CO CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I only wondered about this: would he have a key to a bobcat, he didn't own??

2. Yes, but I would trust their speculation on something more than my own. ;)

3. StarrDetective

StarrDetective Well-Known Member

❤️⏳

4. ++
    Maybe, the friend wondered over hours, why SM texted differently than usual, but couldn't figure it out?

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

First we would have to know what it is they are speculating on and why.

6. Loooove your avatar! :cool::)

7. OldCop

OldCop Well-Known Member

BM’s version of events in the TD video.

Attached Files:

8. al66pine

al66pine Well-Known Member

Terms of Reward. Misleading?
    sbm
    @Knox Yes, both seem misleading. AFAIK, LE has not referred to reward.
    1. One flyer states or at least suggests LE is onboard no Q's and $$$ offer terms, maybe even offering the reward themselves. I strongly doubt that, jm2cts.
    SM in white w lace, at lake: "Police and family... seeking info ... safe return, no questions asked, and offer $100,000 safe return."
    2. Other flyer W SM at night states " $200,000 reward for her safe return." then "Chaffee County Sheriff John Spezze" then tipline phone number.

@MassGuy Yes, agreeing, past time to change wording.
    jm2cts.

9. susiQ

susiQ Inactive

Iirc, it was said that the contractor left the keys hidden on the job site. I don’t have the link so, MOO only.

10. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

We have all kinds of heavy equipment on large jobsites that numerous trades use. Generally the keys are left somewhere in the equipment.

11. Momofthreeboys

Momofthreeboys Well-Known Member

I would say a murder could have occurred anytime from the end of the text conversation until sometime on Sunday given what we know. You can only change that expanse of time if you are making the presumption that Barry is guilty and acted alone. I am not yet to the position given the facts that he acted alone if he is found to be involved.

12. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

I am so happy that I am not the only one that notices this! And I was literally yelling at my screen at Jared "ITS NOT MORPHY OR MURPHY!!!!!

13. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

That goes in the book along with pretzelized and hamburgerized ! Words AM used in his description as if he would of been on a bike and tumbled down a ravine. Love the living language . Anybody that has skinned a knuckle can relate.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  14. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

I quizzed a Bobcat owner and he stated, there is a keypad code known to the owner in addition to the key. He has 3 employees and they all have the code. This could change with different year models . From the pics we have seen IMO BM’s Bobcat would also have a code. An operator has to put the proper code in before starting the Bobcat.

15. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Your question requires sleuthing the contractors above and I don't think that is allowed without violating TOS. Please clarify.

16. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

Hello- there is ZERO to apologize for! (IMO) I don’t care for PE’s show platform and some of their guests but that’s just me. Many members are interested in what the 5 clue means and I’m sure appreciated you filling in the blanks.

I listened to a Nancy Grace podcast recently while doing outside chores and ended up listening to several and actually enjoying her. Yup, I said that. lol

I genuinely enjoy the discussions in these SM threads and the different perspectives everyone brings. Mine is just a sliver of it. IMO

Have a good night :)

17. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I agree. LS learned that the SM's daughters called this neighbor on the morning of May 10 when LS was trying to reach GD. We also learned that the daughters were not worried about SM at the time they talked to this unnamed neighbor lady. MOO

ETA: To be clear, LS did not want to identify the neighbor lady that talked to duaghters in the morning but confirm this was not the same lady that reported SM missing.

18. hpruitt

hpruitt Well-Known Member

If BM premeditated murder, could he have pre-dug a hole to bury Suzanne in?
    That could have cut down on how much time he needed to be "away" unnoticed and how many/what kind of tools he needed in that time.

19. Murphy1950

Murphy1950 yada yada yada.

How do we know it was a neighbor lady?

20. TobyWong**

TobyWong** Well-Known Member

Yea we don't usually think people are being negative he or that we are being shady so we leave keys to equipment or houses all the time. I have so many random keys or pass codes for security systems. In my experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.