FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

Another media source reporting on Don’s forged will & POA. So TWO expert handwriting analysts state the docs were forged, Thomas Vastrick from the past month and Willa Smith from early 2000’s. PLUS former BCR volunteer, Susan Aronoff Bradshaw, admitted lying about witnessing the signing of the will. Now saying CB asked her to lie. She can come forward because statute of limitations for perjury has expired.
Handwriting Expert Says Signature of Carole Baskin’s Late Husband Was Traced on Documents

How much evidence do they need before Don’s murderer gets the new bracelets? I’m growing impatient, so I can only imagine how his family & friends feel after TWENTY-THREE YEARS!

This article has a different sequence of events- after the 3AM tiger milk run.

She went home after that, fell sleep until about 7:30 a.m. in the morning. When she woke up Don was already up saying hey listen let’s get the truck ready, I want to fill it with supplies and take it to Miami. The two of them were going to fly to Costa Rica. He left and that’s the last time she says she saw him,” said Chronister.

Another version says DL went missing that Sunday after he didn’t want to go to church. The 3rd version says CB never saw Don that Monday because he left early, early, early.
Carole Baskin’s Husband Don Lewis: What’s the Real Story? | Heavy.com

This article has a different sequence of events- after the 3AM tiger milk run.

She went home after that, fell sleep until about 7:30 a.m. in the morning. When she woke up Don was already up saying hey listen let’s get the truck ready, I want to fill it with supplies and take it to Miami. The two of them were going to fly to Costa Rica. He left and that’s the last time she says she saw him,” said Chronister.

Another version says DL went missing that Sunday after he didn’t want to go to church. The 3rd version says CB never saw Don that Monday because he left early, early, early.
Carole Baskin’s Husband Don Lewis: What’s the Real Story? | Heavy.com

Well, i just read the first page of Don's MP report (filed by Carole!!!) and it says the last time she saw him was Monday at 6 am.
When is Sheriff CC going to stop quoting CB??? Why does he take her words as facts?

MOO JMO

ETA Sheriff

Last edited:
Well, i just read the first page of Don's MP report (filed by Carole!!!) and it says the last time she saw him was Monday at 6 am.
When is Sheriff CC going to stop quoting CB??? Why does he take her words as facts?

MOO JMO

ETA Sheriff
So the original MP report is version 4. Well actually version #1, but y’all know what I mean. CB has stated 4 versions of events. Maybe more?!

Last edited:

“(…) he actually, we heard, was sleeping with younger individuals over there that didn’t make their parents extremely happy and he would bring them clothes and inside the clothes he would have money wrapped inside that he would take over there. We learned that he was had some business dealings, i guess you could say shady or suspect characters over there, some even make them equivalent to a Costa Rican mafia, but a a lot of what we ran into was a lot of obstacles (…)” Sheriff CC.

So, the “shady or suspect characters” are the Helicopter Brothers, Los Hermanos Villalobos, and, so far i couldn’t find a single disappearance that could be directly connected to them.
CB stated JDL, was loaning money to the Helicopter Brothers, was he? I think that was not what their business was all about.

Hot Costa Rican get-rich scheme burns U.S. expatriates

Caso Villalobos va por $88 millones

nacion.com / Nacionales

This is a message from LEVC: InsideCostaRica.com - Special Reports

As to the younger girls and, as Sheriff CC said, "our detectives couldn't give an exact age" (???). Who were these girls? Were they minors? Did their "irate" parents report the situation to the authorities? I doubt! We all know that some latin countries are known for their sex tourism trade... And i never heard of a single person getting irate for being able to have a better life. If they were minors their parents knew what was going on! JMO MOO

Is CB the only person tipping Sheriff Chad Chronister??? Or the only person he gives credit to? With all due respect, every time i listen to Sheriff CC i have the feeling i'm listening to CB's diary vlog but in a man's voice!

MOO JMO

img.jpg

Image from These are the 50 best COVID-19 memes for the week of April 20

Hey Everyone,
Good News. I just finished an interview with Anne McQueen, the woman who worked for Don Lewis for years. Ms. McQueen worked as Mr. Lewis' assistant for many years right up until the day he disappeared.

I feel like we need to know more about Don Lewis. Basically I would love to know more about the story of his life. I'm sick of evil people getting all the attention (not naming names LOL ) aren't you?

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Take Care,
Tricia
PS. The interview with Anne McQueen will be released within the next 7 days.

Just watched, “Tiger King.” Midway through episode 3 or 4, Carole state’s that her missing husbands flight license was going to expire the day after he died!!!!! She just admitted knowing the date he died!!!!!! Tried to contact Hillsborough police tip line and dispatcher did not know what I was talking about and redirected me to place a tip online. I did not submit a tip online out of frustration and inconvenience. Feel free to submit tip if you would like!

I remember this as well, can you provide a time stamp where Carole stated her missing husband's flight license was going to expire the day after he died?

We are all familiar with the website www.bcrwatch.com

We are allowing bcrwatch.com as a media source on Websleuths. They have put up great documents that we need to discuss. Always remember to link back to www.bcrwatch.com if you are discussing the documents from that page.

I know some of you have linked to BCR Watch already but I wanted to state that the site is an acceptable site and can be used as a source. Mods if you get alerts saying BCR Watch is not a source we can use on Websleuths that is incorrect.

Always link back to any site to give that site proper credit.

Tricia

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle