for a hundred mainstream fans?" And I said "I wouldn't trade
10 Juggalos for a hundred thousand mainstream fans,
10 Juggalos is priceless."

(Blaze Ya Dead Homie)
I gots love for my homies, members of the Lotus
United we stand, squashing all deadly forces
Been to Hell, could'a spent eternity there
All the bad **** I done, I should still be there
Juggalos can ya feel me? world-wide! (world-wide)
Runnin' wit' a hatchet straight out the Lotus Pod
Always got your back, 'til the end, screaming Juggalos
Dark Lotus, Psychopathic thats the way it go

(Monoxide Child)
So many people in the matrix die alone, hey
Not me, my soul belongs to Juggalos, they
Keep me going when I'm, down and out
I pick the phone up, drop'em a line, and hear 'em shout
Sayin' Twiztid is the **** and I'm down with the clown
Dark Lotus for life, until I'm dead in the ground
I give a dap to all my homies and killas who get it started
All my Juggalos always represent for the departed

[Chorus: repeat 2X]
Mass murder makes me happy!
Dead bodies make me happy!
Say what you will of me
I'll always have Juggalo Family!

(Shaggy 2 Dope)
6 individual petals fall from one stem
Ain't tryin ta ride no wave, they don't follow any trends (no trends)
'Cause we ascend from the dirt filth grit & grime
Then combine Juggalo minds to crush nation shrines
Whats your is mine and whats mines is yours
Let the wagons of the Dark Carnival show you different worlds (Woo Woo)
Any hoes front on Juggalos or the Hatchet
Tell'em come suck on your dick, we Psychopathic

(Jamie Madrox)
All my life i've been livin' it all alone
I'm like a king wit' no people and no crown or a throne
And what I'm speakin' on, is what I'm feeling like
Do you know what its like to feel the warmth of the sunlight
I'd really like to know 'cause i've been chillin' in the dark
For so many years that I question love in my heart
I hate everyone and I hate everything
Except for all the Juggalos and all the love that they bring! (I love y'all)

[Chorus: repeat X2]

-Marz
Let me get your ear im gonna make myself clear,
it's the L family, Juggalos right here
You can take away my mic, you can take away this life
But the love that we got, it aint never gonna stop
We eternal, past this earthly bull****.
Dogs on another level can you feel this?
It's Twiztid, Blaze and ICP, and if you ****in' with my dogs
Boy you D-I-E!

((Violent J)
If it wasn't for Shaggy, my shirt would still be baggy
I wouldn't be fat, i'd still be hungry and crabby
We used to buy our own records at the stores
So they would think it was a hot seller, and order more
But we built a team of killers with the same dream
We couldn't reach the top, we stayed B-level like Charlie Sheen
Finally realized, we'll always have the Juggalos
I'll never give another second to them other hoes!

[Chorus: repeat X4]

Lotus, Lotus

Lotus, Lotus

Lotus, Lotus

(J talking)
"And they wanted to know if I would trade 10 Juggalos
for a hundred mainstream fans?" And I said "I wouldn't trade
10 Juggalos for a hundred thousand mainstream fans,
10 Juggalos is priceless."

[Chorus: repeat x 5]

A 13 year old missing girl found murdered. Her 18 year old boyfriend a Juggalo

Boyfriend arrested in Broomfield teen's death
18-year-old suspect had helped in search, made pleas for missing girl's return
By Vanessa Miller (Contact)
Originally published 08:00 p.m., January 24, 2009
Updated 08:00 p.m., January 24, 2009

BROOMFIELD, Colo. — Alexander "Alex" Paul Pacheco called Kelsey Shannon "the girl of my dreams" on his MySpace page and spoke of plans to marry her.

In the weeks following the 13-year-old Broomfield girl's disappearance in October, her friends said, Pacheco joined others to knock on doors in an attempt to find Kelsey.

On Saturday -- three days after the teen's body was found in a draining ditch near her home -- Broomfield police arrested 18-year-old Pacheco on suspicion of killing his girlfriend.

Police tracked Pacheco, who lived in the Westlake area of Broomfield, to a home in Lakewood where he was staying. They arrested him with the help of Lakewood police around 1 a.m. Saturday.

"It was a shock when they found her because her boyfriend would go door to door with all of us," said Taylor Smith, 18, who works with Kelsey's father.

Pacheco is being held on suspicion of first-degree murder at the Broomfield County Jail. A bond amount hasn't been set, and officers said he could face additional charges after he makes his first court appearance Monday or Tuesday.

Kelsey, who was an eighth-grader at Westlake Middle School, had been missing since Oct. 14, when she left her home in the Broadlands area after having a fight with her parents, according to police. Her body was found more than three months later -- around 7:20 a.m. Wednesday -- in a ditch near the intersection of 136th Street and Lowell Boulevard.

Broomfield police wouldn't release information on what led them to Pacheco, and they haven't shared details about how Kelsey died or whether they have found a weapon. Broomfield Sgt. Mark Goodell said officers still are investigating the homicide but there are no other suspects in custody.

Officers wouldn't say whether Pacheco and Kelsey had been dating, but Goodell called Pacheco and Kelsey "acquaintances" at the time of her disappearance. Kelsey's family declined interview requests Saturday.

But through a written statement, the teen's family said they continue to have "many unanswered questions" about the Kelsey's death.

"As we await answers, we profoundly grieve over the loss of this precious member or our family who did not run away, but rather was taken away prematurely from us," the statement. "As we honor Kelsey's memory and all of the joy she brought to our lives, we respectfully ask that all of you do the same."

'Her parents disagreed'

On Saturday afternoon, friends gathered around a make-shift memorial on a bridge near where Kelsey's body was found. They said that Pacheco and Kelsey had been "together" and her family wasn't happy about the relationship.

"Her parents disagreed with her hanging out with him," said 18-year-old Stephanie Kostur, whose younger sister was a friend of Kelsey's.

Kostur said she wasn't friends with Pacheco but she saw him around and knew he was part of a "Juggaloes" group. That group, she said, is a gang of people who paint their faces and "do drugs." They post logos of a "little boy with a hatchet" on their cars and shirts, Kostur said.

"They're kind of like violent, suicidal people," she said.

According to news reports, Juggaloes are devoted followers of the Insane Clown Posse, a Detroit hip-hop group. Juggaloes have been associated with gang activity and violence across the nation and in Boulder County.

Pacheco's MySpace page mentions Juggaloes and the Insane Clown Posse. The page shows pictures of him with face paint -- a common Juggalo characteristic -- and features more than a dozen pictures of Kelsey.

At www.helpfindthemissing.org -- a Web site dedicated to finding missing people -- someone identifying himself as Alex Pacheco posted a Dec. 30 comment about the day Kelsey disappeared and his pleas for her return.

"Every thing seemed peafectly (sic) normal," Pacheco said in an entry with many misspelled words. "We chilled by her school till 4:30 and then her mom picked her up. I got on the bus and went to my moms. Dottie (kelseys mom) said they were going to have diner soon. kelsey was watching spunj bob then she got up and said 'im going for a walk.'"

Pacheco wrote in the Web post that a detective said Kelsey wrote in her journal that she thought Pacheco was cheating on her. He denied it.

"We would always talk about how we were going to get mirred and grow old together," he wrote. "Shes my everything."

Kelsey 'was a child deeply loved'

Adams County Coroner James Hibbard said pathologists used a partial fingerprint, dental records and items of clothing found at the scene to identify Kelsey's body. Hibbard's office is still working to determine the cause and time of Kelsey's death.

Dozens of family members and friends took a walk Saturday from Kelsey's home to the memorial set up near where her body was found. Teenagers hugged giant stuffed bears as they walked; men and women wearing dark glasses held each other on the bridge.

Some of the crowd leaned over the bridge and held their heads in their hands, weeping.

One mother swayed back and forth while hugging her daughter. She kissed her on the cheek before they eventually walked back to the Shannon home.

Angela Horne, Kelsey's older sister, said Friday that Kelsey "was a child deeply loved by her parents and family, who have searched and prayed diligently since her disappearance in October."

In a posting to her MySpace page while the search was ongoing, Dottie Shannon called her daughter "a bright and beautiful girl.

"She is funny and sunny and we love her so very much," she wrote.

Jessica Sampson, 18, and Cassandra Ridder, 17, both of Broomfield, visited the memorial on Saturday. They didn't know her well, but they knew of her.

Cassandra said she never expected something like this to happen in her neighborhood.

"It's such a good community," she said. "It's weird that this happened."

'I really hope Alex didn't do this'

In a letter left at the memorial, one of Kelsey's friends wrote that the teen had left her purse at the friend's home before she disappeared.

"When I heard it was you they found ... I ran, grabbed your purse, held it as close as possible and cried," the friend wrote. "I really hope Alex didn't do this to you. I don't know why, but I would never forgive myself."

Pacheco, who turned 18 in September, had one prior arrest on his record, according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. Broomfield police arrested him just days after his birthday on suspicion of misdemeanor theft and possessing alcohol.

Pacheco's family members couldn't be reached for comment Saturday.

One of Pacheco's friends, who didn't want to give her name, said in an e-mail with some typos, "I know Alex is a good sweet-hearted boy he loved Kelsey there wasn't a minute he wasn't crying ova her telling me how much he missed her an wish he could understand what happened an where she went.

"My dad doesn't want me getting involved with it but i will stand up for alex," she wrote. "This boy is not like most hes the first guy i eva met who would cry out of the middle of no where jst cuz he missed her."

An eagle scout (Matthew Sillman) was killed by 4 juggalos after kidnapping him and holding him hostage. They then threw him over a bridge. They also used tranquilizer pills (sound familiar?)
Chris Jenkins was believed to be held hostage before being placed into the Mississippi River weeks later

(8.) Juggalos Kill on Olive Branch Lane?

Adolescent Matthew Silliman’s (= “silly + man”) allegedly was killed by his four teen friends in a trailer hangout on Olive Branch Lane, rural New Hill, about 10 miles from Apex, near Raleigh, North Carolina. Silliman disappeared two days before Thanksgiving, and may have been killed a few days later, after being held as a captive. Search warrants noted that before someone used a hammer to beat Silliman, the suspects read him his fate in tarot cards.

http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2008/12/top-ten-evil-clown-stories-of-2008.html

ABC NEWS

RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA

Drew Logan Shaw, 16, Allegra Rose Dahlquist, 17, Aadil Shaaid Kahn, 17, and Ryan Patrick Hare, 18,...
Drew Logan Shaw, 16, Allegra Rose Dahlquist, 17, Aadil Shaaid Kahn, 17, and Ryan Patrick Hare, 18, insets, clockwise from top left, are suspected of murdering their friend, Matthew Sillman. The group of North Carolina teens allegedly read him his fortune from tarot cards shortly before beating him in the head with a hammer, tying him up and suffocating him with duct tape, according to recently released search warrants.

A group of teenagers in North Carolina suspected of murdering a friend allegedly read him his fortune from tarot cards shortly before beating him in the head with a hammer, tying him up and suffocating him with duct tape, according to recently released search warrants.

Investigators say they are still searching for a motive in what they have called the bizarre killing of Matthew Silliman, an 18-year-old Eagle Scout whose body was found in an unoccupied trailer in rural North Carolina earlier this month.

Four friends of Silliman's -- Aadil Shaaid Kahn, 17, Allegra Rose Dahlquist, 17, Drew Logan Shaw, 16, and Ryan Patrick Hare, 18 -- have been charged with his murder.

All four suspects are being held without bond in the Wake County jail. They face up to life in prison if convicted. Lawyers and relatives of the four teens either did not immediately return calls or declined to comment.

According to police documents, three of the suspects confessed to some role in the murder and implicated the fourth defendant. Although court documents do not identify which suspects confessed, Hare's lawyer, Robert Padovano, said the other three suspects had given statements to the police, but Hare had not.

Insane Clown Posse Violent Lyrics Link to Murder?
The murder has baffled the small community near Raleigh, N.C. Waller said police and prosecutors were "definitely looking into" allegations that one of the suspects, Shaw, was affiliated with a group known as the juggalos, fans of the Detroit-based rap/hip-hop group Insane Clown Posse.

As first reported by ABC News affiliate WTVD, some Insane Clown Posse lyrics appeared similar to the alleged crime.

According to WTVD, in the song "Murda Cloak," one line reads: "I tied a ***** up, I had to duct tape the ***** face." The song "Wax Museum" says: "It seems my cards of tarot have dealt you a very odd hand," and the song "Like It Like That" says: "Sometimes my dome feels like a cherry bomb. I gotta pound his ***** head with a hammer to keep him calm."

The Insane Clown Posse, whose style of music is sometimes referred to as "horrorcore," wear face paint and write songs that contain often violent lyrics. The San Francisco Chronicle once described their performance as a "laughably juvenile rap-metal/performance-art ensemble."

Though the term juggalos merely refers to fans of the group, some self-described juggalos have been linked to gangs and violent crimes, according to law enforcement officials and published news reports.

"Ninety percent are just true fans that casually enjoy the music. Some say they see each other as family because they can connect with one another, whether through Internet or concerts," said Det. Michelle Vasey of the Arizona Department of Law Enforcement's Gang Intelligence Unit, who said she has tracked the group's activities in Arizona for about two years.

"But there's so much constant violence and mayhem in the lyrics, and maybe 10 percent of these kids are going out there and starting to put graffiti out, committing gang-related crimes," she said.

Shaw describes himself on his MySpace page as "just a down *advertiser censored** juggalo."

'Bizarre' Teen Murder Case
Prosecutors say they are still piecing together what happened and why.

"It is bizarre when you get four teenagers and their friends in a situation like this," said Jason Waller, a Wake County Assistant District Attorney. "It's going to take some time to sort out what went on here. We're working through it."

The suspects told investigators that "they attempted to utilize medications commonly used for animals to plan the murder and read the deceased his fortune using tarot cards just prior to his death," a police search warrant affidavit says.

Police recovered burned incense and ashes, syringes, tarot cards and the drugs Potassium Bromide and Diazapam from the trailer, which was owned by Dahlquist's family. Potassium Bromide is a sedative and anti-convulsant sometimes used to treat seizures in dogs; Diazapam is the active chemical in Valium.

Victim: 'Lots of Energy and a Great Heart'
Police believe Silliman, who was reported missing by his parents on Thanksgiving, was killed Nov. 30. Alan O'Neal, his scoutmaster, described Silliman as "extremely creative, intelligent, with lots of energy and a great heart."

"He was always very caring for everybody around him. He would jump in and help with anything, he was very caring toward younger scouts," he said.

It is unclear how Silliman came to be at the trailer. In the months before his death, he dyed his hair red and began wearing what were described as "goth" clothing. He was briefly institutionalized, O'Neal confirmed, though it was not immediately clear why.

Comments (3)

88pdx: ...
Allegra? ...and Advil?
People are naming their kids after medicines now?

How about Lysol or Chlorox? Name them after cleaning the shallow end of the Genetics Pool.

December 22, 2008
swfldep: ...
These are the freaks of society, most come from a screwed up family background. No parental role model so they seek out these "clowns" to mold themselves after and worship. Let them rot in prison. 2

December 22, 2008
musgrave06: ...
I've always hated clowns!3

December 29, 2008

Write comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet.

< Prev Next >

[ Back ]

http://www.lineofduty.com/content/view/100606/128/

correction- the eagle scout body was found in an unoccupied trailer and not thrown over a bridge. That was Kelsey Shannon.

Blackwatch, your point about how some of the missing or drowned students have been reported to become very drunk very fast at the bar or party is a good one. That and the fact that they seem to leave suddenly and unexpectedly almost to the point of disappearing (not literally!) from companions does suggest the real possibility they had been partially drugged or at least spotted and picked out as a possible victim by someone also at the bar or party. I did not account for those facts in my theory and will have to think on it.
I still like the idea of a single killer rather than a cult. Maybe I should consider a team of only 2 or 3 killers. I just don't believe a larger group could keep it this quiet.

Josh Szostaks father was on coast to coast and he said the surveillence film of his son when he was drinking inside the bar; showed his son to be fine. The bar had a camera and his son was socially drinking a few beers. But then outisde of the bar; on the sidewalk with an outddor surveillience camera; his son doubles over and looks completely hammered. If I heard Szostak right; his son starts ripping off his shirt and really flipping out; so it sounds like someone drugged him; I'd speculate a date rape drug in his drink. What's odd is that downtown Albany has surveillence cameras all over the place; yet Josh Szostak is not caught on any other surveillence film even though where he entered the water is believed to be a few miles away from where he's last seen on surveillence film. You'd think other surveillence camera's would have also capturd Szostak but they didn't, which indicates he probably did not walk very far away from where he was last seen on surveillence; or another surveillence camera would have also captured him. He did not drive his car so this indicates he might have been driven to the Hudson River.

I've wavered back and forth as to whether these are accidental drownings caused by the combo of alcohol and hyppothermia; or whether some are actual murders; or maybe many are. I would think a basic profile if some are murders would be a satanic type group with some mind control type leaders at the top; who would be in their 40's now. Just a bunch of angry losers; with a seething jealousy of well adjusted, happy young college men. Old losers at the top of the chain who recruit younger followers who could be used to perpetrate the crimes. They could fit in at a college type bar or party and drop GHB in a young man's drink. Little physical strength is needed if someone is knocked out from the date rape drug; GHB. Still; it would be hard to commit any crime for this many years and get away with it; so I still would think most of these deaths are the result of alcohol abuse and accidents from falling in rivers or lakes in the winter. The speedy onset of hypothermia is accelerated even faster when a person's blood alcohol content is raised. But who knows; it's good to see there is still interest here because there still might be some connections here and clearly Chris Jenkins plus a few others; like Josh Szostak; look like murders; so I hope an arrest is eventually made. Very curious what the Bill Szostak tape shows inside the bar his son was drinkng at. So many Albany people might watch the inside surveillence at the bar and recognize something that Bill Szostak missed. I think he is foolish for not showing the tape to the public; all it takes is someone else watching the tape and seeing something he missed or someone seeing a person in the bar who he might not have a clue about; someone might recognize a criminal that Bill would have no clue about. But whio knows. Sorry to write so much; it's been a while here

Josh Szostaks father was on coast to coast and he said the surveillence film of his son when he was drinking inside the bar; showed his son to be fine. The bar had a camera and his son was socially drinking a few beers. But then outisde of the bar; on the sidewalk with an outddor surveillience camera; his son doubles over and looks completely hammered. If I heard Szostak right; his son starts ripping off his shirt and really flipping out; so it sounds like someone drugged him; I'd speculate a date rape drug in his drink. What's odd is that downtown Albany has surveillence cameras all over the place; yet Josh Szostak is not caught on any other surveillence film even though where he entered the water is believed to be a few miles away from where he's last seen on surveillence film. You'd think other surveillence camera's would have also capturd Szostak but they didn't, which indicates he probably did not walk very far away from where he was last seen on surveillence; or another surveillence camera would have also captured him. He did not drive his car so this indicates he might have been driven to the Hudson River.

I've wavered back and forth as to whether these are accidental drownings caused by the combo of alcohol and hyppothermia; or whether some are actual murders; or maybe many are. I would think a basic profile if some are murders would be a satanic type group with some mind control type leaders at the top; who would be in their 40's now. Just a bunch of angry losers; with a seething jealousy of well adjusted, happy young college men. Old losers at the top of the chain who recruit younger followers who could be used to perpetrate the crimes. They could fit in at a college type bar or party and drop GHB in a young man's drink. Little physical strength is needed if someone is knocked out from the date rape drug; GHB. Still; it would be hard to commit any crime for this many years and get away with it; so I still would think most of these deaths are the result of alcohol abuse and accidents from falling in rivers or lakes in the winter. The speedy onset of hypothermia is accelerated even faster when a person's blood alcohol content is raised. But who knows; it's good to see there is still interest here because there still might be some connections here and clearly Chris Jenkins plus a few others; like Josh Szostak; look like murders; so I hope an arrest is eventually made. Very curious what the Bill Szostak tape shows inside the bar his son was drinkng at. So many Albany people might watch the inside surveillence at the bar and recognize something that Bill Szostak missed. I think he is foolish for not showing the tape to the public; all it takes is someone else watching the tape and seeing something he missed or someone seeing a person in the bar who he might not have a clue about; someone might recognize a criminal that Bill would have no clue about. But whio knows. Sorry to write so much; it's been a while here

i live twenty minutes from albany. I am34 yr old woman but in my "party days" i went to all of those bars in albany many, many times. Here is just my thoughts. no one who is out down there heads for the river, once you pass that small strip of bars and restaurants you are headed in a "crime area", it is common knowledge for anyone who freguents down there. If josh was drugged with it sounds like, a "white" college student walking towards the river alone , acting strange would have really stood out. Not far from the strip of bars you border an area called Arbor Hill. Unfortunately that area is a well known crime,gang, and drug area. Not only do they have cameras down there, there is a strong police precense. There are on foot and cars. in addition my brothers best friend was walking from one bar to another and was BRUTALLY beat up to the point he had to have his jar wired shut. He was "white" and the 4 attackers were african american. the cops barely did anything because he was intoxicated and he said they literally came out of no where beat the crap out of him and then vanished. I know that sounds dramatic but i spoke at length with him. He was humiliated and badly badly hurt. we asked him a lot what the cops were doing for him but they really had no leads. back to josh, it is just highly, unusual for someone to head in the direction of the river. in addition is is quite a walk. lastely being a well known college hang out (there are about five colleges, located within 10 miles of eachother in albany) people are walking allabout between bars, i really think he would have been noticed. just my thoughts

i just wanted to make sure that no one thinks i am being racist by pointing out the race of victims and perps, it is just the facts.....

i just wanted to make sure that no one thinks i am being racist by pointing out the race of victims and perps, it is just the facts.....

I totally understand where you are coming from and statistics ARE statistics. I've also spoken to a lot of "drinkers", young and old, and none of them head toward a river.

Thanks for your post.

I totally understand where you are coming from and statistics ARE statistics. I've also spoken to a lot of "drinkers", young and old, and none of them head toward a river.

Thanks for your post.

thankyou also, i find this particular case so intriguing because I have been to the locations that josh was last seen many, many times and even in the wee hours of the night, the circumstances are suspicious.

There was a story on GMA this morning:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7147841&page=1

What I thought was interesting and never mentioned until this point, was Kristen Piehl said that another link is that a lot of the victims all had religious necklaces on, but when the bodies were found, the necklaces were not on the body anymore. Could this be a way the killers are picking and targeting their victims?

There was a story on GMA this morning:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7147841&page=1

What I thought was interesting and never mentioned until this point, was Kristen Piehl said that another link is that a lot of the victims all had religious necklaces on, but when the bodies were found, the necklaces were not on the body anymore. Could this be a way the killers are picking and targeting their victims?

This is a very interesting hypothesis. Would that coincide with the other similarities among the victims? Does anyone know if the necklaces are particular to one religion (say, crucifix ~ Catholic) or not?

This is a very interesting hypothesis. Would that coincide with the other similarities among the victims? Does anyone know if the necklaces are particular to one religion (say, crucifix ~ Catholic) or not?

Here is a website created by Kristi Piehl and Bill Szostak.

http://sfkillers.com/?cat=3

On this website, it states " missing crosses, Saint Christopher medals and Saint Patrick medals."

I stumbled upon this posting to a Meetup group for someone who is interested in meeting other people involved with the jugaloos:

Name: J. A. Location Lewisberry, PAUSA

Meetup member since December 18, 2008

Birthday Not yet added

Interested in new Meetup Groups about: Vampire, Metal, Insane Clown Posse, Cradle of Filth, Fight Club, Counterstrike, Ninja, Parkour, Ultimate Fighting Championships, Martial Arts
Bio: I am a practitioner of parkour for 3 years looking for people near lewisberry, pa to do parkour in the summer.
Here is a link (with the actual name): http://www.meetup.com/members/8524668/

I wandered what the heck "parkour" was; and was surprised when I read about it on Wikipedia. "In French, it is l'art du déplacement (or the art of movement); in English it is an activity with the aim of moving from one point to another as efficiently and quickly as possible, using principally the abilities of the human body." It is heavily related to martial arts, and this is a statement from it's founder:

"You want to move in such a way, with any movement, as to help you gain the most ground on someone or something, whether escaping from it or chasing toward it."

Someone who wants to hang out with jugaloos, and is posting that he is a parkour (PK) practicioner seemed odd to me, and then the description of "moving from one point to another" made me think about the geographic distribution of these murders. Thoughts???
[

I've seen a few videos about parkour. It's like a ballet or mobile gynmastics demonstration involving things in the (generally city) landscape like railings and ledges. It might help a person move quickly to escape a murder scene, but for quick transportation out of a city, even a bicycle would be faster than parkour.

Okay, so get this. I was reading some more on Kristen Piehl's website:

"In a previous post, I wrote about a possible Native American link to the drowning deaths. One of the things that I mentioned, was that poems by Gary Snyder were apparently found in the graffiti at several drowning sites. Thanks to Mike, I&#8217;ve now seen the graffiti. Is it connected or a coincidence?

The graffiti is from a Snyder poem titled &#8220;A Curse On the Men In Washington, Pentagon&#8221; that was published in &#8220;The Digger Papers&#8221; in August, 1968. In the original, the reference is to Vietnam, but you can see it was crossed out and changed to Iraq"

Here is the original poem. It is kind of creepy:

As you shoot down the Vietnamese girls and men
in their fields
Burning and chopping,
Poisoning and blighting,

So surely I hunt the white man down
in my heart.
The crew-cutted Seattle boy
The Portland boy who worked for U.P.
that was me.

I won't let him live. The "American"
I'll destroy. The "Christian"
has long been dead.

They won't pass on to my children.
I'll give them Chief Joseph, the Bison herds,
Ishi, sparrowhawk, the Fir trees,
The Buddha, their own naked bodies,
Swimming and dancing and singing
instead.

As I kill the white man,
the "American"
in me
And dance out the Ghost Dance:
To bring back America, the grass and the streams.

To trample your throat in your dreams.

This magic I work, this loving I give
That my children may flourish

And yours won't live.

hi'niswa' vita'ki'mi

Here is a website created by Kristi Piehl and Bill Szostak.

On this website, it states " missing crosses, Saint Christopher medals and Saint Patrick medals."

Thanks for your quick replies! :)

Hmm, the cross looks pretty generic Protestant, and I know St. Christopher medals aren't limited to Catholics, but the St. Patrick medal really makes me wonder either if:
-these are trophies that if the "perp" is found with them, could be easily explained away, or if-
-Catholics especially might be targeted. The one victim whose family I peripherally know is Catholic.

OK............I may be way off but here it goes.

I am fascinated by this theory and don't believe in that many coincidences, some yes, but not that many.

So I was searching around the net reading about all of these cases and something caught my eye.

This may or may not be related but hear me out.

There were 8 men found accidentally drowned in Rapid City, South Dakota between 5/98 and 7/4/2000. 6 of the 8 were Native American and all but one was known to drink. From what I read, three of the victims were found in the span of one week. No trauma to the bodies, all had high levels of ETOH in system but one. No witnesses. Sound familiar?

Obviously, the victims were not young white college age males...but there are some commonalities.

They were all "drunken accidents". No trauma or witnesses. One victim was even found in the SEATED POSITION! Locals believe that the men were drinking, made to drink/to point of being unconscious and THROWN or PLACED into water. One man was not even drunk and though most were homeless, 2 were married. Now I realize that homeless men known to drink, hanging out by the creek could possibly "accidentally" drown....but 8!

Locals also spoke of possible KKK involvement. Skinheads had been known to travel in clusters and start fights by the creek. There are witnesses and reports to the police of this happening. I could not find any mention of graffiti but oddly enough these skinheads are known to use a smiley face with the letters KKK in middle.

So could this cluster of 8 drownings be related to some kind of network of murderers? Was this group practicing with homeless victims less likely to cause outrage. Notice the Native American involvement. Rumors of men being thrown into water unconscious. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11