DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTY handed SY the Rx and discharge papers. The next day she asked if SY got Relisha the Rx & SY said no (!!!!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg. This not something we can sleuth but possible relationship between tatum and bio father??? Could there have been unauthorized visits?

WAY OUT THERE SPECULATION!!! SORRY the thought popped in my head and fell out. Totally based only on hearsay from teh caller on this show who said Tatum described himself to others as great uncle to Relisha and her brother (singular?)

Not way out at all. I desperately want to know if IR paid child support.

If he was maybe he got tired of paying and tried to put a stop to it.

MTY: Relisha stayed with me from 2/10 to 2/14 - mentions video surveillance

Then mentions Relisha went to AY for 2 weeks when the water was out @ DCGS after 2/14

Says SY picked Relisha up from AY's house. She had an appointment with a Dr. White (primary care physician) - but SY took her shopping instead (!!!!!)

This is so convoluted!

YIKES… she sold crack. She said that like it was nothing to it. Wow…

MTY and SY became homeless together. Whenever MTY offered SY help, SY would say, take this $ and put it towards your grand kids.

It sounds like MYT is in a car or at least outside where there is traffic, talking on a cell phone. Sounds like she may be walking somewhere.

This caller is rude. She' was even rude to warren. Cut her *advertiser censored*.

If not for the nice people from DC on WS, I would say let's just nuke DC.

MTY, SY's stepfather, Tiffany BB, SY, & company (including the CHILDREN) all became homeless because SY was evicted from apartment due to one of them was selling drugs outside of the apartment!!!!!!!

:stormingmad:

If Relisha is ever found, I hope she is taken from the family and adopted out to someone that will lead her down a different path from the one her bio family keeps walking. The cycle has to be broken…

YIKES… she sold crack. She said that like it was nothing to it. Wow…

In some circles, for some people, there is nothing to it (to them). Not really shocking to me. That is the reality in some areas. JMO.

Caller is hitting MTY on the timeline - because it does t jive. 2/14 + 2.5 weeks = past the end of February!

#Church

They lived in the trap house!

Yep.

Maybe when people who spoke to Relisha,thought she was referring to the shelter when she called it a trap house, but maybe Relisha was actually speaking talking about a place that she had been taken to that was a real trap [place to go to buy crack] house.

Sorry for repeating myself. But I wish we could focus on AW for a little. He was her 'father' . He lived with her. He is just as responsible in all of this. I want to know more about him. He could have gone to KT and made all kinds of arrangements without anyone knowing.

Just for what it is worth, (really not much), I am horrible with numbers, dates, and phone numbers. I just can't remember them off the top of my head. I write them down. But I could detail the scene and weather and whatever else you wanted to know.

This is how I am on an everyday basis. If I had to appear in public about a missing child, I am afraid every one would think I am guilty of something. The one date I would remember would be the last time I saw or talked to my child.

I guess I don't have a problem with anyone writing down dates and such because I would have to for dr appts and other dates because they just wouldnt stay in my brain.

Now taking my 9 year old dd to do a sleep study to find out what is causing her seizures.

God bless you all!!!

Most important question where is Relisha??!!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500