriminate ourselves (talk).
But that is what his attorney would be present for, correct? To make sure he doesn't say anything incriminating, but allow him to answer questions that could help, considering he is the last person known to be with her.

Really good point. It appears to the public that all resources are going to investigating PF. If he has nothing to hide, he needs to be forthcoming and helpful.
Yes, we would like him to be forthcoming and helpful but apparently his lawyer has advised against being questioned. Not much can be done. It would seem that LE has their hands tied at the moment and are looking for other ways to get information. Hopefully the search will provide some answers. Imo

Kelsey’s Aunt said broke up with boyfriend and he said she was going to visit her grandma. This was way back early on threat #1.

We absolutely don’t know that PF was this boyfriend! Why would they have a child custody arrangement all worked out when they broke up the day before? That doesn’t pass smell test! PF and KB broke up long ago. And whoever this boyfriend was is not even being discussed.

@Kelsey’sAunt... can you clarify?
How do you know all of this? Are you close to PF?

IMHO only***
Some have continued to question why her mom waited 10 days to file the report. IMO, a text was made to her employer stating that she wouldn’t be in for a week. Mom called for wellness check on Nov. 25th. When her daughter didn't show up after the week was over, she drove to Colorado and filed a report.
Just saying if it hasn't been completely covered.
And only humble opinion.
Chi

Last edited:
But that is what his attorney would be present for, correct? To make sure he doesn't say anything incriminating, but allow him to answer questions that could help, considering he is the last person known to be with her.
Not unless the attorney agreed to an interview. Which it would seem he has advised against.

Lack of signal in the mountains...something is still bothering me about the ping. It’s probably not even a critical fact about the case, but I feel that he likely didn’t go anywhere near Idaho with her phone. I feel he could have done that all from home. If so, I will bet she is found within the normal radius of the perp/victim location
ITA. I don't think she is far from Woodland Park at all. If she met with foul play at the hands of a local, the network of back roads through the Rocky Mtns. are more appealing than some crazed drive to Idaho. The phone ping in Gooding may be real, but it's a diversion.

I have yet to hear from LE that they have interviewed or visited with PF.
They said they are communicating through PF's lawyer (swabs, photos, turned over phone yada yada yada).

It does not sound to me like there as been any face to face with PF with LE.

I have yet to hear from LE that they have interviewed or visited with PF.
They said they are communicating through PF's lawyer (swabs, photos, turned over phone yada yada yada).

It does not sound to me like there as been any face to face with PF with LE.
Right. They have not interviewed him but have stated they have many questions and would like the chance to talk to him. All the information they have was learned through his lawyer.

She might have an old wreck which she only drives when it snows or gets icy.
Yes, I keep an older full size 4 wheel drive truck for Chicago winters and a much newer and more fuel-efficient vehicle for the rest of the year. It has been stated in multiple MSM links on these threads for Kelsey that BOTH of her vehicles were left at her home when she went missing.

I would go with the verified family member’s account that he picked the baby up at Kelsey’s home.
If the source of that information is PF; that is, if PF told LE that he picked the child up at Kelsey's home, and LE repeated that to the media, then I don't take this to be a fact. I made that mistake in the Charli Scott case. The perpetrator told Charli's sister what happened the night she disappeared, and it was a big lie. Unless there is corroborating information such as video, we have only PF's word that he picked the child up when he said he did.

I don't believe there is another BF. The aunt would have said that!

The most likely scenario points to the fiance’s involvement, statistically. We all know that.

Still, there’s a lot of unreleased info we don’t have.

Kelsey’s mom and aunt are honorably operating on what they know and were told, but as people who live far away, there might be some things they aren’t aware of too.

For example, Kelsey’s aunt asked truckers to search for Kelsey on the roads. This indicates to me that she believes there is a possibility Kelsey is not going to be found on the local farm property.

Suggesting another man could be involved is not necessarily offensive.

For one, if there’s any possibility Kelsey and PF has broken up, she’s an independent woman who is free to date someone else.

Secondly, it wouldn’t have to be a boyfriend. It could be a coworker or neighbor who liked her or observed her and then acted out.

Thirdly, we don’t know if Kelsey and PF may have even had an on again and off again relationship. It’s not impossible she could have dated someone else previously and there’s an ex out there who has been in recent contact.

I lean toward the fiance’s involvement and consider his current behavior difficult to explain, but I don’t think we should attack people who throw out other possibilities to explain her disappearance.

People have unexplainably disappeared for a number of reasons, and it is still possible (maybe not likely but possible) that these commenters will end up being right and those who attack them will look foolish.

If we had evidence of a struggle or video that contradicts PF’s timeline, we’d be closer to being able to close the book on lesser possibilities. But in my humble opinion, we aren’t quite there yet.

I know a Verizon engineer I believe he knows what he's talking about.
Help! What is your friend's opinion about the Idaho ping and texts all on Nov 25? If you already posted, sorry I missed it, threads fly by here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther