FL FL - Terrance Williams, 27, & Felipe Santos, 23, Collier Co, 2003 & 2004

I truly believe these two young men were not his only victims. I know there's another POI (a convicted serial killer) who is a main suspect behind these 8 bodies discovered in 2008- but that's never been proven. I think these men could have been linked to Williams & Santo's killer as well. The time fits- the victims were believed to have been killed some time between 1995 and 2000 http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/10/mystery.bones/index.html?iref=nextin

Filmmaker Tyler Perry and attorney Benjamin Crump are scheduled Tuesday to make an announcement about Felipe Santos and Terrance Williams, who vanished after being detained separately by Collier County deputy Steven Calkins. He wasn't charged but was fired for not cooperating with investigators. Santos was Hispanic and Williams was black. Calkins is white.

Tyler Perry to make announcement on missing Florida men

02857412-8ed9-45bc-9a8e-7ab8ddd5ccf7-felipe_santos.png
502b52d1-dbf3-41cc-a108-e9a91adb77d3-terrance_williams.png

"Nearly 15 years after two Collier County men disappeared within months of each other, a renowned civil rights attorney has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the deputy who last saw the men alive.

Felipe Santos and Terrance Williams went missing in October 2003 and January 2004, respectively. They were last seen in the custody of Collier County Sheriff's Office Cpl. Steven Calkins. The deputy was fired during an internal investigation after he became uncooperative and gave conflicting statements. He is considered a person of interest in the men’s disappearances.

Ben Crump, the attorney representing Williams’ estate and family, announced the lawsuit in a news conference Tuesday at the Naples Daily News community room, flanked by actor and filmmaker Tyler Perry and Williams' mother, Marcia. "

Perry said he is doubling the reward in the missing men's cases to $200,000.

Crump said he hopes evidence presented in the civil lawsuit, filed Aug. 30 in Collier Circuit Court, can lead to a criminal case against the former deputy. Crump said he would also represent the Santos family if they wanted to participate in the lawsuit.

More at link...
Former CCSO deputy faces civil lawsuit in decade-old disappearances of 2 Collier men

Video at link.

Tyler Perry offers reward in case of missing men
Filmmaker Tyler Perry and a prominent attorney have announced a lawsuit against a former Florida sheriff's deputy connected to the disappearance of two minority men almost 15 years ago.

In 2004, a former Collier County Deputy, Steven Calkins, said that Terrance Williams was having a bit of car trouble when he gave him a ride from a North Naples cemetery to a convenience store. Williams was never seen or heard from since.
upload_2018-9-5_19-9-9.jpeg

Really hoping for justice, this case really bothers me.

ETA: I have some informative links regarding this case; I'm just not sure of all the rules of posting them. Should I message a moderator?

Remember, though, a civil lawsuit just gives money damages which are likely to never be paid given the pace of these cases and the respondent's age.

Really hoping for justice, this case really bothers me.

ETA: I have some informative links regarding this case; I'm just not sure of all the rules of posting them. Should I message a moderator?
I was asking if you can send them via conversation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back