GUILTY GA - Three Dougherty siblings for bank robbery, Valdosta, 2011

snip

The FBI believes the trio first tried to flee the highway cop because of Ryan Dougherty, who was sentenced Aug. 1 to 12 years of probation for sending nearly 400 sexually explicit text messages to an 11-year-old girl he met on MySpace.

The Subaru that the three were driving in is registered in Troy, NY, who is due to give birth to Ryan's son Aug. 13, according to her online Target gift registry.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/vixen_faces_rack_ruin_q5hnBQ1AlZJrIImUY4CHCP#ixzz1UVypZB6T
Hmmm i wonder if he show up for the birth of his child.... well least try.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/vixen_faces_rack_ruin_q5hnBQ1AlZJrIImUY4CHCP#ixzz1UVyUMU2y

Troy New York is about 350 miles from where I live! If they're coming this way from Colorado they may go by near here!!

:gasp:

Attorney says Ryan Dougherty lived in fantasy world
advertisement
ShareThis
Posted: 08/08/2011
Last Updated: 3 hours and 42 minutes ago

By: Jeff Butera
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - The attorney for Ryan Dougherty said Monday that his client was immature, seemed to live in a fantasy world and often had a blank expression on his face.

Ryan, his brother Dylan Dougherty Stanley, and his sister Lee Grace Dougherty are accused of shooting at a Zephyrhills police officer and then robbing a bank in Valdosta, Georgia. According to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office, both of those events took place last Tuesday.

Ryan, 21, is the youngest of the three siblings, but law enforcement considers him to be the leader of the trio.

Robert Eddington, a Daytona Beach attorney, defended Ryan the last two years against a lewd and lascivious conduct charge.

He said Ryan entered his office with a blank stare on his face and communicating with the young man was very difficult.

“He didn’t seem particularly there in terms of his mentality. He seemed to be in another place,” Eddington said. “There was a blank look on his face. It was hard for him to focus and look into my eyes because I wanted him to understand fully what was going on.”

Eddington said Ryan had the maturity of a 15-year-old boy and often lived in a fantasy world.

“I’ve seen it before when (someone) won’t look at you,” Eddington said. “They have this expression, they don’t want to focus and it’s very concerning.”

Eddington was able to make a deal with the prosecutor that, in exchange for pleading guilty to the lewd and lascivious conduct charge, Ryan was able to avoid jail time.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ey-says-ryan-dougherty-lived-in-fantasy-world

BBM.

Not willing (or able) to make eye contact? I wonder if he has Asperger's.

I read that the birth of Ryan's upcoming child is what may have set this whole thing off.

HLN reporting that all 3 have been caught in Colorado.

HLN reporting that there was "gunplay."

YIPPEE!:great:

THEY HAVE CAUGHT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER HIGH SPEED CHASE..............SHOTS FIRED

HLN BREAKING NEWS.

HLN saying LEE GRACE may have sustained gunshot wound.

IMO

That's a shame.

Well for all of their we're badass ready to die in a blaze of glory bravado it's kind of a wimpy end for the three. I'm guessing they'll all be needing new underwear. :loser:

Now lock em' for good, they will get long jail terms imo

I'm sure they will...let's see, shooting at police in Florida. Then there's armed bank robbery in Georgia. And they also shot at troopers here. I think their chances of ever seeing the outside of prison walls again are about slim and none. Yay

:loser:

So glad that these three will have to pay for their crimes. I guess they will be extradited to Florida to face the attempted murder charges first ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back