FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come we have not seen a bunch of people in bio hazard suits??

This is not how it used to be. Oklahoma. The media was focused on facts. The only conclusion I can come up with here is it is a combo of gay/ISIS resulting in it becoming every single (in an election year) politician coming to mikes this soon.

I dont know about any of you- I.could.care.less.at.this.point. about.their.hot . air.

They can all do thier babble next week, For now I want to know , what happened, when it happened - all I care about. And this one has become soooooooooooo politican eee so fast.

Its kinda like Pike county.

I want FBI, mental health, terrorist experts.

No need imo for govnors, mayers, AG, gun companies, Disney, gay right advocates, pastors, bishops, whatever.

And the sad truth here is IMO, what happens the next week as it relates to this horror and coverage, is solely based on if a "worse" attrocity happens in the next week. Thats it - has nothing to do with the signifagnce of the story itself .

I llke Brook on CNN. Took a while . But I have never seen, with such clarity, how they mess everything up. They have been reporting an apple did this. The expert comes out and says a pear did it .

They come back on right after , this and just go on with apple did it . It was scary

Why even interview anyone if your not gonna change your reporting??

And this was not analytical stuff.,

It was (one of these today) gay bars are on heightened security. He said nothing even remotly like that. Nothing like that.

Now, are gay bars being on alert 18, far more exciting than a fax was sent to some gay bars in the area - it sure is.

It is flat out BS. Its writing fiction. In the novel , if the author wants to make it that all the gay bars were on high security fine.

That is dangerous imo.

I do not think anything is gonna happen with gay bar attendance , nor should it. WIll there be drama , of course- we are gay men!!

Since Joey, I have tried to talk to my neighbor about his relentless grinder stuff. His responses are frustrating. I can tell if someone is ok . No Justin you cant. My day, I had a much better chance to acess if going home with someone was risky - I was standing in front of him , looking in his eyes.

Its different. But then I have to be fair. That is ALL he knows.

moo

Hi!

Kinda funny. How that came up (Burger King etc) was I was astounded to learn that he kept saying , on different calls - he was representing for different terrorist groups, that all had totally different belief systems as it relates to killing us.

I could not remember, much less spell (!) the three different groups!

So I came up with an anolgy I could spell somewhat!

ty

I got what you were doing there CARIIS ! I couldn't spell a couple of those other groups either.

Really? Not even to vote? Or to write a check? I don't have to show one in my tiny little neck of the woods for a check, but I do to vote.

No. I lived in my community for years. I knew almost everyone. And why would one show a marriage license to write a check?

I dont understand at all ex-wife decision not to turn him in. Says she only warned him not to do it.
She could have prevented a massacre, was she afraid of backlash from relatives or family. Muslim family members usually police each other like hawks, and know whats going on. So-called honor-killing are often downplayed in western media.

Dont want to demonize her- like other side warns against demonizing law abiding gun owners over a few crazed killer - but I still find ex-wife's decision unacceptable.

He pledged alliance to known terror orgz, they encourage lone wolf attacks, they have no Alqaeda style terror cell activity - it makes their allies & co-conspirators harder to track, which is also their tactics of fear & panick. Most certainly it makes them more dangerous.

This shooter was also born in West, in America, but apparently hated it, in this case also religion came before anything else, obviously he didnt think how this affects his son, who grows up knowing his father was a mass murderer. Hoping he wont be brainwashed into believing that what his father did was somehow acceptable.
This however makes me wonder if muslims can be fully integrated into western society, or will they live forever in their tight-knit communities with secret sharia courts, and are they just 'planted' here all backing & covering for each other, waiting for a sign from Allah to carry out next attack.

Sent via Tapatalk

This is kind of O/T but not really. This happened last year but they were in court today. Read the whole article, if you can.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ding-secret-ISIS-support-meetings-garden.html

Undercover police officer 'recorded Muslim extremists calling for gay people to be thrown from a building during secret ISIS support meetings in back garden

-Five men are accused of addressing or arranging meetings supporting ISIS
-At one, a man called for gay people to be thrown from 'high buildings'
-One defendant allegedly said: 'We know Islam is going to dominate earth'

He was born in America and she is second or third generation American. So they do not need to blend in. They already are American.
Still if they were a terror cell, they would try to blend in- can be a terrorist whether US citizen or not. Tim McVeigh is a prime example of that.

O/T

Disney toddler found. Under water, 10-15 yards from the edge the lagoon where he was playing. :(

No. I lived in my community for years. I knew almost everyone. And why would one show a marriage license to write a check?

Oh, I thought the conversation was about getting and showing a driver's license. lol I totally got lost there. :facepalm:

At the same time I do not know of any marriage license inspectors making sure that people are actually married, I see no reason for a sham marriage, I have been married for over ten years and have not shown my license to anyone during that period of time, not like they are displayed in such a manor as a Dr., Lawyer, Cosmetologist would.
Watch the movie The Proposal with Sandra Bullock.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...g-random-acts-of-kindness-20160615-story.html

The grandmother sat alone on her journey to Orlando, where her 20-year-old grandson, Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, had been killed at Pulse nightclub.
As JetBlue flight attendant Kelly Karas collected drink orders on that Tuesday morning flight, she asked passengers to write their condolences. By the time the trip was over, 30 pages of messages of hope, love and sorrow had been written.

Really? Not even to vote? Or to write a check? I don't have to show one in my tiny little neck of the woods for a check, but I do to vote.

No ID was necessary here in CA for the last primary last week, unless you were a first-time voter. Even when it was my first time voting, I wasn't asked for a marriage certificate because I wasn't married.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...g-random-acts-of-kindness-20160615-story.html

The grandmother sat alone on her journey to Orlando, where her 20-year-old grandson, Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, had been killed at Pulse nightclub.
As JetBlue flight attendant Kelly Karas collected drink orders on that Tuesday morning flight, she asked passengers to write their condolences. By the time the trip was over, 30 pages of messages of hope, love and sorrow had been written.

This is just awesome. My faith in humanity is rebounding.

I have so much respect for Anderson Cooper. I don't know how he managed to keep his professionalism and composure while exposing this (self edited)

"Cooper wasn't in the mood for hypocrisy." "Do you really think you are a champion of the gay community?" he asked.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a45833/anderson-cooper-pam-bondi-interview/

Good for him. The gay community and it's allies really need to step up the push back now, more than ever.

I have several gay and lesbian family members and friends in my life. Some are sad and fearful, others are angry and think this event will mobilize the LGBT community against the NRA.

Thinking about relocating to Jamica.

This sounds awful, just awful - but I am glad he was not found in an alligators stomach sounds awful I know ,

Just what I thought when I heard..........

Adam Levine is paying for everything to bury the voice singer who was slaughtered here ..

Back to disaster two ...
"Well organized attack"

WTH are they talking about?

-He gave his credit card to a gun store.

-He inserted keys into his car.

_ He drove.

- He sat in a bar for a bit .

_He walked to his car.

- He opened his trunk .

- Lifted a gun.

-Walked toward the bar.

- Pulled the trigger.

Planned??

-Both Paris - planned.

-Oklahoma -- planned

-Pan Am 103 planned

- San Bern - planned

mooo

I found out I'm mutual friends with at least 5 deceased and 5 wounded. This really hits hard. They just were out having fun dancing. I love going to gay clubs, I end up having the best time. RIP. I'm sorry to hear about your friends. Send love to your drag queen friend. <3
So sorry for your losses.:rose::rose::rose::hug::grouphug:

I can also say that Disney has tight security, and they don't like any pictures in the back lot or anything that spoils the illusion. I know this because when I was in high school in the early 90's, I performed there with my high school's marching band, and even then, they would have at least yelled at anyone taking pictures in the back lot where we marched to get to the parade route entrance. Unfortunately during my senior year, a small group of people ruined things for everyone by being caught shoplifting on Main St. Those kids were lucky that the only punishment they got was from the school itself, instead of facing juvenile criminal charges, which was something the park easily could have done. The ringleader was sent to another school in the district as a disciplinary transfer, and the rest of that group got a suspension for at least a day or more.

In saying that, especially after 9/11, I'm not surprised Disney notified the FBI about the couple casing the place.

Yup, I posted earlier in this thread that just a couple of years ago, when my daughter's middle school marching band marched at Disneyland in a parade, my husband accidentally kept filming the band from behind as they marched through the gate behind It's a Small World. He got yelled at by Disney employees and the school secretary warned us the school might not be invited back because of it!

Thinking about relocating to Jamica.

This sounds awful, just awful - but I am glad he was not found in an alligators stomach sounds awful I know ,

Just what I thought when I heard..........

Adam Levine is paying for everything to bury the voice singer who was slaughtered here ..

Back to disaster two ...
"Well organized attack"

WTH are they talking about?

-He gave his credit card to a gun store.

-He inserted keys into his car.

_ He drove.

- He sat in a bar for a bit .

_He walked to his car.

- He opened his trunk .

- Lifted a gun.

-Walked toward the bar.

- Pulled the trigger.

Planned??

-Both Paris - planned.

-Oklahoma -- planned

-Pan Am 103 planned

- San Bern - planned

mooo

It's considered a plan vs he snapped grabbed an object and beat someone to death or happened to be at club drunk got into a bar fight stabbed someone to death. The act of buying the guns, visiting locations. He could have only plotted for two months or two weeks it's considered organized and planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname