Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Discussion in 'Kathleen Savio' started by Kimster, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lorann

lorann New Member

I am just so upset with the way this trial is being conducted, I keep making these long posts saying the same things over and over again - things already said and much better by others. I just kill them before posting.

After seeing this so far, can you imagine what any potential witnesses in Stacy's case are thinking? I would be scared to face this DT or this DT and judge. At least Kathleen's body was found even though exhumed - I fear Stacy's will not be found so it is even more important DP go down. I want him in prison and hopefully where inmates are incarcerated because of him.

2. MrsPC

MrsPC Well-Known Member

isn't Stacy Peterson's minister also set to testify that Stacy told him in a pastoral session that Drew came home (near the time of Savio's death) all dressed in black with a bag of women's clothing? Or was he barred from testifying?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...1_1_stacy-peterson-kathleen-savio-dry-bathtub

3. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

Did not see anything today except for the most recent posts such as this. FTLOG. did thy dress alike in green today? Tell me not so! They if they did are fed up! Imho

4. Noway

Noway Montana

am i recalling correctly that the bedroom furniture drew and stacy had was from kathleen's house?

sort of OT but brain going 200 mph. tia

5. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

If they did today in the bruising sequence it seems to me they have made a decision and further testimony perhaps is just adding insult to injury, therefore the bruise color sequence. I so much want to jear from eben one juror on this and ai cannot neliebe no inquiry has been done. Also, no admonishments todau ahain?

6. LEFT-COASTER

LEFT-COASTER Not to worry, I got the squirrels cornered

Lol I'm typing on my kindle. So your post remind me of mine

7. WindyCityGirl

WindyCityGirl New Member

I wanted to acknowledge that you said that you are being mistreated by a neighbor and LE isnt' doing anything about it. In my experience, when a woman is involved I have known LE here to be very, very responsive. Is there a victims advocacy group in your area? They can step up and play hard ball with that bully. I am sorry that you are going through this, but you are not alone!!!! We are with you......:rocker:

UOTE=passionflower;8286998]It seems that victims are lost and bullies win.
    After all the anthony lies and ca won.
    Is there justice anymore?
    I question our system.
    Right now I am having trouble with a bully neighbor that reminds me of DP and even the LE is afraid of him,nothing being done.[/QUOTE]

8. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

I believe I heard that on IS as well. I also remember Judge White (I believe it was him) saying the bailiff could be doing it rather than the judge since they would be the first and last to see the jurors every day - that just because it's not done 'publicly' doesn't mean it's not happening.

9. Livingthedream

Livingthedream New Member

Below is from an order of protection KS saught:

PREVIOUS ABUSE: "Several times, he has restrained me, held me down, knocked me into a walls, came after me with a poker, ripped my necklace off, left marks on my body all the time. Threatened to steal the kids, and desert me. Put dead bolt on door, he broke through it."

That is just chilling when you see the manner of death.

10. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

I want to thank everyone for keeping us updated today. I was reading when I could, but couldn't post. Today, "seemed" to go well for the prosecution! Praying they continue on the slight "roll".

GREEN!!! For the love of @$#! Seriously, this judge is horrendous! His courtroom is out of control and biased.

When he called Glasgow, "Mr. State's Attorney", that really set me off. He should have referred to him as Mr. Glasgow!!!

JMO and a few :banghead::banghead::banghead:

11. Zephyr

Zephyr Member

Atthelake, I don't know if the jurors wore green today. That's just what I read here on this thread today, either in a post or a link, and simply assumed it was a fact. Considering that we haven't heard a lot of people talking about it, it seems that it may well be wrong. Sorry for that, didn't mean to start rumors.

12. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

They did, in fact, wear some shade of green today. :banghead: More at link.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8781399

13. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Sidebars for Tuesday, August 21st:

Defense - 8

Proscutors - 2

Judge - 3

Pop-Tart Jurors out: 5 times

Total Sidebars = 13

just caught up, sort of (2 more pages to read!) :eek:hdear: , at least through the trial, and now... :eek:fftobed:

14. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

Huh? LOL!

15. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

I clearly have pages to catch up. But couldn't resist replying here....

BBM. But wait, his client has(d) a cozy relationship with law enforcement. That's why we're here. Hope the jury caught this. I honestly can't believe Goldberg went this route and said that - shakes head.

back to catching up.

Good morning everyone! (Hoping to be caught up reading by the time the judge is on the bench this am.)

16. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Prosecution in #DrewPeterson trial says case could wrap this week.

17. ohiogirl

ohiogirl Active Member

Good morning, all.

18. katydid23

I wonder who they have on deck for us today.

19. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:seeya: Good Morning,

So while we are waiting for the trial to start, which will not start on time ...

Maybe we could do a poll as to what color the "color coordinated jury" will wear today ?

Just kidding !

Anyway ... I was reading the article at the link provided about the "color coordination" of the jury :

snippets from : http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8781399

There's apparently a daily color-coordination memo circulating the jury room at Drew Peterson's murder trial.

Tuesday, virtually all wore some shade of green. Before starting a three-day break Friday, they wore black. On Thursday, it was blue and Wednesday it was red.

JMO ... this is NOT good IMO -- and for either side ! I sure would like to know WHY they are doing this ...

This is a MURDER CASE ... REAL LIFE .... NOT "reality TV" !

Sorry to rant ... but this is totally wrong for the jury to be doing this, no matter what their reason is ...

Have a nice day everyone ...

:please: for Justice for Kathleen ...

:moo:

20. katydid23

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.