GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems sadly, that criminals (alleged) have more rights then the victims. I get so
weary.

So her sister was aware of Lonzies problems?
sorry I have been working and have missed some sheet!

Yes, I believe one of Hackley's pressers made that statement after being asked who last saw Lonzie. (Other than LL & WRE)

Well Ms. Lonna needs to watch her back. There are lots of people not very happy she is out. They not too happy with who ever bonded her out also. Still waiting for confirmation on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. Facebook and twitter are going nuts! She is not going to be safe being out, if shes dumb enough or arrogant enough to go swanning around. Theres a lynch-mob forming. And I couldnt wish it on a better person.

Well Ms. Lonna needs to watch her back. There are lots of people not very happy she is out. They not too happy with who ever bonded her out also. Still waiting for confirmation on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bonding her out is (IMO) equal to being in alliance with Lonzies death! :/

I hope LE are keeping a very close watch on her, because I wouldn't be 100% sure that she won't run. Let's hope they have some covert ops on her.

[video=twitter;635938765735895042]https://twitter.com/tenikkaanjax/status/635938765735895042[/video]

UNF******BELIEVABLE

:rage::rage::rage:

Who bonded her out? A. CB B. mom. place your bets.

[video=twitter;635938765735895042]https://twitter.com/tenikkaanjax/status/635938765735895042[/video]

UNF******BELIEAVABLE

:rage::rage::rage:

100% a sociopath.... no guilt or remorse. It's time to party Lanna.

This is why I don't think there was a visitor. If his sister told LE Ruben hit my brother he had a bump on his head.
He was sleeping all the time and had yucky stuff coming out his ear.
He threw up and we had to go to the laundry to wash the stuff.
Then LE changed it to Lethargic Vomiting etc etc.

I don't think anyone Ebron or Lonna know--Knows the word Lethargic! Except maybe his mother!

and have thought so all along

Thank you. I couldn't find this quick enough. Hackney did confirm that it wasn't the roommate right?

BBM

--yes, he did.

--the reporter goes on to ask...(re: Lonzie's injuries.)

Reporter: To back up, I don’t know if you can say, can you say if it was the roommate that gave you that information?

Chief: Uh, I can say, and no it wasn’t.

I hope LE are keeping a very close watch on her, because I wouldn't be 100% sure that she won't run. Let's hope they have some covert ops on her.

Oh, I bet you they do. We've seen this many times friends. Suspects get released in bond... and then they mega eff up. They almost always do.

As for judge granting bail, I imagine it was according to law, right?

Just saw the news. I'm assuming they'll have a tail on her butt to see if she leads them to Lonzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels