DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the whole family lived in the Shelter together???

No, if we are to believe MTY, she was in the process of obtaining her own housing, separate from SY and the kids. She said (paraphrasing) that's part of how this happened to Relisha, because she wasn't at SY's side monitoring everything daily as part of the family unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the whole family lived in the Shelter together???

No before DC general they all lived in an apartment. Like 10 people I counted. And then AW's cousin went outside and sold drugs in front of the landlord. The landlord saw and gave them all the boot.

OMG!!!!!! They still have the bottoms of the bathing suit. When FBI came to get the bathing suit MYT says, we couldn't find it.

FBI has the top. We have the bottom. We called the FBI to let them know we have the bottom & they haven't taken the bottom (of the bathing suit)

Caller: I would've made sure the FBI had the bottom. Something could have been in there.

MTY: it's still in the bag we found it in.

SStarr33, these people that you are hearing only represent a particular aspect of DC culture. Many of them by-products of the drug/crack epidemic of the 70s and 80s.

SStarr33, these people that you are hearing only represent a particular aspect of DC culture. Many of them by-products of the drug/crack epidemic of the 70s and 80s.

IMO, they need to get nuked along with the politicians. I would like to keep the nice WS people.

Caller asking about Dr. Tatum

MTY: that was SY. I gave the school his #. I didn't know how to spell his name until I saw it on the news.

(But it was stored in your phone? Yeah right)

I just burst out laughing when she said her M's look like D's lmao man oh man

Ok, I want to hear from the lady that was suppose to call back, that lived at the shelter.

OMG!!!!!! They still have the bottoms of the bathing suit. When FBI came to get the bathing suit MYT says, we couldn't find it.

I think we all are thinking the same sad thing about that. :(

MTY: the way I make my M's it look like a D. I always thought his last name was Taylor. It's saved on my phone (text messages) as Mr. Taylor.

She has called him Mr. Taylor at least once so far FWIW

Gotta go do bedtime and showers for the kiddies. Keep up the good reporting everyone.

Did she say the Relisha had a menstrual cycle or did I mis-hear that?

Working in the school system in DC, we deal with so many parents whose numbers are constantly getting turned off and getting changed so we call all the numbers that are listed to try and get in contact with an adult who can contact a parent or guardian. Often times we contact the grandparents or aunts and uncles.

MTY: when Mr. Workman spoke with me & Say @ school, he asked SY, where is Relisha? I didn't know how long she was absent from school. SY said it's cool, Relisha only goes over there to play with the granddaughter.

Now wait a second.

I saw a news channel broadcast with MYT said that she was the one who gave the school the note from the doctor and there was nothing said about her M's and D's.

I think we have discussed this before way up thread.

MYT --- is very practiced at concocting these "stories" . She has been doing this for a long time.
When she gets called out on what she has said, she adds just a little something to the story to make it sound like she actually said that in the first place, then she repeats the new story with the new piece included. Then she gets called out on something else, and repeats the process.

In the end she has a complete, and plausible sounding story with all of the events, times, dates and people and actions that exonerates herself from any blame or responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member