FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Then again, I would find it much easier to center myself with a million bucks. [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I thought LE seemed uncomfortable when asked about whether the husband was cooperating. It was like, "We have spoken to him" then added, unconvincingly..."He is, um, cooperating."

Oh I am sure it has to do with money and a twisted scenario but I have a gut feeling it isn't this obvious surrounding the ******** Account. It is going to be something a lot bigger. IMO.

How about a conspiracy within her office? People she trusted.? That would be a book and movie deal.

This is what I wonder too, which is why I was looking for possible business/corp ties last night (search.sunbiz.org) and found a whole lot of potential for business ties etc most of which remain active.

NOTE: I included the ones for her husband not to sleuth him but because their business ties are clearly intermingled - for example, the primary corporation for her practice RESTORATIVE HEALTH AND HEALING CENTER LLC for some reason only comes up under him as agent

Anyway, these are all corporations either her, her husband, or both a primary for

Officer/Registered Agent Name List

SIEVERS, TERESA A RESTORATIVE HEALING FROM THE INSIDE OUT LLC L11000066837
SIEVERS, TERESA A PATHWAYS 2 HEALING LLC L15000037785
SIEVERS, TERESA A CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE INC N11000006242

TERESA, SIEVERS OUR MOTHER'S HOME OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA, INC. N94000003814

SIEVERS, MARK D SIEVERS AND COMPANY, PLLC L05000054913
SIEVERS, MARK D YOUR NEW BEGINNING LLC L07000053448
SIEVERS, MARK D RESTORATIVE HEALTH AND HEALING CENTER LLC L09000106096
SIEVERS, MARK D RESTORATIVE HEALING FROM THE INSIDE OUT LLC L11000066837
SIEVERS, MARK D U2 CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE LLC L14000075953
SIEVERS, MARK D PATHWAYS 2 HEALING LLC L15000037785
SIEVERS, MARK D UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATIONS UNLIMITED LLC M03000002898
SIEVERS, MARK D CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE INC N11000006242

This is just a thought of mine and nowhere have I seen an indication of this...however...

I'm not sure of what prescriptions this practice was authorized to issue, but has a pill mill type situation been discussed? It could have been done without the Docs knowledge by anyone who had access to her prescription pads or computer access.

In response to the post that said people are making too much of the dollar amount. Yes, the dollar amount is way over the top and means they hope to PROFIT from the death, whether arbitrary or not. And yes, is used inappropriately all the time, BUT there is no greater oddity to me than that both the husband and close biz partner started campaigning repeatedly for donations on SM just hours...not DAYS, but HOURS, after hearing their wife and dear friend was brutally murdered. Who has their mind on their money and their money on their mind when they are trying to process something so implausible and staggering? And that the biz partner can be as cool as to talk about the great coverage they got on GMA and to tell people to check out TS's videos because they are educational, PLUS somehow getting her own name into the obit. It's as if they are leveraging this incident as THEIR OWN time to profit and shine. It's off the charts weird and off-putting.

And yet not one person has asked for tips or pleaded for info to find the killer.

This is what I wonder too, which is why I was looking for possible business/corp ties last night (search.sunbiz.org) and found a whole lot of potential for business ties etc most of which remain active.

NOTE: I included the ones for her husband not to sleuth him but because their business ties are clearly intermingled - for example, the primary corporation for her practice RESTORATIVE HEALTH AND HEALING CENTER LLC for some reason only comes up under him as agent

Anyway, these are all corporations either her, her husband, or both a primary for

SIEVERS, TERESA A RESTORATIVE HEALING FROM THE INSIDE OUT LLC L11000066837
SIEVERS, TERESA A PATHWAYS 2 HEALING LLC L15000037785
SIEVERS, TERESA A CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE INC N11000006242

TERESA, SIEVERS OUR MOTHER'S HOME OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA, INC. N94000003814

SIEVERS, MARK D SIEVERS AND COMPANY, PLLC L05000054913
SIEVERS, MARK D YOUR NEW BEGINNING LLC L07000053448
SIEVERS, MARK D RESTORATIVE HEALTH AND HEALING CENTER LLC L09000106096
SIEVERS, MARK D RESTORATIVE HEALING FROM THE INSIDE OUT LLC L11000066837
SIEVERS, MARK D U2 CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE LLC L14000075953
SIEVERS, MARK D PATHWAYS 2 HEALING LLC L15000037785
SIEVERS, MARK D UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATIONS UNLIMITED LLC M03000002898
SIEVERS, MARK D CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE INC N11000006242

I wonder if he gets to collect on multiple life policies given the different businesses?

That's a lot of LLC.

We have a few LLCs, but we also have financial planning,etc, so our LLCs were suggested by our CPAs and financial planners which also means we are financially solid.

To that end, if my DH were to die, I don't need money. If anyone I know started a on my behalf, I would be furious and would have already shut it down.

But he has posted it to his personal page, so he is clearly in agreement for the need for a million dollars.

Seems like a tangled web with those LLCs

In response to the post that said people are making too much of the dollar amount. Yes, the dollar amount is way over the top and means they hope to PROFIT from the death, whether arbitrary or not. And yes, is used inappropriately all the time, BUT there is no greater oddity to me than that both the husband and close biz partner started campaigning repeatedly for donations on SM just hours...not DAYS, but HOURS, after hearing their wife and dear friend was brutally murdered. Who has their mind on their money and their money on their mind when they are trying to process something so implausible and staggering? And that the biz partner can be as cool as to talk about the great coverage they got on GMA and to tell people to check out TS's videos because they are educational, PLUS somehow getting her own name into the obit. It's as if they are leveraging this incident as THEIR OWN time to profit and shine. It's off the charts weird and off-putting.

I agree with this for the most part, but I've also wondered if the repeated postings on FB are just automatic. If account was provided with the FB connections, the creator could have made settings to automatically repost it at certain intervals. I don't actually know if that's how and FB work together, but it's a thought

It wasnt just her name either... It was her name followed by something like "quantum healer and intuitive".... Which is so so so so weird.

But weird doesn't mean anything by itself...

I keep imagining a late night informercial for : if your spouse is murdered, you too can become a millionaire....

And yet not one person has asked for tips or pleaded for info to find the killer.

I know, instead it's basically like, "let's not get bogged down on figuring out what happened and instead move on and focus on getting great coverage for the practice. And raising money. Like she would have wanted."

This is just a thought of mine and nowhere have I seen an indication of this...however...

I'm not sure of what prescriptions this practice was authorized to issue, but has a pill mill type situation been discussed? It could have been done without the Docs knowledge by anyone who had access to her prescription pads or computer access.

I looked on florida department of health website and it said she is able to write scripts for narcotics

Well, her colleague was certainly non-traditional. She believed in Indigo, Crystal and Star Children. I heard about those Children years ago on Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM show. I consider all the new age stuff bunk but I did enjoy Art Bell. This radio show is public, and not a Facebook page, so I hope it is allowed here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gwenpe...lenka-spiska-indigo-crystal-and-star-children

I also wonder if there was/is a civil case or maybe a Medical Board (or whatever it is called) investigation. Reading her website, I got the impression she did not want to be an admitting doctor if her patients needed to be admitted to a hospital. It was stated she had admitting privileges at two hospitals. I just do not see why a MD would get so far into the new age business. MOO

She did not want to see her own patients when hospitalized? Then why have admitting privileges at two hospitals? Very strange to me.

It wasnt just her name either... It was her name followed by something like "quantum healer and intuitive".... Which is so so so so weird.

But weird doesn't mean anything by itself...

I keep imagining a late night informercial for : if your spouse is murdered, you too can become a millionaire....

Right? Weird and off-putting doesn't automatically mean either of them had anything to with it. But turning lemons into lemonade is a strange first response to a loved one's murder

"While family, friends, and the community wait for answers about what exactly happened, Spiska hopes they change their focus to the message Sievers always preached."

More about the doctor: http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/02/...rs-message-as-murder-investigation-continues/

Bumping up this post from yesterday. Not only has there not been an appeal for information, we've been asked not to focus on the murder. Twice in one article.
Lenka Spiska worked side by side with Sievers for the past four years.
She’s hoping, for now, that the public will stop focusing on what happened, and focus instead on the person Sievers was.

While family, friends, and the community wait for answers about what exactly happened, Spiska hopes they change their focus to the message Sievers always preached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb