DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo and more bingo.
Makes all the pieces fall into place.
If this is about cars in large part, you got that right about W-1.
And he is going to need more than "PC."

Bingo and more bingo.

If it's a car part ring, why kill a family and housekeeper? It's not falling into place for me - please explain!

Bingo and more bingo.

I am not following
What pieces are falling into place?
If SS had a garage facility away from home, which is possible, there has been no mention of it or of other cars missing that I am aware of.
Of course, LE only shares what they wish.

Well, as long as I'm theorizing here...I still think this crime may have begun in the Porsche. Amy's blood might have been there from the start of a carjacking. The housekeeper doesn't leave at 3PM...because she is waiting for Amy and does not want to leave a sick child alone. DW gets in the house with Amy. He lets the others in. They have Amy call SS to come home. The time of 6PM is when they have all the victims u dear control,in the house.

They burn the Porsche because it contains evidence. Or...do we KNOW it was not stripped for parts before it was burned?

On DW's FB by the way..he's admiring fancy rims and asking where he can get some. Perhaps he means OTHER than at the dealer...

If it was about car parts (because the truck would not hold a car) why burn the porsche?
Why not strip it with the others?

Too much evidence in the Porsche to keep it? if this is the car DW drove away from the crime scene, had to be full of the victims' DNA given that they were beaten and stabbed. He didn't need the Porsche any way if he had access to the other cars in storage.

If it was about car parts (because the truck would not hold a car) why burn the porsche?
Why not strip it with the others?

I'm thinking AS may have been violently kidnapped in it or that AS/SS were subsequently taken that vehicle were abused and so it was to burn the evidence like in the house, like if there was blood in the car.

I'm thinking AS may have been violently kidnapped in it or that AS/SS were subsequently taken that vehicle were abused and so it was to burn the evidence like in the house, like if there was blood in the car.

Always possible
But the motor? or other parts?
I never heard that it was stripped before burning.

Anybody?

JMHO

Well, as long as I'm theorizing here...I still think this crime may have begun in the Porsche. Amy's blood might have been there from the start of a carjacking. The housekeeper doesn't leave at 3PM...because she is waiting for Amy and does not want to leave a sick child alone. DW gets in the house with Amy. He lets the others in. They have Amy call SS to come home. The time of 6PM is when they have all the victims u dear control,in the house.

They burn the Porsche because it contains evidence. Or...do we KNOW it was not stripped for parts before it was burned?

On DW's FB by the way..he's admiring fancy rims and asking where he can get some. Perhaps he means OTHER than at the dealer...

Honey, you are on a roll, keep going.
Yes I think that is a possibility, Amy being in the Porsche, I have thought the same thing. Started with her in her car, and she was forced to take DW back home. Or perhaps DW barged into the house right after SS left for work. Amy couldn't get the money he wanted, and didn't know where all the cars were located or where the keys were etc. She had to call SS then.
DW could have stripped the Porsche before he torched it. He had time.
Oh I think he answered the question of where he could get fancy rims. :(

It seems reasonable to assume the same person set the house on fire as the Porsche. And probably for the same reason, which would likey be to hide evidence. Why wear that green vest driving, though? That seems kind of weird.

I personally am not going to read protective custody into that yet

Right, and if it were true, then we'd have the outlines of a Fargo plot, with W-1 playing the part of William H. Macy, masterminding an extortion that turns into murder due to an out-of-control goon. It's possible, but the actions of the police don't suggest that they have an insider talking to them. If W-1 is not a known insider, why protect him?

Given the official story as we have it, what would Wint and/or his associates gain by eliminating W-1?

They will have to pull both of us back, I'm on this tangent with you. Bingo. DW going with the car truck to the storage location with the other vehicles. He is grandiose, a small time crook who might think he could sell or chop shop them. ????
bbm

Agreeing w you & stmarysmead - poss or likely - DDW was headed to location where Mr S's other vehicles were stored, not to S fam home. But do we know whether chassis of 'car truck' his cohorts drove could carry weight of target vehicle inside it? IIUC, Ameri-Fleet trucks service trucks & equipment at remote locations (perhaps tow them, if necessary, not carry inside)? Putting car inside box truck w/take heavy duty chassis to carry weight, imo.
Unlikely, imo, exotic car thieves w/hookup car behind, like a wrecker/tow-truck, exposing it to LE view and public view.

Believe it's more common for classic/exotic cars or race cars to be trailered, or put in semi's, than placed in box-type trucks for transport.
JM2cts, could be all wrong.

I have read a couple of articles this AM that stated W1 left the $40k on the doorstep. This is obviously in conflict with what we've heard so far. Shoddy reporting? Or did W1 provide a new version of the truth?

it was discussed yesterday about Amy possibly being taken first
I too believe it is a huge possibility

Its all in the last thread
Good thoughts on it

I have read a couple of articles this AM that stated W1 left the $40k on the doorstep. This is obviously in conflict with what we've heard so far. Shoddy reporting? Or did W1 provide a new version of the truth?

Likely shoddy reporting
There is a lot of that around

bbm

Agreeing w you & stmarysmead - poss or likely - DDW was headed to location where Mr S's other vehicles were stored, not to S fam home. But do we know whether chassis of 'car truck' his cohorts drove could carry weight of target vehicle inside it? IIUC, Ameri-Fleet trucks service trucks & equipment at remote locations (perhaps tow them, if necessary, not carry inside)? Putting car inside box truck w/take heavy duty chassis to carry weight, imo.
Unlikely, imo, exotic car thieves w/hookup car behind, like a wrecker/tow-truck, exposing it to LE view and public view.

Believe it's more common for classic/exotic cars or race cars to be trailered, or put in semi's, than placed in box-type trucks for transport.
JM2cts, could be all wrong.

Watch the video on the right of this page to see the interior of the Amerit mobile garage. A car would not fit in there, but it is also not a moving van as some people surmised. http://ameritfleetsolutions.com/mobile-service-center
DW appeared to be paying the people in the caravan $2500 each to help him do something. Something to do with cars.

Just got off the phone with my grandma & she was wondering if Ficker could be disqualified from being DM's attorney on the basis of "emotional instability" LOL!

To StMary: Actually your theory about Amy being in the Porsche as the beginning of the crime makes
the most sense if the kidnapping did not begin until 6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther