FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lawdddddddd. I thought we broke him of that. :what:

How many years you think I gotta watch someone draw sticks and circles before I figure it out?

Sides, true art is in the composition. I'm trying to solve crime while he's doing scenes from cheap motels doing x flicks. :floorlaugh:

I know ya'll are gonna want to beat me, but I'm am just to tired to read back......have I missed anything major since around 4pm?
not really - I was gone too. When I got back I read 4 pgs past where I left and then skipped about 5 - so what do I know anyway? lol

Laying flat out on Zimmerman or kneeling after the shot?

Before the shot I assume he would have been kneeling or possibly stooped over. After the shot I assume he could have started colapasing from either position. Zimmerman pushes him he falls backwards, rolls over to try and crawl away.

Actually, in light of a video I've been straining my eyes looking at since yesterday, I'm thinking it went down something like this:

TMFight3.png
Yes. My theory fits this - although they may have gone to their knees for a bit.

I think when GZ confronted TM, GZ was a little "flippant" or even nasty with his tone. Trayvon was afraid and had enough so he popped him. GZ slipped (partly from the punch and partly cause it was wet) and fell backward. When he fell, his jacket was open and it slid to his sides and that's when Trayvon saw the gun.

Trayvon then attempted to get away. GZ reached up and grabbed him by the sleeve of his hoodie. That's when the scuffle was on. Trayvon was screaming and tugging and trying to get away - all the while scared to death cause this guy's got a gun.

GZ is struggling - trying to hang on to TM's sleeve with one hand and trying to draw the gun with the other.

GZ did manage to get the gun drawn just as Trayvon jerks free. This makes sense because once GZ's hand had that gun and it was coming out of the holster, GZ's other hand would have relaxed just enough for Trayvon to jerk free.

In the next 3 seconds - GZ looks at Trayvon, yells "HELP" once and pulled the trigger.

I don't believe Trayvon even got a hand on that gun and hopefully the forensics will back that up. GZ re-holstered the gun before LE got there.

But that theory above - fits with your new artwork papa. All of this is my opinion on how it went down and just my opinion only.

What about the witness yesterday that said they saw them both on the ground when the gunshot occurred?

I don't get it, if TM were on top, and GZ shot him, TM would fall directly onto Zimmerman, right ? one big problem is there is no blood on GZ to support this or a close range shot. GZ doesn't even appear to have any blood spatter on him :waitasec:

About the time the police report there was a news article, Sentinel I think but could have been on TV where an official said the evidence showed he was shot at close range. Vague I know - disregard if you like, cause I'm not going to attempt to find a link tonight - bed time.

I know ya'll are gonna want to beat me, but I'm am just to tired to read back......have I missed anything major since around 4pm?

I hope not! I've been gone pretty much all day, didn't wanna miss anything! :)

About the time the police report there was a news article, Sentinel I think but could have been on TV where an official said the evidence showed he was shot at close range. Vague I know - disregard if you like, cause I'm not going to attempt to find a link tonight - bed time.
IIRC it was Chief Lee that say it was one shot to the chest at close range. I'll say that's JMHO because I don't have a link.

The video of GZ at the station does not back that up at all. If the shot was at close range - GZ would have at the very least had blood on his firing hand and there would have been blood on the gun. GZ's clothes are just way too clean for there to have been a close range shot during a struggle. But that's JMHO as well.

Yes. My theory fits this - although they may have gone to their knees for a bit.

I think when GZ confronted TM, GZ was a little "flippant" or even nasty with his tone. Trayvon was afraid and had enough so he popped him. GZ slipped (partly from the punch and partly cause it was wet) and fell backward. When he fell, his jacket was open and it slid to his sides and that's when Trayvon saw the gun.

Trayvon then attempted to get away. GZ reached up and grabbed him by the sleeve of his hoodie. That's when the scuffle was on. Trayvon was screaming and tugging and trying to get away - all the while scared to death cause this guy's got a gun.

GZ is struggling - trying to hang on to TM's sleeve with one hand and trying to draw the gun with the other.

GZ did manage to get the gun drawn just as Trayvon jerks free. This makes sense because once GZ's hand had that gun and it was coming out of the holster, GZ's other hand would have relaxed just enough for Trayvon to jerk free.

In the next 3 seconds - GZ looks at Trayvon, yells "HELP" once and pulled the trigger.

I don't believe Trayvon even got a hand on that gun and hopefully the forensics will back that up. GZ re-holstered the gun before LE got there.

But that theory above - fits with your new artwork papa. All of this is my opinion on how it went down and just my opinion only.
Wasn't there an incident involving GZ when he worked in security for a business where an incident broke out and a coworker or someone saw him snap and shove or push someone? I can see TM maybe saying or doing something that could have made GZ snap.

Sorry don't mean to be vague but it is after 2am ya know. :biggrin:

I had to sign back in to reply. I was the one who originally brought the "racial slur" to the attention of this forum. I posted the call and told everyone to listen, that I was not going to tell anyone what I heard, but I wanted them to listen to it and tell me what they heard. I was getting private message after private message from people saying what they heard... but no one wanted to say it on the actual forum because of the nature of the word. I believe HiHater was the first person to actually say what was said on this forum.

There are people who think it says goon, and I'm willing to believe that when the FBI reveals the results of the enhancing, but imo, it is either c*** or goon.

I didn't just hear what I wanted to hear. I wish I never had to hear that word, but I've heard it plenty of times.

I've tried listening to it several times and am not sure. Hope that the FBI can enhance it too.

His brother is very well-spoken...

Yes, very. I think someone upthread posted a link to an article that states his brother said it was Tray calling for help on the 911 tapes, but at the end of the video I linked to, he clearly says he is not 100% sure. He hasn't listened to them much and tries not to.

ETA that I am not accusing the poster of saying that the bother said it was Tray. I just wanted to point out what the brother actually said.

Yes, very. I think someone upthread posted a link to an article that states his brother said it was Tray calling for help on the 911 tapes, but at the end of the video I linked to, he clearly says he is not 100% sure. He hasn't listened to them much and tries not to.

ETA that I am not accusing the poster of saying that the bother said it was Tray. I just wanted to point out what the brother actually said.
Is there a video. I'm not seeing one on that link you posted - am I missing it?

TIA

Before the shot I assume he would have been kneeling or possibly stooped over. After the shot I assume he could have started colapasing from either position. Zimmerman pushes him he falls backwards, rolls over to try and crawl away.

Gotta wait for the blood evidence. If Martin was on top of Zimmerman and shot shouldn't there be blood all over Zimmerman? Martin was face down with his arms under him according to a police officer, the police rolled him over to start CPR.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

I don't care how you look at this case, there's something wrong with someone who sees a kid for the first time in his life, and actually says every one of these things about him in the first TWO MINUTES of ever laying eyes on him!:

There’s a real suspicious guy.

This guy looks like he’s up to no good

He’s on drugs or something.

He’s just walking around looking about

He’s just staring

Looking at all the houses

Now he’s staring at me.

Now he’s coming toward me.

He’s got his hands in his waist band.

Something’s wrong with him.

Yep, he’s coming to check me out.

He’s got something in his hands.

I don’t know what his deal is.

These *******s. They always get away

This boy did nothing wrong. He broke NO laws, yet this guy KILLED him less than SEVEN MINUTES after seeing him for the first time in his life.

He didn't weigh more than 140 lbs soaking wet!

He didn't even have a pocket knife on him!

Yet he supposedly put an ex bar room bouncer in fear of his life?

Right......

OOps....that was me, I was just posting headlines. I confess.....I didn't read the story. :blushing:

I don't care how you look at this case, there's something wrong with someone who sees a kid for the first time in his life, and actually says every one of these things about him in the first TWO MINUTES of ever laying eyes on him!:

This boy did nothing wrong. He broke NO laws, yet this guy KILLED this boy less than SEVEN MINUTES after seeing him for the very first time in his entire life.

He didn't weigh more than 140 lbs soaking wet!

He didn't even have a pocket knife on him!

Yet he supposedly put an ex bar room bouncer in fear of his life?

Right......

I said this last night and I'll say it again the Stand Your Ground law signed by Jeb Bush and his administration should be amended or totally tossed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny