CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
KK having the keys and disposing of them is a head-scratcher to me. I mean, why take them and toss in Idaho? Did she forget she had them?

The keys could have been thrown away in WP. But why get rid of them at all? As abo1 noted, both of KB's vehicles were at the townhouse.

She also disposed of the phone, and the contents of KB's purse were burned, I assume. The keys and phone wouldn't have burned so my guess is KK was instructed to get rid of them on her way home.

rs and bbm

totally!
if you are comfortable cleaning up a brutal bashing murder for your boyfriend (who just happened to be your love rival ) working up an appetite and need to go down for a snack at a restaurant immediately after, you totally are ok with looking at that " beautiful and youthful" competitions gory corpse.

horrific and cold blooded.

oh...and then snack on some pizza after looking cause you know its all just so appetising :confused:

moo

No kidding. She runs around a free woman. I would never do a lunch date with her nor go near any food or drink with her, if she offers you any, let her have it--she will eat it, she eats well so if she does not eat it one can suspect it is poisoned. The first attempt to murder KB was hers with coffee. My opinion and one that will not change when it comes to the coffee. I also think it was her idea not his. All of his ideas were brutal, this one was hers. And was the first.

Right, I would not think they had it delivered while the fire was still going, but IF that happened and the pizza guy saw the fire or smelled a horrible smell that would be interesting.

The Ranchette is 7-8 miles south of the town of Florissant, not sure anyone delivers that far. :)

Last edited:
IIRC she said silver handles, as in the color. I expect they are/were most likely silver-colored plastic.

I think PF referred to it awkwardly but if you look at the list of texts between them it's clear. In between when KB's phone sent him the "Do you even love me" text and when he replied with the "I bent over backwards for u" text, KB's phone was either destroyed, or her service cancelled, or something. So PF's last text to KB's phone became undeliverable, and his phone sent a message back to him saying "this text message has expired" meaning it wasn't delivered and can't be delivered, no point in continuing to try. It was his message that expired, not her phone, but he freudian slipped when he described it to LE. IMO all.
Thread 39, page 28, Prelim, CDR Adams is on the stand and a recorded phone call is played of PF talking to a WPPD officer:

Officer asked him when he last got a text from Kelsey. He says it was the 25th. “We texted that morning,” he says. And he said he got a message on the Friday after that her “telephone expired.” @KOAA

SW112, chart of texts on PF's phone:

11/30/2018 From +******6179 KB
17:20 (UTC-7) incoming
Message to ******6179 expired.

I don't see that as a Freudian slip, not at all. PF is talking to WPPD on the phone and using the exact word the system sent him. That's not a slip. The SW112 page 24 item 1 and 2 simply says text did not go through. JMO

I agree with you. I'm all for bashing KK. And the issue is not so much bashing her for her looks (though that is problematic) but that it's only done in the case of a woman. Women's looks, weight, hair, you name it are fair game for any nasty comments anyone wants to make. PF's looks (which, like KK's, are no better or worse than average) have not been the subject of weeks and weeks of analysis, and never would be no matter what he looked like.

That's the problem for me.

With me, I do both. I have made fun of his bangs and his jumpsuit. To me he is ugly as well and I laughed when whatever article or interview it was described him as attractive. I have also recently assumed he wore tube socks and cowboy boots on dates. I have seen few other comments about him with regard to appearance though so I do agree with you some only and always do it of the woman and the majority of the comments are about the woman.

I still find it hard to believe that kk didn’t know who KB was or about Baby K until late summer as she claims ? Iirc

She was obsessed with PF many commented on PF being her first love and one she never got over.

You know she had to have stalked his social media, cattle show photos etc from social media. I find it hard to believe she didn’t know about every little aspect of his life.

Moo

Thread 39, page 28, Prelim, CDR Adams is on the stand and a recorded phone call is played of PF talking to a WPPD officer:

Officer asked him when he last got a text from Kelsey. He says it was the 25th. “We texted that morning,” he says. And he said he got a message on the Friday after that her “telephone expired.” @KOAA

SW112, chart of texts on PF's phone:

11/30/2018 From +******6179 KB
17:20 (UTC-7) incoming
Message to ******6179 expired.

I don't see that as a Freudian slip, not at all. PF is talking to WPPD on the phone and using the exact word the system sent him. That's not a slip. The SW112 page 24 item 1 and 2 simply says text did not go through. JMO
The reason I called it a slip is because the phone system told PF his message to KB had expired, but what PF said to LE was that her PHONE expired. The message he got was not about her phone expiring but about his message expiring.

I hope that investigators get good news back regarding the cleaning supplies found at the Franch and the two separate packs of teeth.

I think being able to connect blood evidence from kB and or teeth that can be confirmed to be from kB would all but seal his fate.

Moo

I still find it hard to believe that kk didn’t know who KB was or about Baby K until late summer as she claims ? Iirc

She was obsessed with PF many commented on PF being her first love and one she never got over.

You know she had to have stalked his social media, cattle show photos etc from social media. I find it hard to believe she didn’t know about every little aspect of his life.

Moo

Imo the Roping/Rodeo scene is like high school on steroids, everyone knows everyone's business.

Parental rights, for Patrick, can and should be legally terminated if he is guilty criminal/civil court for the murder of KB. That would eliminate Frazee family from baby’s life. As kind and civil as the Berreth family as shown themselves to be, I can’t imagine that the would want to have any contact with the Frazee family. In their place, I think I would feel nothing but terror for the baby.

There is a case I was following here, in Florida the Teresa Sievers case.

Allegedly, her husband had his two friends from Missouri out-of-state come to kill her with a hammer.

He lost his parental rights and the grandchildren are now under the wings of the grandparents in Michigan if I recall correctly.

I will never forget the look on CB's face during the very first PC when she went to the podium to speak. I saw disbelief, grief, fear, sadness, grim determination when she had to pause a moment when she began to choke up. CB stood up for her daughter and defended her as best she could against the attacks on KB's 'character' which were already being tossed about by the killer and his ridiculous cronies.

Cheryl Berreth is one of the finest examples of a mother under pressure rising beyond everything to do the right thing for her daughter and baby granddaughter that I have seen. I can never applaud her enough, although she seems like the kind of person who wouldn't want anyone to make a fuss over her. Humble and kind, but strong in character. IMO

I picture KB much the same way, and I can see little KB growing into being a wonderful person too surrounded by all their love.

Shannan Watts mother Sanda R, Laci Peterson's mom Sharon R., Morgan Harrington's Mom Gil, Mollie Tibbetts Dad Rob, and Jayme Closs's Aunt Jen. Just a few of the many brave faces behind these horrible cases that I will never forget.

How mothers in these tragic cases rise to the occasion never ceases to amaze me.

I still follow our verified Insider on the Erin Corwin case, her mother. She posted early on and still to this day continues to post and keep us updated. Her strength and her love of God is amazing. She too had to rein it in and bite her tongue to get Justice, and she did what she had to do.

She has been a member here for quite some time and has given us so much.

Prayers and support and love being sent out to all the families of those who have been murdered and are following the threads.

How mothers in these tragic cases rise to the occasion never ceases to amaze me.

I still follow our verified Insider on the Erin Corwin case, her mother. She posted early on and still to this day continues to post and keep us updated. Her strength and her love of God is amazing. She too had to rein it in and bite her tongue to get Justice, and she did what she had to do.

She has been a member here for quite some time and has given us so much.

Prayers and support and love being sent out to all the families of those who have been murdered and are following the threads.
That's awesome thanks for letting us know!

That’s the best way I can make the sense of “you have a mess to clean up.”

I don’t know if she knew the specific day it was to occur, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she did.

I think she knew either Thanksgiving or Black Friday..... she was still employed at the hospital at the time.... now a days aren’t hospital med staff usually 3 days/12 hours on..... 3 days off... constantly rotating schedule? I’m sure she and PF discussed her work schedule within their planning. JMO

Moo
ITA, her being somewhat a rodeo 'celebrity' you know she had to keep up with who's who and especially an old flame. KK strikes me as the type to live vicariously through FB as so many other today do even obsessively so. Plus didn't her ex husband say she had been in contact with PF since late 2016, 2017?

I spent a lot of time reading over the AA and SW's today and I am convinced more than ever the state of CO has a strong, winnable case against PF. He's going down and it will be interesting to find out just exactly how much they know on all the people tangled up in this. I hope they all get the absolute stiffest sentence allowed and dragged through the media without mercy. It might seem like a harsh thing to wish for, but it pales in comparison to what KB suffered.

MOO

I agree with you. I'm all for bashing KK. And the issue is not so much bashing her for her looks (though that is problematic) but that it's only done in the case of a woman. Women's looks, weight, hair, you name it are fair game for any nasty comments anyone wants to make. PF's looks (which, like KK's, are no better or worse than average) have not been the subject of weeks and weeks of analysis, and never would be no matter what he looked like.

That's the problem for me.
PF has had some great jokes made at his expense, I know off the top of my head a quite a few about his bowl haircut, his choice of clothing, his astonishing high IQ *puke* and many more.

Maybe we just seem to have been more focused on KK since her plea deal led to such frustration.

PF has had some great jokes made at his expense, I know off the top of my head a quite a few about his bowl haircut, his choice of clothing, his astonishing high IQ *puke* and many more.

Maybe we just seem to have been more focused on KK since her plea deal led to such frustration.

We also have less to go on with PF. KK has been out there: first as a mysterious person who might be of interest (but who chose not to come forward voluntarily), then as someone who lied, and lastly as someone who shocked us with horrific details beyond anything I had imagined.

We know very little about PF's version of events, so there isn't much to talk about.

Yet.

I don't look for much more info to be released. Unless of course, there would be another arrest or two, new charges or another plea (which I don't expect). But I could be wrong. I'd love to have some more answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo