GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

I am confused because on the autopsy report it said allergy to peanuts. I wonder where that info was obtained?

Last edited by a moderator:
how can you say it wasn't him? the police say it was- so are you saying the police and prosecutor are lying??-- It looked like him to me.
If its the one of him in the orange shirt that didn't come from LE. I think it came from the Daily Mail or one of those gossip sites. Maybe there are others, I didn't see it.
I'm still trying to figure out how to watch it. I tried on YouTube but it said it's been removed. Is it linked on here somewhere? The 20/20 episode?

It makes sense to me. The time of the search was right after the murder. There was alot of information on line at that point, and I would think she would be curious to find out more about Shanann and the investigation.

Sorry that was in response to why Nickol would do a search in Sept 2018. My posts are not appearing where I am replying.
Yeah except this was way before September they had her info.

Why did all the family call her Shannon in the interviews. <modsnip- rude>
I think how SW name was pronounced has little if any significance in comparison to what happened to her and besides people change their names every day through deed pole, perhaps because they don’t like their name or many other reasons.

If its the one of him in the orange shirt that didn't come from LE. I think it came from the Daily Mail or one of those gossip sites. Maybe there are others, I didn't see it.
I'm still trying to figure out how to watch it. I tried on YouTube but it said it's been removed. Is it linked on here somewhere? The 20/20 episode?
I can't find a link for you, but I really did think it was him by his appearance and mannerisms. It didn't occur to me until reading doubts here that it may not be. I'd sure like to know for sure, because if not he's a heck of a look alike and if it is, it adds another level of disgusting to all he did. If that's really possible at this point. jmo

This probably won't go down very well but I feel a bit sorry for CW. He absolutely deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail, but I can't help but think he was a broken man who just lost it- like a complete mental break. He seems like the kind of passive, quiet guy who repressed his emotions. I do wonder if he had a history of mental health issues, or maybe he was just hiding them? He just looks so pitiful in some of the videos- even the ones with Shannan and the kids. I just can't figure this guy out and its bothering me. <modsnip - discussing other forums> I just feel so sad for Shannan, the kids, the families AND Chris, all those lives ruined. I just feel sad.
hmmm that's very interesting you see him that way. I would say he was the opposite of broken, and that he is a very manipulative, selfish and determined user. He showed zero gratitude for all the work that Shanann did for him, but was happy to brag about his house to his co-workers and take liberties driving her Lexus, even driving it to the airport when she'd asked him not to (and Ronnie was also planning on driving the Lexus to save money even knowing that she was missing). He spent money and time away from the family trolling for sex partners who he could make have the type of rough sex he was interested in. When Shanann took on all of the childcare and family visits during the last five weeks, instead of being grateful or planning something to improve their lives, he dove right into another affair. He would lie about Shanann to get sympathy and then when he decided he should be free to drive a new sports car, date, go on vacations and buy jewelry he killed all four of them so that he didn't have to pay any support. Yes, he has perfected the 'everyman' act but he's far from it- in his own words, he's not a good man. I think he savored his plan to murder them and he enjoyed doing it.

He didn't have enough time. He had no idea NAU was going to show up at his door. After that it was just one obstacle after another for him. And we got to see him unravel from one moment to the next.

After CW crawling through the many obstacles, he had encountered, I watched CW's 'so called confession' several times, finally could hear better on one by Nick van der Leek.

I cannot believe, how CW continually lied, and lied, repeating the same phrases over and over again.
In front of his father, and the two Detectives, he 'acted out'.
What a Creep.:(:(:(

He repeatedly states, (in my words), She killed my f...... babies.:eek::eek::eek:
I believe, from watching this, and the Interviews, Texts etc, CW, besides being a pathological liar, will have further professional diagnoses awarded to him.
He will have loads of these awards now.
We already kn a few.
MOO.

i watched the 20/20 episode last night What really got me was he was on surveillance video buying a breakfast roll at a convenience store right after disposing of the bodies. How sickening.
He changed 360 degrees since SW married him like his soul was hijacked by a demon.
another thought, was it the new baby that he wanted at first and now didn't want push him over the edge?

We have found, in the past threads, this person was not CW (at the convenience store).
MOO.

Did the detectives/agents already know what he really did on Saturday night before
1) he told them he was lying about the rockets game and/or
2) NK's interview(s)

It struck me that the male agent, whose name I have forgotten, was not at all surprised when CW looked at him and said he really didn't go to a rockets game on Saturday night. (which he had just lied about minutes before)

After CW crawling through the many obstacles, he had encountered, I watched CW's 'so called confession' several times, finally could hear better on one by Nick van der Leek.

I cannot believe, how CW continually lied, and lied, repeating the same phrases over and over again.
In front of his father, and the two Detectives, he 'acted out'.
What a Creep.:(:(:(

He repeatedly states, (in my words), She killed my f...... babies.:eek::eek::eek:
I believe, from watching this, and the Interviews, Texts etc, CW, besides being a pathological liar, will have further professional diagnoses awarded to him.
He will have loads of these awards now.
We already kn a few.
MOO.
Yes! And it was all too obvious once we saw it for ourselves. There was a crime journalist I saw yesterday, Pat Lalama, who was describing his behavior when the neighbor was showing LE the video footage of him going back and fourth to his truck. When she described him putting his hands on his head and repeating over and over what he was putting in the truck, she said,
"Me thinks he doth protest too much!"

I copied Tortoise's Post, as having difficulties 'on reply'.:(:(

Tortoise,
"Even the way she was sitting in the interview made me think she was flirting with the investigator. Totally different to when the lady victim advocate (or whatever she does) sat with her."

It was sickening to watch, when she sat back, putting her hands over her head.
YUK.:eek:
As someone stated, Classless.:D
This was a Police interview.
MOO.

I do believe that Shannan taught Bella the song My Daddy is a Hero. She was probably always pumping him up. I was in a marriage like this. Never enough.

The girls were probably afraid of him and he resented them being so attached to their Mommy.

IMO
In my experience, every man needs pumping up, and it's exhausting. I need it too but dudes need it more or else they cheat or whine.

OK what is going on? WS keeps kicking me off and 503 erroring.
Me too and it's extremely frustrating. I can't "like" or post, or get to the next page without it taking forever. I thought it was my internet, but I have seen others mention it. There have been times when many more were using the site so I dont get it at all.

Did the detectives/agents already know what he really did on Saturday night before
1) he told them he was lying about the rockets game and/or
2) NK's interview(s)

It struck me that the male agent, whose name I have forgotten, was not at all surprised when CW looked at him and said he really didn't go to a rockets game on Saturday night. (which he had just lied about minutes before)
Wow, he sounds SO MUCH like FCA!

Hi tmar, yes someone cleared that up for me earlier, thanks for clarifying it for me. I did think it strange that NK would google SW before she had even met CW !
Hi Mellowmelly,
That date was later confirmed to be a typo.
I am behind, so perhaps others here, will answer you quicker than my response.

Yikes if this is a confirmed typo I feel like it needs to be pinned in bold somewhere (maybe it is, it's hard to keep up!) . I have seen all kinda of theories and bad blood towards NK taking that search date as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon