FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I need help from certain people" "specific individuals"

They are definitely thinking adult male.

Thank you PATTY G - Alright, I comment as I hear it -

I think it is interesting how he says "I Need Help From CERTAIN People"

The assitance of SPECIFIC Indiviuals!!!!!!

INDIVIDUAL responsible for this offense

I think it is interesting he brings up vehicle - makes me wonder if they know she was in a car.

I think we should call and tell them to look in the rv! LOL

How do we know about this 11:30 news conference? I'm not finding it.

Investigators plan to hold another news conference at 11:30 a.m. Count on Action News to bring you live coverage on the air and here, on ActionNewsJax.com.

Doggies got it from ActionNewsJax I believe.

BEHAVORIAL CHANGES....................since Oct 19th
even bruises
unnatural interest..........OMy that's us!
It's a male the way sherrif talks
Must think a vehicle involved
Religious beliefs change
1 or more..........more tips?
this is some more of what I got from presser

Cam, is he totally bald now? I would say that on his MS he is "balding" as in the process of it. It doesn't look like he shaves his head in the pics I'm looking at.
Oh I need to look at this, is there a link??

OK- this probably has nothing to do with anything, but a couple of days ago as I was reading comments on various news sites, someone said Somer was hit by a car, the man panicked when he saw she wasn't moving, he picked her up and put her in the backseat. He dumped her body at around 4am tuesday morning in a dumpster near a local restaurant.

OK- this probably has nothing to do with anything, but a couple of days ago as I was reading comments on various news sites, someone said Somer was hit by a car, the man panicked when he saw she wasn't moving, he picked her up and put her in the backseat. He dumped her body at around 4am tuesday morning in a dumpster near a local restaurant.

Sounds possible, but I would think at that busy time of day, someone would have seen it.

anyone have any gut feelings, dreams, or visions?
We don't have a forum so I guess it is okay to tell us!

Hmmmm, But if that was the case, why alarm the public?

Unless the comment came from someone who knew the driver and he hasn't told anybody else. Like LE did not know.
But, wouldn't autopsey be able to declare if she was indeed hit by a car?

Oh I need to look at this, is there a link??
I'ts MS so I can't post it here. Just put his name and FL in the search box and you should find him. Has son with first name "J" on friends list.

The more I think about it - they must think it is someone local??? NO??

I read that also under comments at a site I cannot mention.........
have these people gone to the TIPLINE?????
I think it would cause a commotion if true and I feel blood etc would be on the street........
rumor to me

Geez, where is the next presser???

SO annoyed with national media - now we on Michael Jackson - get over it - Sorry, I am in a foul mood this morning, I have not got NOTHING done these past days, all my free time goes to the computer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname