GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who bonded her out? A. CB B. mom. place your bets.

My money on CB and I'll raise you she will be stoned before morning! (Stoned, as in drug lingo ...but could be in the biblical way, if she's not careful!)

When was Lonna arrested and what were the charges?

--currently,

8/19/2015
Duval County

1 charge of child neglect
1 charge of lying to LE in a missing persons (under the age of 16) case.

6/3/2015 (charged, although drug bust occurred May 30th.)
Baker County

1 charge: drug possession w/out a prescription
1 charge: drug possession, marijuana , under 20 grams
1 charge: drug paraphernalia, use or possession

--currently,

8/19/2015
Duval County

1 charge of child neglect
1 charge of lying to LE in a missing persons (under the age of 16) case.

6/3/2015 (charged, although drug bust occurred May 30th.)
Baker County

1 charge: drug possession w/out a prescription
1 charge: drug possession, marijuana , under 20 grams
1 charge: drug paraphernalia, use or possession

I thought she was arrested in Baker county along with Ebron but that the charges against her and the other woman involved were still pending. So she's actually been charged. Interesting. I wonder if LE in Baker county will take her into custody.

My money on CB and I'll raise you she will be stoned before morning! (Stoned, as in drug lingo ...but could be in the biblical way, if she's not careful!)

I had to chuckle when reading this. Thank you! You are so right.

I think this chic is hated worse than CA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope LE are keeping a very close watch on her, because I wouldn't be 100% sure that she won't run. Let's hope they have some covert ops on her.

ITA, I don't know why they don't consider her a flight risk.

What an incredible . I will reciprocate her happy dance once she gets hauled back in to jail.

Am I allowed to say I hate her?

News4Jax says they are trying to find out who bonded LL out and will report at 10pm if they find out. 10% is $5000.00. Jeez Louise, who would put up that kind of money?

I haven't followed this case much in recent days because it makes me angry but wasn't her bond like $50,000?

Where do these people get that kind of money from? I could take a "wild" guess but would they be that brazen?

Scratch that I'm answering my own questions here.....

Edit: Wait....you can make bond with just 10%? We need a Hulk smiley stat.

I thought she was arrested in Baker county along with Ebron but that the charges against her and the other woman involved were still pending. So she's actually been charged. Interesting. I wonder if LE in Baker county will take her into custody.

BBM

--nope, she and her sister were charged as well....both of their dockets come up on the Baker County site for that arrest. (although for some reason, her sister comes up as "Barton" as well...for that charge.)

--we had that arrest report, briefly (then taken down by the user) it showed that only ruben had a bond, $39,000 (he posted that on June 4th----and rec'd a list of conditions, one of which: have no contact w/ lonna etc.. (which is the reason there is a detainer on his current Jax arrest----if he happens to bond out, Baker will immediatly pick him up due to his, Baker, bond violation.)

--therefore, she hasn't violated anything in Baker, they have no reason to pick her up.

--also, on those Baker charges, court dates have not yet been set for LL, or her sister.

BBM

--nope, she and her sister were charged as well....both of their dockets come up on the Baker County site for that arrest. (although for some reason, her sister comes up as "Barton" as well...for that charge.)

--we had that arrest report, briefly (then taken down by the user) it showed that only ruben had a bond, $39,000 (he posted that on June 4th----and rec'd a list of conditions, one of which: have no contact w/ lonna etc.. (which is the reason there is a detainer on his current Jax arrest----if he happens to bond out, Baker will immediatly pick him up due to his, Baker, bond violation.)

--therefore, she hasn't violated anything in Baker, they have no reason to pick her up.

--also, on those Baker charges, court dates have not yet been set for LL, or her sister.

Ah, so only the court dates are pending. Thanks so much!

News4Jax says they are trying to find out who bonded LL out and will report at 10pm if they find out. 10% is $5000.00. Jeez Louise, who would put up that kind of money?

It was only 10% of 25K though...so that is 2500 he had to come up.

I hope she didn't call Baez!

BBM

Before I read your post I was about to comment on the person arrested with Lonna & WRE in the drug bust. I was going to say that person had the initials of TB with the B being Barton. I assumed it was Chris's sister or a relative of his. Are you sure it was Lonnas' sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox