GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe his phone number is listed as Jim in NK's cell phone records, no? Part of the doc dump?

And someone else here already stated that they found him, via that phone number. I am assuming "found him" includes his last name, although I don't know what his last name is.

But, that, again, is not the point.

Someone's personal phone number is part of this doc dump. Granted, the phone number of certain witnesses, that is to be expected. But an alibi? Doesn't sit right with me, particularly when you realize how many screwballs are out there just looking for ways to harass others, particularly others involved in well-known cases. NOT saying that the individual who claims to have found the guy would do that, but many others might. Look what's happened with the CW fan club, they are doing everything in their power to slander SW's entire family. Screwballs with access to private info., let't not give them more via legal means in "doc dumps."

No, his name was not attached to the phone records released. Only a list of numbers NK called and the times/dates those numbers were called was released. His full name was found by people on another website. We are not allowed to sleuth Jim here.

But a naive and scared woman might.
Shanann knew something was very wrong with her husband to push her and their unborn child away. Didn't want to touch her, so witholding affection, telling her he didn't want the baby anymore, just heartbreaking.
Didn't she tell him if he needed to leave then to just go?
I guess that wasn't good enough for him so he killed her and the girls instead. What a guy!

Last edited:
Did you watch the Jodi Arias trial? ....yikes...they played the actual phone sex recordings, for the jury, with the defendant sitting on the stand, listening to her faking an orgasm, with her family, and the family of the man she brutally slaughtered, sitting and listening, awkwardly...
And then there were the photos...

In no way am I making light of these horrible murders, I am not, but at the same time I don’t see why people who had no knowledge of his crimes have to have their lives destroyed by losing their jobs, their healthcare, their security, and their privacy as a result of CW’s acts. They become his victims, too. IMOO

Like who? Do you mean NK?

I'm not sure but depending how much is owed, they may be better off selling it. If they can. Otherwise the bank may be stuck with it for awhile. Hard to sell a house where 3 murders have taken place.
We have attorneys would could answer better than I, but I am thinking the court would appoint a trustee to handle the estate and pay creditors etc.

Did they have to release photos of what Shan’ann was wearing when she was murdered? I don’t like it when dignity isn’t being shown to the victims and feel these type of images should not be released into the public domain. It is different when they are shown in the court room as evidence but not when used as the basis of a Daily Mail Online article. It must cause further distress to Shan’ann’s family.

And yet this "Jim" has already been found due to his number being released in the doc dump, and he, as far as we currently know, has no ties to this case at all...with the exception of being NK's friend.

That, to me, is disturbing. If my neighbor is involved in some heinous crime, and my name/number is on their cell phone, and somehow it comes out in the documents, which are later released...I'd have a REAL problem with that.

I think Jim is probably going to be more careful about whose couch he surfs on going forward, or he'll just get a hotel when he visits Denver. As for Charlotte, she was the recipient of NK's incredibly gross email about CW, so NK had already shown her the kind of crud she was, and apparently it didn't bother her too much.

Many years ago, when I was just out of college, I had a friend who wanted to spend the weekend at my apartment. She was visiting from out of town and she had a past history with incredible crud (guy) but she seemed to have gotten over that. We went out on Friday night and she ended up hooking up with a guy who was a real crud. Saturday morning, he showed up at my apartment and he planted himself on my couch with her.

I wasn't happy about it and I told her that he needed to leave and she wouldn't do anything to make him leave. He was still there on Sunday morning when I left for work. I was really fumed.

A woman approached me at work and she was very angry and wanted to know what her cousin's husband was doing at my apartment. That is the day I stopped being so nice. I went home, kicked them both out and told her to never darken my doorstep again. I was done.

When your friends act like cruds, they are going to be hanging out with cruds. Water tends to seek its equal level. If a person doesn't want to get caught up in the messes people like this always get themselves into, they need to move these people out and quickly.

JMO

Did they have to release photos of what Shan’ann was wearing when she was murdered? I don’t like it when dignity isn’t being shown to the victims and feel these type of images should not be released into the public domain. It is different when they are shown in the court room as evidence but not when used as the basis of a Daily Mail Online article. It must cause further distress to Shan’ann’s family.
I agree, and MSM do like to sensationalise. They don't call it the Daily Fail for nothing. It is tactless because it's bad enough knowing what happened and how Shanann and her babies were recovered.

They said they were NOT being paid...And even if they were who cares.
It doesn't matter to me if they're getting paid for the interview, good for them if they are.

But I'm interested in the fact that the funerals were paid for by the state rather than the family, something I didn't know. I don't think that fact is deserving of being cursed at and that's what I was responding to.

Why do you think medical professionals can't be misogynistic? The doctor that I worked for for years would make unmarried women wait for days for the results of a negative pregnancy test to 'let them stew for a while' while laughing about a good old boy having an extra marital affair with one of his school students.

Check out what this Professional states in Court.
I am wondering, how his peers will react.
MOO.

We have no proof of that, other than everyone saying they would know CW was married and SW was pregnant if it was them. We aren’t NK. We don’t know what she knew. I believed her when she said she learned of the pregnancy from the news after the murders happened. I think if there was any proof otherwise, the detectives would have busted her on it. They wanted to prove that she told CW to get rid of his family. If they had anything on her that she was lying, anything, they would have used it to get her to reveal more, but they didn’t. We have no evidence!

NK instructed CW to shut down his FB account.

SHE KNEW

Does anybody think that SW parents are making $ on the 20/20 interview?
The rest of their natural lives will NEVER be the same. No holiday, no birthday. Their daughter and only grandchildren were callously murdered by the son in law they loved like a son, who then blamed it on her, egged on by his own parents. If they receive any compensation for any interview, I do not see why it matters. Their horror was evident at the hearings. I cannot imagine their pain. Their daughter has been maligned by CW and his family, and I can't imagine them not wanting to right that wrong. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419