GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
“In the back of my head I knew this was going to happen “. That’s as close as he is going to get to telling the truth.

There is no way Shanann would just lay there and not fight back, she would fight with everythunf she had for her girls and Nico. He pinned her down or prevented her from being able to fight back.

Last edited:
Looks pretty nonchalant to me. Not what I would expect to see if he were tortured by the memory of his child begging for her life every time he closes his eyes.

He’s just emotionally very, very cold, that’s his nature. I suspect that he is actually replaying all this is his mind repeatedly though, and trying to make it compute, rather as he claims. A poor analogy is that it’s like he’s trying to run software (books, Bible, other people’s statements about the murders) but lacks the hardware to process it. Is running it on the wrong system.

This is actually more than many psychopathic/sociopathic criminals ever do. I give him no credit for that because it doesn’t give Shannan and the girls their lives back. It’s kind of worse, in a way, because he had a chance to live a decent life, and a lot of psychopaths never get that chance as their environment doesn’t mitigate their condition.

Great post.

There is no way to truly understand the depravity of Chris Watts.

The more we learn, the worse this gets.

What he did was unspeakably evil, but not unprecedented.

The only way I can begin to comprehend what he was thinking, is to look at all the vile creatures that came before him.

The John List’s, the Bradford Bishop’s, the Robert Fisher’s, the Jeffrey MacDonald’s, and the countless others who have decided that for one reason or another, their families must die.

Fortunately, these guys are rare on the whole; not that it matters in regards to the path of destruction that this guy left in his wake.

The Rzucek family has shown unbelievable strength in the face of astounding grief and loss.

This pain has been compounded by internet trolls, whose ignorance is exceeded only by their hate.

They want to know what happened that night, so they can begin to pick up the pieces of their lives, that CW has left in tatters.

And so they can silence the Shanann bashers.

CW has given them the ammunition to do that, and hopefully, the truth they are seeking.

His latest interview with investigators, is not motivated by noble intentions.

But he may provide some answers.

And hopefully some measure of closure.

Absolutely this! ^

Chris says that people ask him, "Why didn't you call 911", to which Chris replies, "You don't know what you'd do unless you were in that same situation."

Okay, hotshot, nice try. I can almost guarantee you that the majority of people would NOT kill everyone else in the house and then dump their bodies. I know that when my kid died I called 911. It didn't once occur to me to go on a murderous rampage and then hide the evidence.

So he said Shanann didn't fight back or scream, well didn't he have her arms pinned?

He “doesn’t remember” pinning her arms, which I take to imply he did pin them, but I haven’t put together the mettle to listen to all this audio yet.

Because it’s simple, either he pinned her arms, or not. Just like it was so simple in his original interviews that he absolutely did not put the girls in the tanks alive—oh no, no. Forceful denial.

31 page CBI report included in the article

Christopher Watts confession details murders of Shanann Watts, daughters
The confession, made to investigators during a Feb. 18 prison interview and detailed in a report released Thursday by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, is the first time Watts has confessed publicly to killing his daughters. He said he smothered Celeste, 3, first and dumped her body in an oil tank while 4-year-old Bella watched. After watching what happened to her sister, Bella asked, “Is the same thing gonna happen to me as Cece?”

He then smothered Bella, who fought back.

Beyond sick. Poor Bella knew the whole time what happened to her mom and then had to watch her dad kill Cece. Then she begged her dad not to do the same to her. He can’t just say he has found god now and there is forgiveness. There is no redemption for that.

He still isn’t taking responsibility. “It wasn’t me” “something made me do it” “I couldn’t stop” “I was angry at Shannan”. Not one ounce of owning this. And: WTF WAS HE ANGRY ABOUT?!? Shannan pretty much cried and was devastated? She had emotions when he said he didn’t love her?
Oh, and, he didn’t kill himself too because he didn’t want to hurt more people other than himself. Oh, OK. Let’s just ignore the four people YOU JUST MURDERED.

And that photo. He’s not at all sad. He’s enjoying the attention.

I wonder how NK feels knowing SHE wasn’t enough to keep CW from cheating on her. I hope she really, really feels it.

Christopher Watts admits to murders of daughters in CBI interview
Christopher Watts told agents he strangled Shanann while the two were in bed after she found out about his affair with a coworker and said she would leave with their children.

He told the agents he put both of his hands around her neck and strangled her, but said she never really fought back.

He then told agents Bella walked in to the bedroom and asked what was wrong with her mother. Watts said Bella saw him drag her body down the stairs, which also woke up Celeste.

Watts told agents he loaded Shanann's body, wrapped in a sheet, into the backseat floor of his pickup, then had his daughters get in the backseat before driving them out to an oil site.

He told agents once he arrived at the site, he unloaded Shanann's body on the ground as his daughters asked, "What are you doing to mommy?"

Watts told the agents he used a blanket to smother Celeste first as Bella sat right next to her. He told agents Bella asked, "Is the same thing gonna happen to me as Cece?"

He then said he used the same blanket to smother Bella, with her last words being "Daddy, no!"

Watts told agents he then buried Shanann's body and dumped his daughters into separate oil tanks. All three were later reported missing by a family friend.

Christopher Watts denied any involvement initially, but eventually told police that he killed his wife after she killed the couple's daughters.

In the prison interview, Watts said the idea of blaming the girls' deaths on Shanann came during an interrogation and he "just went with it."

"I never thought about that story... and, you know, that's what my attorneys were going with."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther